Cry Cry

The title of the music

Okay I love Tara song, Cry Cry. Now i'm still decided of what fanfic of which I should write but after watching Idol Army Season 2? The one with 2pm? An old video I been watching it over and over again?! I know right but I shall write a Junsu/Seohyun fanfic. Sorry to the people but I do want to write this based on Junsu's father passed away not too long...Rest in Peace. Okay I am not a big fan of 2pm but I do know how he feels. I'm not to write bad things or etc. It's just a fanfic. Okay hope you enjoy reading and subscribing. Thank you.

Cry Cry

Junsu and Seohyun has been friends since Idol Army. They are friends, very close friends. Although they are four years different, she was a sunbae by a year, she would still respect him because he is much more older. After the Idol Army, they were less awkward. Everyone knew that he was under her spell except for her. His parents would be pastering him a few times. "Junsu, why don't you introduce Seohyun to us?" He would say no and kept on saying that it was just a day variety show. 

Although there would be a few times where his parents especially his dad would know when he would hang around Seohyun. It was that rightful day when his father called them when they were going out for a casual meal like how every close friends would do and suddenly there was a phone call from his parents. "Yoboseyo... Umma, I'm with Seohyun right now. Very busy... No. Okay.... Fine...." he did his quarreling over the phone with his mom and as usual he will lose to the conversation with his mother. " My umma is asking for you...." Junsu gave the phone to Seohyun. "Anneyongsayo... Ah Mrs Kim, how are you? Have you eaten?" she questioned politely. She then excused herself as Mrs Seo would want to speak with her privately. He saw her giggling over the phone. She then came back to him after 15 minutes after talking to his parents. She looked at him and started to giggle. "What?" he question. "Neh, your parents are very sweet and nice, oppa.... They want to meet me one day." she answered still laughing at him. It was rare to see her giggling crazily since she was very conservative and ensure that she would not let her image down.

After that day, they still hanged out. There were times that he would just let her hanged out at the Beastly dorm of 2pm but not by herself. Actually she would not be the only one that goes to 2pm's dorm. There was Victoria unnie, her lablemate who is a girlfriend of Nickhun. Yuri unnie for Taecyeon oppa and then sometimes the three of the girls would hang out with 2pm. "Yuri~ah, are they dating? You know whom I meant?" Victoria asked Yuri anxiously. Sadly, Yuri would shake her head and gave a pout. Seohyun would blushed as sometimes they would do alot of things that were very funny. Like they would play games such as on the dancing mat. There are times that they would paired up for games like the karaoke challenge which was very quite often that they would score 100 points.  There are times that Seohyun actually felt that Junsu did actually flutter her heart but it was kind of weird and obvious to them. Them as I meant, Yuri, Victoia, Nickhun and Taecyeon. It was like he likes her, she likes him, he is unsure, she is too unsure.

They did remained as friends throughout the years until 2010. 2010 was the year that it was completely different. She had attracted way too many fanboys from both inside her company and other company. It was rare to see her all the time but they still remain in contact with each other. But it was different. How? She was more in Japan and going for SMtown Tours. There were days that he envied Kyuhyun who was another fanboy and how he had wished that she was actually doing the duet with her. As time pass, they would rarely meet. Although there were days that she quietly called his parents to know how he was doing and how they were.

She was also casted for WGM with a boy band, CNBlue. It was then the parents understand how busy she was. But that never failed her from meeting the parents of Junsu for the first time while she was casting for the show. Of course she did it off-screen. She did gave them lots of healthy nutrients and chat a little. After that Junsu would call her when she left. "Seohyunnie, why didn't you tell me you visited my parents? I could have gone with you..." Junsu asked her. "Oppa, I was just around the corner, so sorry. I promise I would visit them the next time with you.

Then 2011 came, this time she had an opportunity to visit with Junsu. But this time was different. She had finally became his girlfriend after several of years that she has rejected him politely. He find it a time that he would want to introduce the girlfriend to his parents but as a suprised for them. "Umma, Appa, This is my girlfriend....." he introduced to her. She was smiling at the parents. And they were grinning from ear to ear. They seemed pleased with the decision that he has made. They did spoil her too but she would giving them a reasurring smile that she would take care of her Junsu Oppa well.

And then 2012... It was the time when they suddenly heard a very sad news. A heartbreaking one of course. Junsu's father had passed away. Although she did insist of her following with him to his hometown. He still remained strong. There were tears and tears coming out from his eyes.  He could stand the pain of losing a father. She did too cry because her father was also like an appa to her. As time goes by, Junsu became a very cold person. He did cry but he was also an abusive person.

He would sometimes blame himself and vent his anger by hitting Seohyun. Seohyun did understand what he was going through. Sometimes, he too would make Seohyun cry and worried about him too. There were nights that he would cry and come to her house while she was sleeping, her hair and the kiss her forehead.  "I'm so sorry, Seohyun...." he whispered silently. He then ran away, he did not want to hit her again and abuse anyone. He flew all the way to US. She ofcourse became heartbroken. He could not believe that he would give up just like that and ran away from problems. 

It was then 2015... Where it came out everywhere in the news that Seohyun had died due to starvation. It then occured to him that she had refused to eat until he would come back home and say a proper goodbye.... 

The end.

Author's note.

Sorry for making a sad ending. I promise, that everything here is fictional except for the Junsu's part when his father passed away. Let's take a minute of silence in rememberance of his father. Junsu please be strong, I will be there for you! JYPE and hottest will be there for you.