CHAPTER TWELVE

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

One and half week was gone, just like that and is the wedding day. Chorong got ready and wears her wedding dress. Then Namjoo put the veil on Chorong head and pin it with her elegent hair bun.

“Let’s go unnie. Is time.”

Chorong look at Namjoo with worry face and ask “Namjoo ah! Do you think I’m doing the right thing? Marrying your oppa.”

Namjoo smile and said “You doing the right thing unnie. Why are you having a doubt about this?”

“I don’t know. Your mom hates me. She won’t take me as her daughter-in-law.”

“Forget about it. Mom love oppa. She’ll will take you as her daughter-in-law one day. Now let’s go. Before oppa come and pull you to the wedding hall.”

Chorong smile and nod her head. She stand up and take a last look of herself in the mirror. She was happy and felt beautiful. Namjoo did really good on her makeup and hair. Then they start to walk to the hall. Namjoo left Chorong alone infront of the hall door and walk in the hall using the other side of door.

Chorong was so nervous when suddenly a male voice came from behind.

“Are you ready princess?”

Chorong turn, look at the person and was in shock. “Papa, you came.”

The man smile and said “Of course I will. My daughter is getting married.”

“Thank you papa. I’m so happy.”

“Now shall we go now?” And offer his arm. Chorong happily slid in her hand and then the door was open.

Then both of them start to walk along the aisle.

When Suho saw Chorong right after the moment the door was open, his mouth was slightly open looking at how beautiful Chorong is. Then he saw an old guy who is in his 50’s was walking beside her. He was curious but looking at how beautiful Chorong is, he just let it be. He will ask Chorong later. When they were at the wedding deck, the man place Chorong hand on Suho, give a light hug at him whisper in his ears to Suho “Promise me to make her happy form now.”

“I will sir.” And smile at the man. The man smile and take his sit.

Than Suho look at Chorong and said “You look extremely breath taking today.”

Chorong smile and blush. “You look dashing to.”

Suho was wearing all black tuxedo with white shirt and match it with black tie. His hair was comb back.

Then both of them face the priest. And start their vow. When the vow was done by both of them, the priest told them to exchange the ring. Then the priest said “You may kiss...”

Suho didn’t wait. He pull Chorong and kiss her deeply.

The crowed laugh and cheer them.

When they pull a apart, Chorong sheek was read and Suho smile. “Welcome to the family Mrs. Kim Chorong.”

Chorong just smile.

When they enter the wedding reception, they were to the dancing floor. When they were dancing, Suho said with a wide smile on his face, “At last your mine Mrs. Kim Chorong. You don’t know how happy I am.”

Chorong was just able to smile. She know that Suho is very happy. Then Suho ask because his been curious since earlier.

“Sweetheart, who was the guy that walk with you at the aisle?”

“He’s the one that took care of me and unnie at the orphan. He and her wife is the head of the orphan house. They are like our parents.”

Suho just nod her head. Then he ask again “How did he know that you’re getting married?”

“I always go there two times a month. So when I agree to marry you, he was the one that I told and ask him to walk me on the aisle. He say he’ll think since he can’t leave the orphan house without anyone looking. I was surprise that he was here just at the time I was about to walk in the hall. So what did he said to you when he hugs you.”

“Nothing. Is our secret.”

“Wow we just got married and you already start to keep secret to me. Very impressive Mister.” And pout.

“So you are going to mad because of this.” Suho laugh and then kiss on her forehead and said “He said that to make you happy. That’s all.”

Then someone tap on Suho shoulder that make both of them stop dancing.

“Can I have a dance with my beautiful daughter-in-law?”

Suho nod his head and said “Sure.” Then he give Chorong hand to Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim took it and start to dance with Chorong.

“Thank you Chorong.”

“For what dad?”

“For saying yes and making my son happy. I never saw him this happy before. So thank you very much.”

Chorong smile at him and said “Well I should thank you. If it wasn’t your plan of faking Suho accident, I won’t agree to marry him.” Mr. Kim laugh.

Suho walk to his mother and as her to dance with him.

“Can I dance with my mom?”

But his mother was not happy and said “I would love to if it’s not your wedding with her. I told you I’m not gonna have fun at your wedding.”

Suho was annoyed and said “Come on mom. She’s my wife now. Can’t you be happy for your son?”

“No. I told you so many time that I hate her but still you marry her. Why don’t you ask Hyo Rim to dance with you?”

“No mom. I won’t. Up to you. If you still want to act like this then go ahead. But let me tell you something mom, I love her and I’m happy that she’s my wife not Hyo Rim. I won’t ever accept Hyo Rim even anything happen to me or Chorong.” Then he walk to Namjoo and ask her to dance with him and Namjoo accept it happily.

...

While Namjoo and was dancing with Suho, someone was watching her from afar. That girl has caught his eyes since at the wedding hall. His eyes can’t move from looking at her. She look so damn beautiful in her floor length sea foam green lace bridesmaid dress then he got an idea, so he walk near Suho and say hi to him.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5851594c356b664634566e5558513d3d2d3332363631353039312e313438313138346539346330343661653230303034333630363436362e6a7067    

“Hey dude. Remember me?”

Suho and Namjoo stop dancing and look at the man. When Suho saw him, he was smiling “Oh My God! Kyungsoo. When did you arrive from Hungary?”

Suho let go of Namjoo and give Kyungsoo a light hug and said “Last Wednesday. How are you doing? I can see that you are happy now.”

“I’m doing fine. I am. How about you dude? How are you doing? At last you’re back in Korea.”

“I’m good. Of course, I’ll be back. This is my hometown. Where I born. You know what, where ever you go; your country is still the best.”

“I agree. Did you meet Jinyoung? He’ll be very happy to see you here.”

“No I didn’t yet. I’ll meet him later.”

“Oh! Kyungsoo ah, meet my sister, Namjoo. Namjoo, this is oppa best friend, Kyungsoo. Well he’s younger than me but we are still best friend. We were in the same basketball team since primary school.”

Namjoo bow 30 degree and introduce herself “Hi, I’m Kim Namjoo.”

Kyungsoo smile and said “Do Kyungsoo.” And extend his hand to shake with Namjoo. Namjoo take it and bow again. He felt electric. This time just 15 degree. God she have such a soft hand. Kyungsoo taught. Then they let go of their hand. Then he look at Suho and said “If you don’t mind. Can I have a dance with your sister?”

Suho smile and answer “Sure. Why not.” Then give Namjoo hand to Kyungsoo and walk away. Then they start dancing.

“I didn’t know Suho hyung have such a beautiful sister.”

Namjoo let out a soft laugh and said “How many time have you use this line to girls?”

Kyungsoo laugh and said “Well the truth is, your the first. Before this, I date a only child girl or a girl with sister. Never with a brother since I’m scared of an over protective brother who will kill me if I hurt his sister.”

Namjoo laugh. “You’re funny. So you think my brother is not protective. Good try.”

God she have such a sweet laugh. Kyungsoo taught

“So how old are you?” Kyungsoo ask.

“I’m 22 in just month. How about you?”

“Just turn 24 three days ago.”

“Oh really. Well is not late to wish happy birthday then. Happy belated birthday Kyungsoo oppa.”

“Oppa?”

She call me oppa. Yes, she call me oppa. Kyungsoo said in his mind

“Well you are older than me isn’t it? So automatically, you become oppa. Isn’t it.”

“Yes. True. I didn’t know you a very easy person to call someone you just know oppa.”

“Well you are my oppa’s friend and I believe that we will meet more since I’m really close to my oppa. I call Jinyoung oppa, oppa. And you are older than me, so still I need to respect you and call you oppa.”

“Won’t your boyfriend be jealous at me because you call me oppa?”

“Don’t worry. I don’t call my boyfriend oppa. I’ll call him with other name.”

“So you have one then?”

“Well the truth is I don’t. I’m not ready to have one and if I have one, oppa will find out. So to protect the boy I prefer being single.”

“By hearing you say this; I bet your brother must find out before this.”

“Yes. Once. And he hit that guy really badly. I still feel pity at him even the truth is he deserve it.”

“So this mean I need to stay away from you to and forget about flirt with you.”

Namjoo laugh and said “I think yes. That will be very wise decision.”

Then they continue talking and laughing.

...

When Chorong was dancing again with Suho, she saw Namjoo and Kyungsoo dancing together.

“Suho, look at Namjoo and that guy who is dancing with her. They look so sweet together.”

Suho look at Namjoo and look back at Chorong. “They do. And is good to see him laughing again.”

“You know him?” Chorong ask.

“Yes I know him. He’s one of my close friend.”

“How come I never saw him before?”

“He was in Hungary for almost 5 years because of broken heart. He just came back three days ago. That bastard didn’t even say his coming. I’ve invite him by text hoping he’ll come.”

“You must be very happy to meet him back after how many years.”

“Believe me I am. Today is my most happy day. I got married with you and all my best friends are with me on my happy day.”

“Good for you then. I’m happy as long as you are.”

Then Suho pull her closer and Chorong place her head on Suho’s chest. Then Suho whisper something on Chorong’s ear that make Chorong pull away and look at him “Yah! Kim Jun Myeon.”

“What? Your my wife now. And stop calling me with my name.”

“Well husband, that’s your name. Of course I’ll call you by your name.”

“I don’t want to. Let the other do that job for you.”

“So what should I call you?” Chorong start to think and then said “Should I call you oppa?”

“Nope. Namjoo call me that. Come on. You can do better.”

“Then what should I call you then?” Chorong said.

“I don’t care. It’s okay, take your time. I give you time until tonight.”

“Come let’s go throw the flower bouquet and get change. We need to catch the plane for our honeymoon.”

Chorong smile and nod her head.

When she throw the flower bouquet, all the girls were like crazy to take the bouquet but unfortunately, the flower land on Namjoo’s lap who was sitting at the nearest chair and wasn’t even interested in fighting for the flower. When Suho saw it and said “Yah Kim Namjoo why did you get the flower?”

Namjoo frown and said “How would I know. I didn’t even fight for it. It land itself on me.”

“Namjoo if I know there is someone your dating, I swear I’ll make him stay in the hospital long enough.”

Chorong hear that, hold Suho’s hand and said “Suho, you need to cool down. Namjoo is 22 now. She deserve to date. She’s an grow up now.”

“Thank you my sweet sister-in-law. I love you.” Namjoo said with an proud smile.

“I’m letting you go this time since Chorong told me to.”

“Okay. Fine. Now go or not you’ll miss the flight.”

Then Suho and Chorong went to get change.

Namjoo was still sitting there holding the flower bouquet when Jinyoung came and sit beside her.

“Congrats Namjoo in advance. So who is that unlucky guy?”

“Uhmm... I don’t know. Will you marry me oppa.”

“I would like to Namjoo but...”

“But what? I’m cute and beautiful.”

“Wow, our Namjoo have a very good in praise herself. Good. I like your confident. But you’re not my style.”

“Ouch! Jinyoung oppa, you just broke my heart. I can’t take it.”

Then both of them laugh.

It’s okay. Even you are not my style oppa.”

“Ouch! Namjoo, now my heart cannot take it. I taught you were serious” and laugh.

Namjoo laugh with him and hit him with the bouquet. Then Kyungsoo came to them. When Jinyoung saw him, he stand up and said “Hey man.”

“Hey.” He said to Jinyoung and look at Namjoo and said “Hi Namjoo. We meet again.”

Namjoo nod her head and said “Hi.”

“So you guys meet. Good. Well Namjoo, Kyungsoo, I’ll get going then. My girl is waiting for you. And Namjoo ask him. If I’m not mistaken his single. And believe me his a good guy.”

“Ask me what?”

Namjoo smile and said “Nothing.” Then she look at Jinyoung and said “Keep quiet Jinyoung oppa. I was just joking. Go. Unnie must be waiting. Say hi to her for me.”

Jinyoung laugh and walk away leaving Namjoo who was still laughing and Kyungsoo who was still blur.

“So what were you joking about with Jinyoung hyung?”

“Nothing much. Just joking asking him to marry me since I’m the one who got the bouquet.” Showing the bouquet at him.

Kyungsoo just smile.