CHAPTER SIXTEEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

When they arrive at Korea, the driver, drive to Chorong’s old house first to take her things before going to their new house. Chorong and Suho walk to the apartment holding hand. When they enter the elevator, there was an old lady with them. Chorong smile, bow at her and greet her.

“Hello granny. How are you?”

“Chorongie. I’m fine. How are you?”

“I’m fine.”

“I can see that. You are glowing. You must be happy now.”

Chorong just smile. When the elevator door was open, the granny said “My floor is here. Hope to see you again Chorongie.”

“Sure granny.” Chorong bow and give her a sweet smile.

Then when they arrive at Chorong’s floor the walk to their door unlock the door. Both of them enter the house and Chorong open the light. Suho smile looking at her house. It’s sweet and cozy.

“You have such a beautiful house sweetheart.”

“Thank you.”

Then Chorong walk to her room and Suho follow. In the room, Chorong tell Suho to sit on the bed first and she’ll get a few things that left and then they can go. Suho sit on the queen size bed and lay down.

“So this is where my wife uses to sleep and dream about me. You have such a comfy bed wife.”

Chorong just let him be and busy herself with packing some few things that left. It’s good that she pack all her clothes and books in the first place. When she was ready, she told Suho who was still lying on the bed. Suho nod and said “Wait. I’ll call Mr. Song.”

Chorong just nod her head and pull her big luggage out the room and place it near the main door and walk. Suho help her with other bag.

Then she walks back to the room to make sure that nothing left behind. When she was confident that she didn’t left anything, she say bye to her room. Tears fall from her eyes. This is where she sleeps, cry, and let out her anger and many more for almost five years.

Then she walks out and saw Mr. Song was already there and pull her two luggages out. Then she takes a last look at her apartment and then walks out with Suho. They didn’t walk straight to the elevator but Chorong walk to Jino house and ring the bell.

When the door was open, Jino greet her with smile and said “Noona.”

“Hello Jino. How have you been? Is your mom home?”

“I’m fine. Yes, mom is home. Come in.”

Chorong smile and said “It’s okay. I’m here to say bye to both of you.”

“Okay. Wait I’ll call omma.” Jino walk in and said “Omma, Chorong Noona is here. She wants to meet you.”

Just then, Jino’s mom come and greets her. “Hello Chorongie. How are you? You are glowing.”

“I’m fine aunty. I’m just here to say bye to both of you before I leave.”

Jino mom nod her head and said “Don’t you want to come inside.”

“It’s okay aunty. We need to rush.”

“Okay then. Come give me a hug.” Chorong let go of Suho hand and hug her tightly. “Come and meet us. Don’t forget about us.” Then they broke the hug and Chorong said “Of course I won’t forget both of you. You guys help me a lot.” Then she move to Jino and hug him. When Chorong hug Jino, Suho was jealous.

“All the best for your exam tomorrow. Remember if you have trouble in any subject call me. You have my number don’t you?”

“Yes I do. Don’t forget about us noona.”

“Of course I won’t. Text me if you are free.”

“I will.”

“Okay then I’ll get going now.” Jino mom hugs her again and then they walk to the elevator.

In the elevator, Suho ask looking at her “Why did you hug him?”

Chorong smile. She knows he is jealous. “She was my friend when I stay there and he is like a brother to me. So it was a sister hugs. So stop being jealous.”

“But still. You can just shake his hand. No need to hug him.”

Chorong just smile and laugh. Then the elevator room was open and she walks out leaving Suho alone in the elevator. She thanked Mr. Song for the bag and for open the door for her and slid in the car. Then Mr. Song drives straight to their new house.

When they walk in Suho’s apartment, Chorong was shock by how huge is Suho’s apartment. It was a huge two-storey apartment. The interior make it look more exclusive. Chorong feel like she was in her dream house.

“You have such a huge house Suho. You leave here alone?”

“Well I use to leave her alone. Now I have my wife who will live with me.” hugs her from back and kiss her shoulder. Then he asks “Do you like it? If you don’t we can go and look for other house.”

“Like it? I love it. Is like a dream come true house.”

“I’m glad you like it. If there is something you don’t like it, tell me. and if you want to redecorate it again, I don’t mind.”

“I love all of it. Redecorate. I don’t think so. Everything is perfect. Can I go and check the kitchen.” Chorong was so excited. Suho let her go, nod her head and walk her to the kitchen. When she was awed. It was an open concept kitchen. The kitchen was in black and white colour and it looks so elegant. There was an island in the middle of the kitchen. It looks like a show room. She was smiling and Suho was just looking at her.

“It’s beautiful. I can finish my whole day here in the kitchen.”

“You really love the kitchen isn’t it? I never saw someone so excited looking at the kitchen. But I’m kind of disappointed about something?”

Chorong turn and look at Suho and ask “Disappointed? About what?”

“I really taught you’ll like to see the room first but you are more excited about the kitchen.”

“I don’t really care about the room as much as the kitchen.”

“Fine. Now can we go and check the room.”

“Hold on there mister. You are so eager to go the room. I still have a long tour in your house and I know what you’re thinking in your mind there. And it’s going to happen.”

“Our house. It's our house now sweetheart. You can tour is tomorrow. Let’s go to the room now.” Suho said and whine like a kid.

Chorong just laugh and was walk away from the kitchen. When she walks past Suho, Suho pull her and pick her up in his arm.”

“Suho put me down.”

“Not gonna happen. If I put you down you’ll ran away.” Then walk out from the kitchen and up to the room.

“I still have bag to unpack and I need to wash the clothes from our honeymoon.”

“You can do it tomorrow. Now let’s sleep.”

“At least let me take shower first. I can’t sleep if I didn’t take shower.”

“Okay. Then why don’t we take shower together. it cut of the time.”

“No...no...no... Suho put me down please.”

When they were inside the room, Suho place her on top of the bed. The moment Chorong was on the bed she felt like heaven. The bed sheet was extremely soft, and the flannel sheets and firm mattresses were almost too comfortable. She didn’t realize she was rolling on the bed. Suho was just looking at her with a big smile on his face. “Having fun?”

Chorong stop and look at Suho who was leaning against the wall hand wrap around her chest. Chorong smile shyly.

“Care if I join?”

Chorong know what Suho mean. She stands up quickly and said “I need to shower and change. Where is the bathroom?”

Suho smile and point his finger to the bathroom. Chorong walk to her bag and take out her pyjamas and walk straight to the bathroom. Before she enters the bathroom, she asks “I forgot. Can I have a towel?”

Suho smile and said “It’s inside the cupboard under the sink.”

Chorong nod her head and walk in the bathroom. Suho smile and let her take the shower. He knows that Chorong is still shy with him. Even the in their first night together, Chorong was blushing and felt shy. He takes off his shirt, lay on the bed and close his eyes to rest for a while.

After she her shower and got change, she walk out drying her hand and saw Suho was lying on the bed arm covering his eyes. She calls Suho name and no answer. “God, he looks hot sleeping like that. He must be really tired. But he still needs to wake up and shower.” Chorong talk to herself. She walks to Suho and sits at the edge of the bed and wake Suho by tapping his bare shoulder. “Baby, wake up. I know you tired but you still need to take a shower. Baby please wake up.” But still no movement.

“He won’t wake up like this.” Chorong said. Then she got an idea. She moves closer to Suho ear and whisper.

“Honey wake up and take a shower if you me to kiss you.”

On the spot, Suho sit on the bed. “I’m awake.”

Chorong laugh. I taught so. This will work. Chorong taught. Suho stand up and walk to the shower.

After the fresh shower and he got change. He walks out the bathroom with just his shorts. Chorong was busy with her phone and trying to catch up what she misses for a week. When she looks at Suho and saw him smiling at her whipping his hair with towel. Chorong could not move her eyes from him.

My God! He looks so hot and y. Chorong taught. Suho saw Chorong and grinned. Then he said “Do you like what you see honey?”

Chorong was out from her taught and move her face from looking Suho. She her cheek was red as tomato. The she said “Can’t you put on t-shirt or you usually sleep like this.”

“Well I usually sleep like this. Why? Is this distracting you?” Suho ask pointing his finger up and down her body.

Chorong just shook her and lie “No. Now let’s go to sleep.” Move her body lower until she was full lying on the bed and pull her duvet until her chest. Suho smile and walk to the bed at the empty side and slid in the duvet but wasn’t lying but move on top Chorong and look at her face. Chorong look into his eyes and ask “What?”

“You forgetting something honey.”

“What?”

“My kiss. You promise me.”

“I didn’t. I just say it to wake you up and it work.”

“I don’t care. I need my kiss.”

“Fine.” Chorong move forward and kiss Suho cheek.

“What was that?” Suho ask.

“A kiss.”

“That was not a kiss.”

“I said I give you a kiss and that is a kiss.”

“No it wasn’t. I need my kiss on my lips.” And pout.

“Suho stop it. I’ve kiss you. Now go to sleep. I’m sleepy”

“Fine. If you don’t kiss me, then I do it.” He move closer and kiss Chorong’s lips. It wasn’t long it was just a short kiss. Then she move from to the bed and hug her.

“Good night wife.”

“Good night husband.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” Then they fall to sleep.