CHAPTER TEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

The next afternoon, Namjoo and Chorong went to shop wedding dress. They walk into one of the most popular brand for wedding dress. Chorong was changing wedding dress form on to another. Even she have lost count. Then she found one wedding dress that caught her eyes. She ask the wedding consultant for the wedding dress. When she slip in it, it was perfect. It was a chic, sleeveless mikado modified a-line gown with boat neckline features clusters of sparkling beading on shoulders that flow into plunging low back. The waist part is finished with beaded trim and bow on back. She was so excited to show to Namjoo.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4d6f776e6e6a45776531564938413d3d2d3332363532313838332e313438306663663764383032373162313736323133303435373035332e6a7067    

The moment Namjoo saw Chorong on the stage standing showing her wedding dress, was open.

“Unnie, you look beautiful in that dress. It’s perfect. The dress is perfect for you.”

“Do you think so? Would your oppa love it?”

“He wouldn’t mind. He already love you so much. You need to take this dress unnie. You look perfect in this.”

Then the consultant cut them off, smile and said “Why don’t we try it with veil on and see would you like it or not.”

Chorong and Namjoo say yes. When the consultant put the veil on, and tell Chorong to look at the mirror behind her. When she turn, she was happy.

“It’s beautiful unnie. You look beautiful. Oppa must be really jealous with me now since I get to see you first. And this is not the first time.”

Chorong tears start to fall from her eyes. She wipe it and said “I love it.”

“So I’ll pack this dress for you then miss.”

Chorong just nod her head. When she was about to walk down the stage, a girl voice say “Even if the wedding dress is a designer and expensive dress, if a is wearing it, it still look cheap.”

Chorong and Namjoo look at the voice and saw Hyo Rim was standing beside the couch where Namjoo is sitting looking at Chorong.

“What are you doing here Hyo Rim unnie?” Namjoo ask in her annoying tone.

“Well to look at Suho oppa’s future wife. Why? Can’t I?”

“Of course you can. But please be polite. She is my sister-in-law. And don’t call people a . Looking yourself in the mirror first. For me you are the biggest I know Hyo Rim unnie.”

Hyo Rim got angry and was about to slap Namjoo but Chorong came between damn, so the Hyo Rim hand was land on Chorong’s cheek.

Namjoo was shock and ask “Unnie, are you okay?” and look at Chorong cheek. It was red because of the slap.

Hyo Rim smirk and said “This is even better. I get to slap the .”

Namjoo got mad and shout at her “Get the hell out from here. Why are you even here? Accept the fact that my oppa hates you and he never like you. You are just like other girls in his eyes. You are the one who is . Get lost Miss Seo Hyo Rim.”

Everyoe in the shop was looking at them.

“You won’t be happy Chorong. Because your mother-in-law hates you and like me. You won’t ever be accepted as her daughter-in-law forever.” And walk away.

Namjoo was so mad but she was still able to control it. Chorong need her that time. She saw tears falling from Chorong eyes. She hold Chorong shoulder and said “Unnie, forget about it. She’s just jealous. Now go and change. I’ll be waiting at the counter, paying.”

“Okay. What do you mean by paying? Shouldn’t I bought this wedding dress with my own money?”

Namjoo laugh and said to Chorong “Do you want my oppa to kill me unnie? He won’t like it. He give me his card and tell me to pay anything that you like. When you live with oppa, you need to know one thing. You won’t be allow to buy anything with your own money. I’ve been leaving with that for almost 22 years now.”

Chorong smile and just nod her head. Then she walk away to changing room to get change. When Chorong went away, Namjoo took out her phone and text her brother.

NAMJOO TO SUHO

Oppa, you need to do something. Hyo Rim unnie come today at the boutique. She call unnie and slap her. She’s going to disturb Chorong unnie life until she don’t get you. Do something first.

After she press the send button, she smile happily with text especially the part that she said that Hyo Rim slap Chorong without telling Suho the truth. She never like Hyo Rim since the first time they meet. She don’t know what does her mother see at her. Then she place back her phone in the handbag and went to pay. Then both of them walk out from the boutique.

...

Suho was in the meeting room, when his phone vibrate in her blazer pocket. He took it out and read it.

NAMJOO TO SUHO

Oppa, you need to do something. Hyo Rim unnie come today at the boutique. She call unnie and slap her. She’s going to disturb Chorong unnie life until she don’t get you. Do something first.

The moment he read it, he got angry. It’s good that she was in a meeting.

How dare she call Chorong and slap her. No one is allowed to do that to her. Who is she to call and to that to her. She’s the one who is , not Chorong. She’s dead. Suho taught himself.

Just after the meeting was done, he rush out the room. Mr. Kim saw his son behavior and walk out the room and call him.

“Suho, where are you going?”

“I’ll be back soon dad. I need to settle something first.”

“Okay. Why don’t you just take the day off today?”

“Thanks dad.”

Mr. Kim smile and walk away to the other direction.

Suho was so angry. He was driving fast. The moment she arrive Hyo Rim photo-shoot place he rush out and walk straight to Hyo Rim.

Hyo Rim saw him she smile. When Suho was infront of her, she wrap her arm around Suho and said “What are you doing here baby? I know you will come to me.”

Suho push her arm harshly and shout at her “How dare you slap Chorong and who are you to call her . You are the real . Not her. You are the one who sleep with every guy you dated. One more time you came near Chorong, I swear I’ll kill you Hyo Rim. If you hurt her again, I swear I cut both of your hand with my own bare hand. Do you understand that?”

Then he walk away, but before he walk further, Hyo Rim said “Suho you are mine and only mine. Your mom hates her and love me. She’s going to suffer because you mother won’t take her as her daughter-in-law forever.”

Suho turn around and said “I don’t care. At least Namjoo and dad love her and hates you just like me. Even if you marry me, dad and Namjoo will hate you. So in this situation you lose and Chorong wins because she have three people who love her and you only got my mother on your side.”

Then he walk away.

Everyone who was at the set look at Hyo Rim and start to whisper to each other. Hyo Rim saw that and shout at them “What are you looking at? Go back and do your jobs.”

When Suho was in the car, he call Namjoo. After three beeps, Namjoo pick up.

“Yes brother. What do you want?”

“Where are you guys?”

“Why are you asking? Don’t disturb our girls outing. Go and do your work big brother.”

Suho smile. Suho, who was so mad, cool down. He suppose to shout or be mad at Namjoo but he couldn’t. He love her little sister so much, that he have already plan about what will happen if there’s a guy who hurts her.

“Hye little sister, the one that who is with you is my soon to be wife.”

“I know and I don’t care. She’s my soon to be my sister-in-law.”

“My sweet and pretty sister, please just tell me where are you guys now.”

“Okay. Since you call me sweet and pretty.” Then Namjoo stop for a while. Then she have an idea to mess up with his brother so she said “Well we are in the club.”

“CLUB! What are you guys doing in the club?” Suho ask firmly.

Namjoo wanted to laugh but she holds it and lies again “To celebrate Chorong unnie last week before she will stuck with you forever. You know bachelorette party.”

Suho got angry and ask “Which club are you guys at. I’m coming. No guy can touch her. I swear if I saw any guy touch her I’ll kill him.”

Namjoo couldn’t hold her laugh anymore so she laugh out loud. Suho on the other side frown and ask “Why are you laughing Namjoo? I’m serious.”

“Oppa. I was just kidding. Me and Chorong are at the mall. Shopping something for her and me. We are now at restaurant since both of us are hungry.”

Suho smile and relief that Chorong was at the shopping mall. Then he said “You scared the out of me Namjoo.”

“I know and I love it. It would be better if I can see you face. It would be hilarious.” And continue laughing.

“Now tell me which shopping mall you guys are at?”

Namjoo tell him the location and hang up. Then he drives straight to the shopping mall that Namjoo told him.