CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

Namjoo ignore it for a while and kneel down. She hug Haneul tightly because Haneul was cry. "Hey don't cry. Your mommy will be fine. Now I need to meet your mommy and the uncle who save your mommy. I need to thank him."

Haneul nod and ask "Sunshine aunty, do you know who he is? You call him oppa."

"Yes I know. I'll tell you later. Why don't you go and wait for me in your room. I'll be there."

Haneul nod and walk in his room. Suho look at Namjoo in curious and ask "What are you doing here oppa?"

"I'm the one who need to ask you that. What are you doing here, Namjoo? How long have you know where Chorong was hiding? And that boy, who is he?"

Namjoo open and close it back. She really didn't know what to say. Suho was so angry when Namjoo didn't say anything.

"Kim Namjoo, I'm asking you? Answer me damn it." Suho ask firmly. Then he said in his normal tone "Who is that boy? His mine isn't it?"

"I know where she is since she left you. And yes, Haneul is your son. Oppa listen. I can explain. But not here."

"Explain. What do you want to explain Namjoo? For almost 4 bloody years I was suffering. And the best part is I don't even know I have a son. And you just keep it quiet and didn't tell me anything." Suho was so mad.

"I know I'm in a guilt here but you need to listen first why I did this. And oppa please control yourself. Chorong unnie is sick and we have kid here. You'll scared him away. Let's go to the kitchen and I'll explain everything. Please oppa."

Suho was so mad. He rub her face and hair with both of his hands. He look at Chorong and look back at Namjoo. He nod his head and said "You better explain it everything." And walk out the room. Just then Haneul walk out the room with his PJ and walk to Namjoo. Then he ask "Sunshine aunty, what's for dinner?"

"Let's see. I'll make a simple chicken spaghetti. Now sit and I'll serve your spaghetti."

Haneul nod his head and sit on the chair, which was beside Suho. While Suho was just looking at him. His my son. No wonder he look like me. I have a son. Why did Chorong hide this from me? I need to know everything today. God, I have a son. I'm so happy. Suho thought.

Then Haneul said that make Suho wake up from his thought.

"Thank you uncle for carry mommy up."

Suho smile and caress his hair and said "No problem son."

When Haneul was done with his dinner, Namjoo told her to go and watch cartoon and she'll be in the kitchen talking to this uncle. Haneul nod and walk to the living room.

Suho was just looking at Haneul all the time until his gone from his sight.

"Now explain." Suho said.

Namjoo nod and place a hot coffee infornt of Suho and sit in front of him. Then she start to tell him everything.

"Unnie didn't want to leave you but she have too."

"What do you mean by she have too?" Suho ask.

"Just listen oppa. I'll tell you everything." Namjoo said and take a sip from her coffee. Then she continue "On the day after you were move to your room in the hospital, mom and Hyo Rim unnie came and scold unnie saying she is the jinx and make her remember everything about how her family leave her. She believe what mom say and thought that mom was right that you were in the hospital fighting for your life because of her. Her jinx struck you too. Whatever mom say that time convince her that she is a jinx. So she left you. I was out the room and I listen to every word that mom and Hyo Rim say. What make unnie leave you is when mom say that if unnie really love and care for you, she need to leave you. So she did. I try to stop unnie but she just doesn't listen."

"But she left me a letter. Telling me that she just wanted my money and she don't want to take care of me in that condition."

"That letter was not from unnie. It's from mom. Mom told Hyo Rim unnie to write it and make you believe that whatever mom was saying about her was true. That's why I ran out the room after you read the letter because I was so mad at mom. I thought you didn't believe it was from Chorong unnie."

"I didn't. But the writing was similar. Why didn't you say anything that time?"

"I can't because I promise unnie. She said that if I tell you the truth, she won't meet me anymore. So I didn't tell you. But she ran away even from me. It's good that I find her."

"Where did you find her and how?"

"Jinyoung oppa and Yoo Jung unnie say that if unnie is sad, she'll be at her family grave or at her papa's house. So I went and saw her at her papa's house. She was so devastated but she was alive because of Haneul. You should look how broke down she look that time. If Haneul wasn't in her that time, I bet she already died."

"When did she know that she was pregnant?"

"The same day she left you. I told her to go back and stay with you but she didn't. She say that only her child will stay as your love symbol. And if she tell mom, mom will take Haneul from her to and I bet she'll die. So I just let her be."

Suho start to cry. Tears start to fall. Then Namjoo continue.

"Oppa, I'm sorry that I keep this as a secret. I really am but I really can't tell you where Chorong unnie was. If you know where she is, mom will know and she'll do anything to split you guys up and I can't see that. If mom know, she will be separated not only with you, but with Haneul to. Haneul is her life because he remind her of you because he is typical like you. Chorong unnie even said that he is mini Suho."

Namjoo stop for awhile and take a ship of her coffee before continue. "Oppa, you didn't suffer alone, she suffer to. Every single night she'll cry remembering of you. I won't know if Haneul didn't say it. Haneul hear her crying over something one night and I hear it to more than once. She always make herself busy so that she will able to forget about you but she can't because Haneul is exactly like you. That's why I said that she laugh and smiling just to throw away her sadness."

Then they were cut off by a ring on Namjoo's phone. Namjoo excuses herself and answer the call.

"Yes dad. What is it?" Namjoo ask infornt of Suho.

"Is she okay. What happen?" Mr. Kim ask.

"Yes she's fine. Don't worry. If it get worse, I'll take her to the hospital."

"Okay, please do. I don't want anything happen to her."

"Okay. Dad I have something to tell."

"What is it, princess?" Mr. Kim ask.

"Oppa, his here. And I told him everything because he won't let me go until I tell him everything." Namjoo explain.

Mr. Kim let out a heavy sigh and said "It's okay princess. It's time anyway. Sooner or later he'll know the truth. Anyway why don't you just stay there today. I'll come and meet her tomorrow."

"Okay dad. Bye." Then they hang up. Just then Haneul walk in the kitchen and said "Aunty Sunshine, I'm sleepy. I want to go to sleep."

"Okay handsome. Go. I'll be there in a moment."

"Are you going to sleep here today?" Haneul ask.

Namjoo's smile and nod her head. Haneul was so happy. Namjoo kiss his cheek and told him to go to sleep. Before Haneul walk out from the kitchen he look at Suho and look at Namjoo back. Then he said something that make both of them shock.

"Aunty, do you know, this uncle looks like daddy."

"Daddy? How do you know how daddy look like? Did mommy show you how daddy look?"

Haneul shook his head and said "No but there is a picture under mommy pillow and it was daddy picture. Mommy and daddy look so pweety in the picture. I saw daddy face from that picture."

"Really. Okay then. You can go to sleep now. I'll be there in a moment."

Then Haneul walk to his room. Namjoo and Suho look at each other. Then Namjoo said "I told you. Unnie suffer to and she miss you every single day."

"How did dad know?"

"Unnie was 7 month pregnant that time and it was on her check up day. Dad saw her there and was shock to see Chorong pregnant. He was happy that he got to meet Chorong after 7 month and I was late that time. When I arrive, I saw dad was there talking to Chorong unnie and he was shock that I know. He was mad but when Chorong unnie and I told him everything, he let it be and he know that Chorong is pregnant he was happy. He told unnie to get back with you but she insist. So dad just let her be. So everytime unnie have a check up, me and dad will be there. Even when Haneul was born we were there. Dad was so happy. He was so excited. When we got to know that it was a boy, dad was the happiest. We are sorry oppa we couldn't tell you. Dad really wanted to tell you but he control himself. Don't get mad at us and unnie. Whatever unnie did was the best for you."

Suho couldn't stop crying. He was shatter. He thought Chorong was happy that she left him. He thought that only he was suffering all this time but he didn't know that Chorong suffer more. Namjoo apologize again and walk to Haneul room. Suho stay there for a while and then walk in Chorong's room. He kneel down right beside Chorong bed and hold her hand "I'm sorry baby. I didn't know you suffer to. I believe everything mom say and I didn't even try to find you. I'm really sorry baby. I even plan for a revenge."

Then Chorong talk in her sleep "Suho, I'm sorry for leaving you. Don't leave me. Don't get married again. I love you Suho. Please don't leave me."

"I won't leave you now Chorong. I'm going to ask mom why she did this. I'll fight for you back. I promise." Then he remember what Haneul say and tug her hand under Chorong pillow and take out the picture that Haneul talk about. It was a picture of him and Chorong on their wedding day. Tears and smile start to appear.

He place back under the bed and lie down beside Chorong, kiss her forehead and hug her. He miss this so much. After a long time, he get to sleep soundly.