CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

Chorong was busy with her work when her phone rings. She picks it up without even looking who was calling.

“Hello Kim Chorong speaking.”

“Hello, I’m Kim Jun Myeon. Can I speak to my wife please?”

Chorong stop from doing her work and chuckle. “Sure you can. But she’s a bit busy. Any message for her.”

“Tell her I miss her so much and I want her in my arm now. Will she be able to do that?”

“I’m not sure because she has so many works to do. She’s really busy I tell you.”

Then Changsub came and ask Chorong. “Babe. Oh sorry I didn’t know you’re on the phone.”

“It’s fine. What is it?”

“Where is Irene?”

“Miss her already. She went to the toilet for awhile. Why?”

“Tell her to come and meet me when she came back.”

“Okay. Will do that.”

“And let’s have lunch together. Just three of us.”

“Sure. And where are we having lunch.”

“Leo’s restaurant. I really like his coffee and food.”

“Sure.” Just then Irene came. Changsub smile looking at her. God I love her so much. I need to put my ring on her as soon as possible. Changsub thought.

“Changsub.” Irene said shocking Changsub shoulder.

“Huh!”

Chorong was just trying to control her laugh. “Sorry. Irene in my room now.”

Irene just nods her head and follow Changsub in his room.

Then Chorong continue talking to Suho.

“Hey, sorry for making you wait.”

“Don’t go.”

Chorong frown and ask “Huh? Don’t go where?”

“Lunch with Changsub.”

Chorong laugh and said “Baby, Changsub have Irene now. And Irene is coming.”

“I know. I wasn’t jealous about Changsub and of course I know Irene is coming. I don’t like because the lunch is at that guy restaurant.”

“Honey, I told you. Leo is just a friend. So stop being jealous. I love you and only you.”

“I know but I still don’t like it. Please don’t go.”

“If I don’t go with him, what will I have for my lunch. I still need a partner and I barely have friends here. Even if I don’t go with Changsub, I’ll still have lunch with a man because I only have boy friends here.”

“I’ll pick you up and we can have lunch together.”

“You say, you have a meeting.”

“I can always cancel it.”

“Shut up Suho. Now stop being so jealous, stubborn and possessive. Now tell me why did you call me.”

“Oh yeah, I forget. Well tonight there is a dinner and my company need to attend. It’s just a dinner not a crowded function or anything. Dad say he can’t go. So his asking me to go for him. Do you mind if you g with me?”

Chorong sigh and said “I’m not sure honey. You know that no one know about us.”

“I know but sooner or later they’ll know. Why don’t make it sooner. Please. I don’t want to go alone. Don’t worry. Namjoo and Kyungsoo will be there. I think uncle In Soo will be there to.”

“What! Mr. Lee will be there. Then I’m not going Suho.”

“Chorong please. I need you by my side. Anyway, uncle In Soo will know to because Namjoo is getting engage next two week.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Please sweetheart. Please go with me.” Suho appeal.

“Okay. I’ll go. It’s good Namjoo will be there.”

“Good. After work, Namjoo will pick you up to buy a dress.”

“Okay. What time is the dinner?”

“8 o’clock. Look baby, I can’t pick you up so tell I told Mr. Shin to drive you there. We’ll meet there. Okay.”

“So when are you going to get ready?”

“I’ll just get ready here in office. See you later sweetheart. Bye. Love you so much.”

“Bye. Me too.”

“Kim Chorong. You know I hate it when you don’t say it.”

Chorong chuckle and said “I love you too.”

“Good. Bye. See you tonight.”

Chorong said bye and hang up.

***

While Chorong, Changsub, Irene and Leo were having lunch and laughing, someone said hi. They look at the person and Chorong was in shock.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Chorong said.

Everyone chuckle looking how shock Chorong look. Then Suho said “Baby, that’s not a good way to talk to you husband.”

“Sorry. What are you doing here? Like really what are you doing here? Didn’t you have a meeting or something.”

“Babe cool down. Suho sit down.” Changsub said.

“So your Chorong husband.” Leo ask.

“Yes. I am.” Then Suho extend his hand to shake with Leo and said “Sorry for being rude. I’m...”

“Kim Jun Myeon or know as Suho. Who don’t know you man. I’m Jung Teak Woon known as Leo. I don’t need a further introduction since you already know who I am.”

Suho smile and nod his head. Then they continue talking and laughing. Suho know that Chorong was mad at him because he just came her without telling. But what can he do. Just thinking about Chorong with Leo make him jealous and restless. Knowing his girl is with the guy who use to love her and throwing pick up line at her make him restless.

Then Leo said, “Hey guys, the reasons I’m want to meet you is I need to tell you guys something.”

“What is it?” Changsub ask.

“Uhm...I’m getting married.”

Everyone was shock. “Really. Congratulation man. When is the date?” Changsub ask.

“In one month.”

“YES!” Suho said. Everyone frown and Chorong look at Suho with like-really face. She kick Suho leg and he winch in pain. “Ouch! Sweetheart, what was that for.”

“For being a jerk.” Chorong said.”

Everyone just laugh. Then Suho look at Leo and apologize “Sorry man. I know I shouldn’t act like that. But you can’t blame me. You use to like her and I was jealous. You’ll understand once you get married.”

“It’s okay. I understand. I know that feeling.” Leo said.

Chorong just smile. Then, after lunch, they stand up. Chorong give Leo a warm hug and congratulate him. Suho didn’t like the idea but he control himself because Leo is getting married.

Before split, Suho kiss Chorong cheek and said that they will meet later. Irene just looking at them in awe. Changsub saw it and said “Do you want it to?”

Irene look at him in shock. “Huh!”

“Do you want it to?”

Irene smile and said “No...no...no...”

“But I want to give it.” And kiss Irene cheek. Irene widen her eyes and was agape in shock.

Chorong and Suho just chuckle looking at them. Chorong kiss Suho goodbye and walk to Irene and said “Girl friend close your mouth. Flies may fly in your mouth.”

Irene close and said “Did he just did that?”

Chorong nod her head and said “Let’s go.” And pull Irene with her.

When they arrive at the office, Mr. Lee was in the lift with them. Then he said “Changsub, can you go to the dinner tonight. I have a plan.”

“Sure dad. No problem. What plan did you have tonight?” Changsub ask.

“Date with your mom. Bring my sweet daughter in law with you.”

Irene face change into jealousy and Changsub was in shock. Then he ask “Who are you talking about dad?”

“Irene of course.” When Irene heard that she blush. Chorong just trying not to laugh and Changsub. His busted.

“Dad you know?” Changusb ask.

“Your my son, Changsub. Of course I know. Anyway, I have my eyes everywhere.” Just then the lift open. He step out and then stop, turn around and said “Son, I like her. I approve.”

Changsub smile and said “Thanks dad.”

“Bring her to house one day. Mom will be very happy to meet her.”

“Oh, I’m planning about it dad. Don’t worry.”

Mr. Lee chuckle and walk in this office. Then Chorong laugh. “Busted.” And walk to her place.

When Changsub walk in his office, Irene sit beside Chorong and ask “Chorong, don’t you think all think is going so fast.”

“No it’s not.”

“But I think it is.”

“Babe, cool down. Suho bought me to meet their parents just after a month I meet him. And you. You guys know each other for about years now. So just cool down. I can see that Changsub is serious and he really love you.”

“I don’t know Chorong. I’m just not sure about this yet.”

“Believe me. Everything is going to be okay. Just go with the flow.”

Irene just sigh and smile. Chorong smile back.

***

That evening, Namjoo pick Chorong up and then went for a shopping to buy their dress. Namjoo have choose her dress since she have eyes on that dress earlier. Chorong been changing one dress after another. Then Namjoo saw a perfect dress for Chorong. She told the consultant to bring it to Chorong. When the consultant give the dress to Chorong the dress. When Chorong wear it, she look herself in the mirror. She was shock. Then Namjoo ask “Unnie, are you okay. Did you wear the dress.”

“Yes I did. Namjoo I don’t think so this dress is the one. Is to many exposure. Your oppa won’t like it.”

“Just come out first unnie. Let me see it.”

Chorong open the door and walk to Namjoo. When Namjoo saw it, she said “Unnie, you need to take this dress.”

“No. Let’s fine another dress. This is just too many exposure. I don’t like it and I know your oppa won’t like it too.”

“Come on unnie. Oppa will love it. I bet when he look at you in this dress, he will already thought about ripping it off.”

“YAH KIM NAMJOO!” Chorong shout in shock. Namjoo just laugh and said “We’re buying this. Final.”

Namjoo stand up and pay for the dress without even waiting for Chorong to say anything. Chorong just sigh and walk back into the changing room to get change.

***

That night, Chorong was getting ready and applying a simple make up and let her hair free. She look at herself for the last time and wasn’t sure about it. The dress was so many exposure for her. It was a y v neck backless high slit long navy blue chiffon spaghetti straps dress. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f39784c6a7646544f4d336e5534773d3d2d3334383336303833322e3134393234343063613239343564333338303638343230323832312e6a7067    

So she walk back to her closet to find a suitable red wool blend cape coat. She wear it and look in the mirror and satisfied. She walk down the stairs and saw Haneul was playing with Mr. Shin. Haneul look at her and said “Mommy, you look soooo beautiful.”

“Thank you baby. Shall we go now. Uncle Shin will send you to grandpa and grandma house okay.”

When Mr. Shin arrive at Mr. Kim mansion, Chorong kiss Haneul cheek and told him to behave and she will pick him up tomorrow. Haneul nod and kiss her cheek.

When she arrive at the hotel, she walk in the building and saw Namjoo was with Kyungsoo. She walk near them and greet them.

“Hi guys.”

Namjoo turn around and smile looking at Chorong “Hi unnie.” Then she frown and ask “What are you wearing unnie?”

“A cape. Why?”

“Why are you wearing it?”

“You know why Namjoo. Now forget about it. Where is your oppa?”

“His inside waiting for you.”

“And what both of you are doing here?”Chorong ask raised her eyebrows.

“It’s not what you think noona. We just arrive and Namjoo said we should wait for you. That’s why we are here.”

“His telling the truth.”

“I don’t think I can believe you guys, when I can see Namjoo lipstick color on your lips and cheek but I’ll just go with it. Now shall we go.”

Both of them nod and walk to where the restaurant. There Chorong saw Suho and Suho saw her. he smile and walk near Chorong.

He kiss Chorong cheek and said “You look beautiful today.”

“Thank you.” and was about to walk in but Suho stop her.

“Wait baby, you need to take off your jacket first.”

Chorong grasp her jacket tightly and said “I don’t think it’s a good idea Suho. Can I just wear it?”

“Baby, it’s going to be hot if you wear it. Come on let me help you take it off.”

“Suho please.” Chorong appeal.

Suho shook his head and told her to take it off because it’s really going to be hot and she’ll sweat. Chorong just agree and let Suho take her jacket off.

When Suho take the jacket off, he was shock at how hot and y Chorong look. He give the jacket to the waiter. Then he whisper “Now I know why you didn’t want to take the jacket off baby. You look so hot and tempting.”

Chorong nudge Suho stomach and Suho whine in pain. Then Chorong said “Behave. Now shall we go now. I’m hungry.”

Suho smile and her to the table by placing his hand on Chorong . He pull a chair for Chorong and sit beside her.

After the dinner, the business guys was talking and Chorong just listen to it. While they were talking and laughing, Chorong felt a hand caressing her bare thigh. She jolted and look at Suho who showing his poker face. She move Suho hand away from her tight but then, Suho place back his hand on Chorong tight. Chorong jolted and look at Suho. Suho look at Chorong and mouthed “Behave Suho. Move your hand.” And smile at the other.

Then Suho move near Chorong ear and whisper “Baby you look so y. Let’s go home. I want to ripe it off you.”

Chorong choked herself and start to cough. Everyone look at Chorong. Then Namjoo who was sitting beside her ask “Unnie, are you okay? Here have a plain water.”

“Th..Thank..Thank you.” Chorong said and drink it. Suho bite his cheek and try not to laugh.

Chorong slap Suho hand away and pinch his tight. It’s hurt but he try to control it. Then Chorong ask permission to go to toilet.

In the toilet she was cursing Suho in her mind. When she thought she was long enough in the toilet, she walk out and the moment she walk out, Suho pull her to the corner and slam his lips on hers. They start to kiss passionately. Suho right hand was caressing Chorong tight and the other was on her waist. Chorong hand slide in his hair. When Suho was caressing her tight, Chorong let out a moan and Suho take the opportunity to slip his tongue in Chorong mouth that make Chorong moan softly. Then he start to kiss Chorong chin and move down to . Then he move to her neck and move the strap form her shoulder and panted a kiss on her shoulder then move back to her neck and it.

“Su..Suho, you need to stop. We are in public.” Chorong said.

“I seem like I can’t stop baby.” Suho said huskily and bite her earlobe.

“Baby as much as I need you, but we are in public. They’re going to ask why are we taking so long.”

Suho stop and look into Chorong eyes. “We’ll continue at the house. Since Haneul is not home and we are all by ourselves.”

Chorong nod and blush. Suho peck Chorong lips. Chorong wipe the lipstick on Suho’s lips. When she was done, Suho walk back to the table. Chorong pull the strap back up and walk back in the toilet to tidy herself up. When she was satisfied, she walk back to the table. Then Namjoo ask “Unnie, are you okay? Why did you take so long.”

Chorong smile and said “Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry. Just I need an alone time for awhile.”

Namjoo just nod.

After the dinner, Namjoo told Chorong that she won’t come back home and Kyungsoo will drop her off at Mr. Kim house. Chorong just nod and smile. She’s happy that Mrs. Kim and Namjoo are fine with each other. Only Suho left and the husband of hers is so stubborn.

When they arrive at their house, the moment they step in the house, Suho pull her and start kissing her possessively. Chorong wrap her leg over Suho waist and he pick her wrap his arm around Chorong waist and walk straight to the room. In the room, Chorong unwrap her leg and stand on her feet. Suho off her clothes. Suho ripped his shirt off, sending buttons flying around. He did it without even releasing Chorong lips. He pick her up in his arm and lie her down on the bed. He start to kiss and they make love in a very sweet and passionate way.

When he pull away, he look at Chorong and kiss her forehead. “I love you so much sweetheart.”

Chorong smile. “I love you too honey.” Then she pull him down and kiss his lips chastely.

Suho lay down on his back and bring Chorong with him. Chorong play with Suho’s bare chest. They talk about random think until Chorong yawn. Suho heard it and said “Go to sleep sweetheart. You need to go to work tomorrow and I tired you enough.”

Chorong nod and in just a minute she felt asleep on Suho’s shoulder. Suho smile and hug her tightly, kiss her forehead and said “I love you so so much sweetheart.” And fall asleep.

***

“Sorry I’m late sweetheart.” Suho said.

“It’s fine. I wasn’t bored anyway since my son is here with me.” Chorong said smiling.

“Did you order?”

“Not yet. We were waiting for you.”

“Okay then. Let’s order. So my chipmunk what do you want to eat.”

“Anything daddy.”

Then they order and eat. After eating, Suho pay and they walk out the restaurant. At the out of the restaurant, Suho told Chorong to walk to the car first and wait him there since he forget his car key in the restaurant. Chorong just nod and walk to the car with Haneul holding hands. When Suho walk back out from the restaurant after taking his car key, he was walking toward Chorong who was waiting outside the car, he saw a girl cover her face with a cap and taking out something form her black trench coat and was walking toward Chorong. He look at her and saw she was taking out a gun and aim it on at Chorong. He shout Chorong name and run toward her but it was too late.

BANG!