CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

In the morning, Chorong wake up and felt sore all over her body when she stretch. She open her eyes and saw Suho’s handsome face. She caressed his face and smile. Suho open his eyes and said “Good morning beautiful.”

“Good morning handsome.”

Suho who was sleeping on his stomach turn to his side to face Chorong and peck her lips.

“How are you feeling?” Suho ask, playing with her hair strand.

“Okay. Just a little sore.” Chorong admit and blush.

Suho smile and said “I’m sorry. Anyway I had the best night after four years. I miss you a lot.”

Chorong blush and hit Suho’s chest. Suho giggle. “I love you Chorong.”

“I love you to Suho.” Suho kiss passionately her and move on top her. Chorong break the kiss and said “We need to get ready to work.”

“But I want to continue what we left last night.” Suho said huskily and start kissing Chorong again on her neck and shoulder. Chorong let out a soft moan. Then she try stop Suho again.

Chorong said while Suho was still kissing her “Suho please. I need to get..uhm” Chorong stop and moan. “Suho please stop. I need to prepare breakfast and get ready. Didn’t you get enough.”

“I never get enough of you baby. Okay I’ll let you go. But call me by my sweet name like you use to.” And continue kissing her. he move to other neck and start kissing there.

“Honey please.” Suho stop and look at her. He caressed Chorong cheek and kiss her lips before layback on the bed. Chorong pull the sheet and cover herself with it and walk to the bathroom. Suho saw that and said “I saw everything last night baby.” Chorong turn around and said “Shut up.” And disappear into the toilet.

After the shower, she walk out wrapping herself in white fluffy towel and wear her office attire. She slide on her slim-fit textured gray straight leg slack and tug in her white printed blouse. When she was done, she wake Suho up who was sleeping. Suho rub his face and stretch his body. He stand up, kiss Chorong temple and walk to the bathroom. Chorong walk out the room and saw Haneul was ready. She smile and ask “Who get your ready my prince?”

“Grandpa and aunty sunshine.” Chorong smile and kiss his head.

“Did you have fun yesterday with your grandpa, aunty and uncle.” Chorong ask.

“Yes I did. I eat a lot of delicious food. Uncle even bought me ice cream.”

Chorong just smile listening to Haneul story. She busy herself preparing a simple breakfast. After having breakfast, they all went to their office. Suho and Chorong drop Haneul first before Suho drop Chorong to her office. And their days starts.

***

Two and Half Week Later

It’s been a week and Mr. Kim and Namjoo is still staying at Chorong’s house. Suho try to convince Chorong to move back to their penthouse but Chorong still saying no. That night, after dinner, Mr. Kim and Suho was playing with Haneul while Namjoo is helping Chorong preparing dessert for them. When they were sitting at the living room, enjoying the dessert, Chorong ask “Dad, I’m just asking. Don’t feel bad about this but aren’t you going to go home and reconcile with mom.”

“Nope.” Mr. Kim answer popping the ‘p’.

Chorong sigh and said “Come on dad. It’s been more than a week. I don’t mind you and Namjoo staying her, but what will mom say.”

“I don’t care. You mom need a punishment and I need to teach her a lesson. She shouldn’t play with people life.”

“But It wasn’t totally mom’s fault. She was just following what Hyo Rim told her.”

“Still Chorong. Look Chorong, I don’t want to fight about this. I’m happy here staying with my grandson. I get to eat a proper home cook that my daughter-in-law cook with her own hand. I get to see my son smile and his happy. I get to see Namjoo happy here. Let’s us just stay here longer. When I’m ready, I’ll go back home. If you think I’m not comfortable, it’s not. I’m comfortable here since I get to sleep with my grandson. And if you still think I’m lying then we always can move back to your guys’ penthouse.”

Chorong sigh and said “Like father, like son, like grandson. Good. I’m stuck with a very stubborn men and boy.” And eat her dessert.

Suho, Namjoo and Mr. Kim was just able to laugh.

The same night, in the room, Chorong was reading her book while playing with Suho’s hair where Suho was playing with his phone, laying his head on Chorong’s lap. Then Chorong’s phone beep telling her that she got a text. She take the phone and read it.

UNKNOWN TO CHORONG

Your having a good time isn’t it. But it won’t last long. I told you since last week to leave Suho alone. But you didn’t and still staying with him and laughing with his family. Park Chorong, enjoy while it last because I’m going to take your happiness from you. that’s my promise. And don’t tell Suho or anyone about this. If you tell him, you’ll regret it later.

After reading the text, Chorong face change into a very worry face. Suho saw it and ask “What happen darling?”

Chorong place her phone back on the table and smile. “Nothing. It’s was just a stupid text that I always get.” She lie.

Suho believe her and continue playing with his phone. Chorong continue reading her book, but she was thinking about the text. She just wanted to distract Suho and didn’t want him to worry. Then Suho sit down and place his phone on the bedside table. Chorong move the book and look at him.

“What happen?” Chorong ask.

“Nothing. Let’s go to sleep. I’m sleepy and we need to work tomorrow.”

Chorong close her book, place it on the table and lie down. Suho pull her in his arm, kiss her hair and both of them went to sleep.

***

That next evening, before going back home, Mr. Lee came and meet Chorong and asking her to go and meet Suho and give him the final deal. Chorong take it and bow to him. She look at Irene and Irene understand.

When they arrive at Suho’s office building, Chorong told Irene to go home first and she’ll go home by bus. Irene didn’t want to but Chorong insist so Irene just agree. When she walk inside the building, the receptionist smile at her and give her the excess card. She thanked her and walk straight to the private lift.

When she arrive, she greet Suho’s and Mr. Kim’s secretary. Suho’s secretary said that he is in his office and she may enter. Chorong smile and nod. She knock three time and Suho told her to come in.

When Chorong enter the room, Suho was busy with her file and didn’t look at her. Then Suho ask “What is it?”

Chorong smile and say “Hello Mr. Suho. Mr. Lee told me to pass this file to you.”

Suho grin looking at the paper and then look at Chorong. He lean on his chair, smirk and said “Okay. Come give it to me.”

Chorong walk near the desk and extended the file to Suho. Suho smirk and said “Closer.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Suho but this is the closer I can get.”

“So why don’t you come around and give it to me.”

“Sorry sir. Your being very unprofessional sir. My job is just to pass the file.”

“Really. Didn’t Mr. Lee said to you once that obey me just like how you obey Mr. Lee.” Suho said and smirk at Chorong.

Chorong was trying to control her laugh. She sigh and said “I remember sir. As you wish.”

“Uhm...please put down your handbag first on the chair.”

Chorong smile and nod her head. She place her hand back on the chair in front of Suho and walk around the table and stand next to Suho’s chair but not so close.

Suho smile and said “Closer Mrs. Chorong.”

Chorong walk closer and extend the file. Suho smile and take the file. Before Chorong was able to walk away, Suho pull her hand and make her sit on his lap. Chorong was in shock and said “Mr. Suho this is so not appropriate. Let me go Mr. Suho. What will happen if your wife see this. And I’m a married woman.”

“Really? I don’t care. My wife won’t know. It will be just a secret between us. Anyway I think I’m more good looking then your husband.”

“No sir. I have a very handsome and good-looking husband sir and I love him so much. but I don’t care if I have a scandal with you. Your rich. I can leave my husband if you want to.”

Suho smile and said “Really?” Chorong nod. Suho kiss on Chorong’s lips and said “Stop it already. Your torturing me and don’t even thing about cheating or leaving me.”

Chorong laugh and kiss his lips passionately. Then she said “Don’t worry. I’m not gonna cheat on you. You are my one and only.”

Suho smile and kiss her again. Then Suho said “You know what I’m thinking right now.”

Chorong shock her head and said “No. What are you thinking?”

Suho move his face near Chorong’s ear and whisper huskily “You. On my table. .”

Chorong widen her eyes and hit Suho’s chest. “Don’t you dare Mr. Kim Jun Myeon.”

“Why?” Suho frown and ask.

Then Chorong whisper in his ears huskily “It’s not comfortable. Why don’t we do it on the couch instead.”

Suho’s laugh and said “Ohhh! My wife is being naughty.”

Then a knock on the door surprise them. Chorong immediately back on her feet and walk infornt of the table and fix her hair and skirt. When Suho was confirm that Chorong have fix herself, he told the person to come in. The person walk in and it was Jinyoung. Chorong widen her eyes and was so excited.

“Jinyoung ah!” Chorong said excitedly.

“Chorong ah!” Same goes Jinyoung.

They were so excited and hug each other ignoring Suho who was sitting on his chair with his disgruntled face.

“Where have you been. We try to find you like for 4 damn years man.”

“Somewhere. How about you. How many kids did you already have?”

“1 daughter and a son coming next month. God we have so many to catch up girl. Yoo Jung will be very happy if she know your here.” Jinyoung said excitedly.

“I know. I really wanted to meet you to but been busy with my work. What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to meet Suho. I need to discuss about business.”

“Business. Where do you work now?”

“I took my dad place 3 years ago. Right before we got married.”

“How did Yoo Jung react when she know that you are rich?”

“She was mad for few month but we talk and make up and here we are now.”

Jinyoung and Chorong was so happy to meet again and they hug again. Suho got really irritated and cleared his throat. Chorong and Jinyoung break the hug and look at Suho.

“I think this is my office and I can see my wife hugging other guy in front of me, in my office.” Suho said and looking at them disgruntle.

Chorong and Jinyoung apologize. “Sorry. We were just so excited.”

“What is it Jinyoung?”

“Yes. Here is the deal and it’s confirm. You got the deal. My dad have been preparing this for years but no one knows. The person who know about this was not in Korea when dad die. Since he just came back, he told me everything.”

“Okay. Thank you. Now you may go.” Suho said.

Jinyoung nod and look at Chorong “See you later Chorong. Tell me when your free and I’ll tell Yoo Jung.”

Chorong nod and said “Sure. Bye.” And Jinyoung walk out of the room.

Chorong look at Suho and she saw Suho angry face. Chorong smile and try to coax him. She said “Wow. My husband look so handsome sitting there with his glasses and sleeve fold on his arm. He look so y.”

“Not going to work Mrs. Kim Chorong. I’m angry with you.”

“Really. Okay then. I thought about pleasure my husband tonight. But since his angry, I’ll don’t mind. It’s his loss not mine.”

When Suho heard that, he stand up and walk to Chorong. “I was just kidding. I’m not angry at all.” And hug her from back.

Chorong broke the hug and said “It’s too late Mr. Kim Jun Myeon. You just lost the opportunity.”

Suho whimper like little kids and said “Ahhhhhh! Chorong ah!”

Chorong smirk and said “Not going to work. Now let’s go home. My son is waiting for me.”

Suho pout and nod “Okay. I’m coming.” He stomp his feet and walk to his desk take everything that he need and walk back to Chorong. Chorong just smile watching how Suho’s acting. When they walk in the elevator, Suho was still trying to coax Chorong by caressing her arm up and down, poking her arm but nothing works. Then the elevator stop and the door open and they were Kyungsoo and Namjoo standing hand in hand and Kyungsoo was flirting with her and playing with Namjoo hair.

Namjoo and Kyungsoo turn around to look at the lift since they here a beep of the elevator. When Kyungsoo saw Suho, he let go of Namjoo’s hand. Namjoo who saw her brother, freak out. Both of them walk in the elevator and it was so damn awkward.

Suho hold Kyungsoo’s shoulder make Kyungsoo jerk out. “How are you buddy?”

“I’m fine hyung. How are you? it’s been a long time we didn’t meet.”

“I’m fine. It’ been very long time since you are more interested to meet my sister more than me.”

Kyungsoo cough. Chorong hit Suho’s chest and mouthed “Don’t scared him.”

Suho just smile. When they arrive at the parking lot floor, the all walk out. Before parting Suho call Kyungsoo and said “Kyungsoo, I happy for both of you. Little princess don’t worry, I approve your relation with his guy. But remember Kyungsoo, if you break my sister heart, I break your bones.”

Kyungsoo smile at Suho and said “Thank you hyung. Don’t worry. I won’t break your sister heart. I promise.”

Suho smile and nod his head. Namjoo and Kyungsoo walk away but stop in the middle. Namjoo turn and hug her brother.

“Thank you oppa. I love you.”

“I love you to little sister. I’m happy if your happy.”

They broke the hug and Suho said “Your happy aren’t you.”

Namjoo nod and said “I am oppa. Very happy.”

Suho smile and kiss her forehead. Namjoo walk back to Kyungsoo and walk to Kyungsoo car. Chorong and Suho walk to Suho’s car.

In the car, while they were talking about random thing, Chorong phone beep. Chorong take out her phone and read the text. Is from the stalker. Chorong smile immediately missing from her face. Suho saw it and frown.

“What happen angel?”

Chorong look at him and said “Nothing. It’s just a work.” This time Suho didn’t buy her lie but he just let it be.

Chorong was deep in her thought and was thinking who could it be. Who could it be? I don’t think is mom because he won’t send text like that. Is it Hyo Rim? But Hyo Rim always call him oppa and the last thing I know she ran to Greece. So who could it be.

Chorong was out of her deep thought when Suho shook her shoulder. “Sweetheart, are you okay?”

Chorong look at him and smile “Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? You been in deep thought this few days. Are you sure your okay?”

“Yes I’m fine honey. It’s just a work. That’s all.”

Suho just nod and said “Okay then. But if something is troubling you tell me okay.”

Chorong nod her head. Then Suho said “Let’s go. We are here.” Both of them step out from the car and walk to the apartment.

At night, both of them was on the bed cuddling, Chorong said “Baby, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it? You can tell me anything.”

“Let move back to our house.” Chorong said. Suho shock and look at Chorong.

“Are you sure, sweetheart?”

Chorong smile and nod “Yes. I’m sure.”

Suho was so happy, he kiss Chorong and hug her tightly. “Thank you baby. You don’t know how happy I am.” And broke the hug.

“Are you that happy? Why? Don’t you like to live her? Is this house is so small for you?” Chorong said.

Suho was surprise with what Chorong said. He cupped Chorong face and said “Hey, don’t say that. I don’t care where ever you want to stay, I’ll stay. I don’t bloody care if you want to stay even in a tent as long as you are with me. Is just that is our house. Where we use to stay. I’m happy because you are really ready to be back with me. That is our house Chorong. I’m happy because of that.”

“What make you think like that?”

“Well if we move to our house again, Irene won’t pick you up anymore. Irene will ask and you need to tell her about us. It means that you are ready to tell everyone who you really are.”

Chorong smile at Suho. Suho smile back and peck her lips. “Thank you Chorong. I’m really am happy. I love you so damn much.”

“I’m happy if your happy. I love you too.”

Suho smile and kiss her lips again and again. And in every kiss both of them smile. Then they sleep hugging each other.