Goodbye, My Love

The title of the music

Seohyun POV

I am Seo Ju Hyun. But call me Seohyun. I live with my 8 other unnies. Most of them are happily married and I am stuck in a situation. Although they are not my real sisters but our relationships are as closed as ever. This is the end of me. I did not managed to marry the man of my dreams. My first love. I was put to the force of getting married by my father. I do not love this man. But deep inside my heart, it does belonged to his witty bestfriend, Cho Kyuhyun.

I am in this pretty wedding dress. I do pretend to be happy which really I am not. The thing that upset me why am I marrying Lee  Donghae? Where is Kyuhyun Oppa? Why can't I get the man of my dreams. Yoona unnie is happily married to Taecyeon oppa. Sooyoung unnie is finally married to Ryeowook oppa after realising that Ryeowook oppa was the man for her. Yuri unnie, she is still having her long relationship with her Thai boyfriend, Nickhun oppa. Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk oppa are married, they opened a dance school together. Tiffany unnie is married to her first and long time love, Choi Siwon oppa who is the the older brother of Sooyoung unnie. Sunny unnie, she has found her one true love and have twins of her own with Sungmin oppa. Jessica unnie and Jaebum oppa is engaged because Jaebum oppa lives on the other side of the world. He is going to proposed to her after my wedding. And finally Taeyeon unnie is married and has a 5 year daughter, Tae and 7 year old Son, Liam with Leeteuk oppa.

It's not that I have something against Donghae oppa but he is very mysterious, even Kyuhyun oppa couldn't understand him sometimes. He just keeps things to himself.  But honestly, I do not love him.

End Of POV

Donghae POV

Finally I get this little princess. I know she doesn't know that I've been always the one that watched her from afar. She is the goddess of my dreams and "Damn that,Kyuhyun!" I worked very hard since the first time I saw her at the university. She was a new transfered student. Many male students were awed by her beauty and girls did want to be liked her. Suddenly that Kyuhyun got her before I did. I did know that she had no boyfriend since birth but after that Kyuhyun announced to me that he became her boyfriend after 6 months of chasing her. I was still watching afar. I had alot of things to do. I had to study and become the next in line for Lee's Cooperation. Suprisingly I did know that my dad and her dad were partners.

Although I am aware that Seohyun and Kyuhyun have been dating for a long time. I just had my chance to swooped in and convienced my dad that to make this business top in Korea, I just had to marry Seohyun. Which it happened and I am getting married now. Cold sweats trickling down. I rubbed my nervous hands. I could not wait for the beautiful bride of mine to walked through the aisle. It's only a few minutes unil the ceremony begins and suddenly there was the stylist of the wedding who ran down from the aisle looking panicked and injured.

Stylist: Seohyun, is being taken away?! She ran away with this dashing young tall man!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Donghae: Who?! I think I know who took her away. I will go find her. Call this wedding off.

You won't get away Cho Kyuhyun.

End of Donghae POV

Seohyun ran out off the wedding with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked at her. She was really speechless that her prince charming would saved her. There they were sitting at a lake that they would usually hanged out and have their dates. Seohyun looked at him and began to cry. She did not like the fact that she was forced to be married to someone who she doesn't love. Kyuhyun pat her head as he hugged her tightly. Her tears wet his shirt.

She knew that she could not returned home. Although she did looked sober she still looked good in that wedding dress. Although it was a little awkward with her wearing her wedding dress as Kyuhyun brought her to a nearby ramen shop to eat. With the looks of the people, people exactly knew that she was a run-away bride which she doesn't mind of being one. Finally he brought her to his own private apartment. She washed up and got ready to get some sleep. She was still anxious and afraid of what happened if she was being found. She laid down on his bed awake while Kyuhyun was just reading on the sofa. It was pretty late and they both knew that Seohyun isn't the type who sleeps very late.

Seohyun: Oppa, I'm scared... What happens.... (her voice croacks)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Kyuhyun: (Shushed her) It's going to be okay. I promise. I love you.

He gave her an assuring kiss that everything would be okay. Which he knew that he doesn't have much placed to run. He did hoped that Donghae would not know his hide out where he stayed whenever he felt that he needed time out. But the truth was wrong. There was aloud knocked. Seohyun went to opened the door hoping that it was her unnies but the fate was not right for her. It was Donghae. He looked very furious. He grabbed Seohyun hands and tried to dragged her out. She screamed. It made Kyuhyun punched Donghae. It was very rare to see the two bestfriend fight.

Kyuhyun: Run, Seohyun! Run!

Seohyun dashed out of the apartment. Questions and questions flood her mind. Suddenly without realising a car did knocked her down. BAM! The two bestfriend rushed to the scene. There was Seohyun. She was lying down sub-conciously. "Breathe,breathe,breathe...." she told herself silently. Pools of blood oozing out. That is when she suddenly stopped breathing.Kyuhyun could not believed that she was dead. He was so lost of words. He could not believed it.

After 5 years.

They still were not friends. They kept no in touch. They were still blaming one another. Kyuhyun thought. "If he could have said goodbye, she would still be alive...."

Author Note.

Sorry to make it a sad story.