CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

2 Month Later

Chorong and Suho is in their doctor room for scanning. They are quiet exited for today scanning since they’re going to know the gender of the baby. Suho and Chorong already send Haneul to Mr. Kim house since they are going too headed to Mr. and Mrs. Kim Private Island that Chorong and Suho went for a honeymoon. Namjoo and Kyungsoo will get married there and just invite their close friends and family.

Both Namjoo and Kyungsoo didn’t want a big wedding. They just want a small wedding where they still can have fun.

Kyungsoo parents and Namjoo’s parents didn’t agree. Mrs. and Mr. Do wanted a grand wedding because they only have one son and they want to do an all out wedding. And for Mr. and Mrs. Kim side, they want an all out wedding because is their daughter wedding. Their one and only princess.

Kyungsoo and Namjoo said no they just want a small wedding where they going to invite their close friends and family and still have fun.

Their parents just agree since that’s going to make them happy. The wedding at the private island was Kyungsoo and Namjoo idea.

Chorong lie down on the bed and Suho sit beside her and hold her hand. He was a bit exited and a bit nervous.

The doctor starts scanning. Then she said “Congratulation mommy and daddy, you’re going to have another baby boy.”

“Another boy. Really?” Suho said look at Chorong.

He kiss Chorong temple and said “Thank you sweetheart.”

Chorong just smile. Then the doctor says “I must say you have a very active baby boy here.” Still scanning.

“You tell me about it doctor. At night is the worst. He never let his mommy to sleep.”

The doctor just chuckle. Once she was done, she gives Chorong the tissue to wipe her tummy.

Once they done, they was about to walk out but Suho stop and ask the doctor “Doctor, is it save for her to fly. Because we basically need to fly to somewhere today.”

“Yes she’s save to fly. You don’t need to worry about that.”

“Okay thank you, doctor. We’ll make a move now.”

“Sure. And say congratulation to Namjoo for me Chorong.”

“Will do that doctor.” Chorong said and walk out the room.

Then they drive straight to the tarmac. Once they arrive, they walk in Suho’s private plane and they fly straight to the private island. The others already arrive. Only Suho and Chorong left.

Once the plane stable, Chorong unbuckle her sit belt and said “I’m going to sleep for awhile. I don’t know why but I’m tired.”

Suho did the same and the walk into the bed room and Chorong fall asleep instantly once her head reach the pillow.

Few hours then, Suho wake her up since them going to arrive soon. Chorong wake up and they take a sit and buckle up.

Once they land, Mr. Shin was there waiting for them.

“Good evening Mr. Shin.” Chorong greet him.

“Good evening Chorong.” Mr. Shin greets back and opens the door for them. They get in their car and drive off to the private island.

Once they arrive, they walk in the house and straight to the deck since the family is there having their tea there.

Everyone turn to look at Suho and Chorong. Namjoo and Mrs. Kim stand up and walk to them. Well to Chorong and pull her to sit leaving Suho standing there alone.

“Hey, what was that? Mom I’m your son and Namjoo I’m your oppa. And both off you leave me here all alone and take my wife away.”

“Shut up oppa.” Namjoo said and ignore Suho.

Suho pout and walk to where Chorong sit.

“So tell us. What is the gender?” Mrs. Kim said excitedly.

“It’s a boy.” Chorong said.

“Oh really. Congrats Chorong. Well another boy is coming.” Mr. Kim said.

“Yeah. And then you can have a girl.”

Chorong was shock and said “Mom. Isn’t it too early to think about that? This little pumpkin isn’t even born yet and you already thinking about the third one.”

“Mom is right. I want a princess to in the house. Who look just like you. For me to spoil.”

“Relax guys. Let this little one born first.” She said rubbing her tummy. Then Chorong look at Mrs Kim and ask “Where is Haneul?”

“He went for a swim at the beach with Kyungsoo. He wanted to go for a swim and Kyungsoo volunteer to take him.” Mr. Kim said.

Chorong just nod her head and they continue talking.

***

Namjoo Wedding Day

Chorong wear her champagne chiffon stone criss cross gown that Suho bought for her specially for her to wear today and show her baby bump that is growing. The reasons Suho bought that color is because Suho will be wearing the same colour suit.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f396f6a534e6c61706d4e73486e673d3d2d3335373930383931362e313439386236646261326631343438333730313938333831393439332e6a7067

“You look beautiful.” Suho said looking at her.

She turn around to look at Suho and said “Thank you. Do you think I look fat?”

Suho chuckle. He walk toward Chorong and place his hand around Chorong waist and said “No you don’t. You look perfect.” And planted a soft kiss on her forehead. “So how is our pumpkin?”

“His behaving for now. Maybe his sleeping after doing somersault last night not letting his mommy to sleep. Let’s just wait and see later.”

Suho just able to smile. Then Chorong push him lightly and said “Let me go now. I need to check on Namjoo. She must be nervous.”

Suho nod and kiss her cheek, then let her go.

Chorong walk out the room and straight to Namjoo’s room. After knocking for three times, Namjoo told her to come in. When she walks in, Namjoo was alone. She looks at Namjoo and smile. She look so beautiful in her cap sleeve, swan neck ball gown with pink and silver printed and a small bow at the waist n the front wedding dress.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f65456354457146314444595561413d3d2d3335373930383931362e313439386236663036613936356237613836373639313934363038362e6a7067

“Unnie, I’m glad you’re here. I was waiting for you.”

“You look so beautiful Namjoo. You look like a princess.” Chorong said.

“Thank you unnie. But listen to me. Unnie, I don’t know why but I am so damn nervous. I fell like running away and just cancel the wedding. What if I’m not good for him. What if I’m not like what he expect me to be. What if…”

Chorong smile and cut Namjoo off by telling her to cool down and told Namjoo to sit. Namjoo sit on the bed and Chorong take her sit beside her. She know what Namjoo s feeling. She felt the same thing the day of her wedding day.

“Cool down Namjoo. It’s just a wedding jitter. I feel the same thing to. Look Kyungsoo love you and you love him to. You guys are perfect for each other. Stop worrying. Do you remember that the night before my wedding, I try to run away?”

Namjoo nod her head.

“I tell you this. I’m glad that I didn’t run away. If I did, I will regret it. Because do you know how I feel after the wedding. I felt the happiest girl alive. So stop worrying and cool down okay. Everything is going to be perfect. And both of you will be happy. Just like me and your oppa.”

Namjoo hug Chorong tightly and said “Thank you unnie. It help a lot.”

Once they break the hug, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim walk in. The moment they saw Namjoo, Mrs. Kim tears out and Mr. Kim smile. Chorong saw the tears that Mr. Kim try to hold and wipe it before it fall.

“My daughter looks so beautiful.” Mrs. Kim said and wipe her tears with her hand.

“You look so beautiful, princess.” Mr. Kim said.

“Thank you mom, dad.” Namjoo said and hug both of them.

“I can’t believe my daughter is getting married.” Mr. Kim said his tears that he was holding fall.

“Dad, don’t cry. I will always be your daughter and your little princess.” Namjoo said and she also start to cry.

“Hey now don’t cry. You’ll ruin your make up. Now shall we go? You have a very impatient groom waiting for you. He keeps on asking where Namjoo is. Why is she late? And getting on his parents and Suho’s nerve. Before he come here and takes you with him to the altar.”

Chorong just just chuckle and the walk out from Namjoo’s room and down the stairs. Mr. Kim was holding Namjoo hand and Mrs. Kim was holding Chorong because she just wat to make sure Chorong can walk down the stairs without tripping.

Once they walk out, Chorong walk to Kyungsoo and Suho and said Namjoo is coming. Kyungsoo sigh in relieve that make Suho and Chorong laugh.

Chorong and Suho walk to the bench and take their sit. When Suho look at Chorong, his eyes stop at what Chorong was wearing on her foot. She was wearing a pair of platform pump. He look at Chorong angrily and said “You’re wearing a high heel, Chorong.”

Chorong bite her lips and quickly hide her leg under the chair.

“Kim Chorong. Are you crazy? Where did you even found the heel? I remember I hide all of your heels. I only left your sandals and sneakers.”

Chorong didn’t dare to look at Suho because she know Suho is damn mad because he call Chorong by her full name.

“Shh, the wedding is about to start.” Chorong said.

“We are not finish. We are so going to continue this.” Suho said. Just then Namjoo and Mr. Kim start to make their entry.

Kyungsoo look at Namjoo and he was speechless. Namjoo was looking so beautiful. She look like a vision. She’s breathtaking.

Kyungsoo smile at Namjoo and she smile back. Kyungsoo always look dashing and handsome like always. But today he looks extra handsome in his black body fitted tux with a black tie.

Namjoo then look at her father who was walking her to his soon to be husband and tears start to fall. She know her father is trying to stop his tears from falling.

“I love you daddy.” Namjoo said.

Mr. Kim look at her and smile “I love you to princess. Make sure your happy, okay.”

Namjoo just nod. Her heart felt heavy to leave her dad. All her life, she’s really close with her dad and oppa. Her dad and oppa was the only man in her life that she dearly loves. And now there will be other man in her life beside her dad and oppa.

Then Suho stand up and walk beside her and said “You look beautiful, Namjoo.”

“Thank you oppa. Thank you for everything.”

Suho kiss her forhead and said “Remember one thing. Even if you are someone wife now, I will always love you and will always be there for you.”

Namjoo nod. “I love you oppa. And will always do.”

“I know pincess.” Suho said and Mr. Kim and Suho lead the way to the altar where Namjoo prince charming is.

Namjoo wanted her dad and oppa give her to Kyungsoo. And just like she wanted, that happen. Her last wish as Kim Namjoo before she changes it permanently to Do Namjoo.

Once the arrive at the atlar, Mr. Kim and Suho kiss her cheek and tap on Kyungsoo shoulder.

“You better take care of my sister, Kyungsoo. Or not, you know what will happen.” Suho said.

“I will hyung. Don’t worry. I’m going to take care of her for all my life.” Kyungsoo said.

Suho tap her back and went to sit beside Chorong back.

“Make her happy Kyungsoo and love her truly even after you get old. That’s all I want. A father request for her daughter.”

“I will dad. Don’t worry. I cross my heart that I will love her forever and make her happy.” Kyungsoo said.

Give Kyungsoo a light hug and went to sit beside Mrs. Kim.

Then the wedding starts.

Kyungsoo couldn’t take his eyes from Namjoo. Then the vow starts. Since they prepare their own vow, the priest let them say it.

“The groom, you may say your vows.”

Kyungsoo take out her wedding band and said “With this ring, I, Do Kyungsoo, take you as you are, the women I fell in love with, and now you give me the honor, of being able to call you my wife. For honor, I promise, to always be there, to love you and make you smile, to comfort and protect you, to be faithful to you so long as we shall both live. And I promise that no matter what lies in our path, it will be OUR path that we take together, hand in hand. I love you so much Namjoo. I cannot wait to start the nest part of our journey together.” And slide in the ring.

“Now the groom. You can say your vows.”

Namjoo take the ring and said “With this ring, I, Kim Namjoo, join my life to yours on our wedding day, not merely as your spouse, but as your best friend and soul mate. The one. My one. I promise to be the shoulder you lean on, the rock on which you rest and your companion throughout your life. I pledge to be true to you, respect you and grow with you throughout the years. With you I will walk my path, and live our dreams. I am so excited about our future and all that we plan together.” And slide the ring in Kyungsoo hand.

“I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.”

Kyungsoo pull her by her waist and kiss her lips with full of love. Once they pull away, Kyungsoo said “I love you Mrs. Do Namjoo.”

Namjoo blush.

“I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Do.”

Kyungsoo smile and said “I’ve been waiting to hear that. Mrs. Do. I love the sound. Do Namjoo. How is suit and go with your name.”

Namjoo just chuckle and they walk to where the party will be.

On the other side, Suho look at Chorong and said “You my lady are not going anywhere with that shoes. Stay here and I’ll go and take your flats.”

“But I can still walk.” Chorong said.

“I know you can walk. But not with that heels. I swear if I see you wear heels again in your pregnancy, I will throw all your heels. Now stay. I will be back.”

Chorong pout and fold her arm on top of her pregnant belly. Just to make sure, Suho take off her heels and take it with him to their room.

Everyone already walk to the party side. Only Chorong left there all alone. While waiting for Suho, Chorong look at the sea. She always mesmerize with the sea view here.

Then Suho came and help Chorong wear her flats. Once he was done, he help Chorong up and they walk to the where the party was held.

While they were dancing, suddenly, Chorong wince in pain. Suho freak out and ask “What happen? Are you okay? Should I go and call a doctor.”

“Yeah, I fine. Just that our pumpkin is awake and kicking me. That’s all.”

Suho sigh in relieve. “Do you want to go and sit down?”

“Yes, please.” Then they went to the nearest chair and take a sit.

“Honey, your pumpkin is hungry. Can you go and grab some…arghh.” Chorong stop for awhile since the baby kicking her.

“Okay, I’ll grab some food.” Then he kneel down and place his hand on Chorong belly and said “You little boy in there, stop kicking mommy okay. Daddy will go and take something for you and your mommy to eat.”

When Suho was about to walk, Chorong stop and said “Honey, can you go and find some chocolate milk. I’m suddenly carving for it.”

“Yeah sure. I’ll go and ask Mrs. Shin to go and take it in the house. Is that’s all?”

“Yup. Thank you.” Chorong said.

Suho smile and go and take some food after asking Mrs. Shin to go and take some chocolate milk.”

While waiting for Suho, Chorong rub her belly and said “Chill there little boy. Your daddy went to take some food for us and chocolate milk for you.”

Then a man, around Chorong age or maybe older came and sit beside Chorong and said “Hi there.”

Chorong turn to look at him and said “Hi.”

He smile and Chorong smile back. Then Chorong said “You’re new here. I never saw you here before.”

“Weird. I wanted to ask the same question. I’m Owen Davis.”

“Are you Mr. and Mrs. Davis son?” Chorong ask.

“Yes I am. How did you know them?”

Chorong smile and said “I’m Kim Chorong. Suho’s wife.”

And the shake their hand.

“So you’re Chorong. Mom and dad talk about you a lot. They adore you.”

“Well thank you. It’s a pleasure to hear that.”

Just then Haneul came to Chorong and said “Look mommy, there are dancing. I want to dance to. Let’s go and dance mommy.”

“Let’s wait for your daddy okay. Mommy can’t pick you up. If mommy did, you daddy will get angry. You don’t want daddy to get angry isn’t it.”

Haneul bobbing his head cutely. Just like a cue. Suho came with a plate of food and a glass of chocolate milk.

He places it on table. Chorong thanked him and start to eat. Suho saw Owen sitting beside Chorong and smile.

“Hey Owen, is nice to see you here men.”

“Hey Suho. Nice to meet you to. It’s been a long time.”

“I know. Hey, meet my wife, Chorong. Sweetheart, meet Owen.”

Chorong swallow her food and said “We already meet.” Chorong said and take another big bite of her food.

“Yeah, we already meet. You have a very beautiful wife, Suho. Lucky you.”

“Hey, back off. She’s mine.” Suho said in his jealous tone.

Owen just laughs. Chorong look at Owen and said “Ignore him.” And take another big bite of her food and she’s done.

Then Haneul tap my tight and said “Mommy, are you finish eating?”

“Yes, I’m done son.” Chorong said and ruffle his hair.

“Let’s go dance then. I want to dance with you, mommy.”

“Okay. Why don’t you ask daddy about this.” Chorong said.

Haneul shake Suho leg to attract Suho’s focus. Suho who was still talking to Owen, look at Haneul and pick him up and ask “What is it, son?”

“Daddy let’s go and dance with mommy. I want to dance with mommy. But told me to ask you because you don’t allowed mommy to carry me.”

Suho smile and said “Then shall we go and dance with your mommy?”

Haneul nod her head cutely. He kisses Haneul cheek and help Chorong to stand up. Saying bye to Owen, CHorong, Suho and Haneul walk to the dancing floor and start dancing. Suho one hand was carrying Haneul and the other was around Chorong’s waist while Chorong one hand was on around Suho’s neck and one was holding Haneul small hand. They were dancing happily.