My Style

The title of the music

Okay I will have to apologise once again for not updating for a long time. My ideas had ran out. And I was angry that last two days, I had actually typed the whole story into fanfic but it happened that it did not upload and my story was gone. All of it, so starting from now onwards I will save the important points. Well, I shall write an SeoEXO fic based on my third bias- Luhan. Well, as well as a double update. After that fufilling someone else wish by writing either Seohyun - Yoseob pairing or Seohyun - Kikwang. Well, all of you know Brown Eyed Girl's My Style. HAHAHA. It's actually my favourite song. Well here goes the story.

MY STYLE (LUHAN - SEOHYUN)

"Yoona onnie!! Luhan Oppa!!" Seohyun sing out happily while running towards the soccer field. She went to hugged her Yoona onnie and Luhan Oppa. It's been a long time she had actually hanged out with those two. "Aigoo~ maknaeee... You look really pretty, are you going off for your date with Kris Oppa again? I don't want to hang out here alone with my annoying cousin." Yoona whined. Well, she was indeed really pretty. Well, when Yoona said Kris name infront of Luhan, the atmosphere had suddenly became really awkward and the glares that was shot towards Yoona was indeed the signal that he was hurt.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The three turn their attention to the car. There came out Seohyun's boyfriend, Kris. Seohyun skipped happily towards Kris. "Bye Yoona Onnie and Luhan Oppa, have fun playing soccer! Hope to hang out with you guys real soon." Seohyun waved at them while Kris dragged her inside the car.  Soon the car drove off.

"Yoong, was that really neccessary? What does Hyun see in that Kris guy? I really hate him!" Luhan questioned Yoona. Yoona thought through the question, and evil smirked plastered on her face, she was thinking of various ways of making her cousin jealous. "Kris, he is more good-looking than you, even taller than you, more wealthier than you...Sigh Jessica onnie made the right decision introducing Kris to Seohyun." Yoona sighed dreamingly as she continued to blabbered about how good-looking Kris was. "YAH! You already have a boyfriend!! I was the one who introduced him to you, remember? Kibum hyung?" he bickered back. " Yes Kibum is even good-looking than Kris, that's why I love him. It was too late for you anyways. HAHAHA stuck in that friendzone. You wanted me to introduce to her so badly that you can't even make a move on her. Well, look who snatched her away, Jessica Onnie's stepbrother. You are at fault! Not mine!" She argued back as she sticked out a tongue at him.

It was indeed that made his blood boiled, Luhan left Yoona at the field. Walking off and away from her. "Yah! You were supposed to play a game with me?! Why are you quitting?! Yah! I will still help you win her heart fair and square eventhough I'm betraying Jessica onne!" Yoona shouted. He was at froze, slowly turning around to face Yoona. "You sure you will help me no matter what?! Well, I trust you since Hyunnie is closer to you compared to Jessica Noona!" he expressed out, there was indeed desperation. Yoona nodded her head and indeed after two rounds or three rounds of playing soccer, the plan begin.

1. Spend time quality time with her with suprises. She will cherish it.

Well, it was after the date, two to three days ago. Luhan would constantly communicate through with her over the phone. Well, there was once he met her at a nearby cafe near their house. Well, he didn't know if he was moving fast, because all he knew that he was indeed desperate to make her his. "Luhan Oppa? You are alone? Where is Yoona Onnie?" Seohyun was indeed puzzled as she questioned him. "Aigoo, Hyunnie... Yoona is on a date, she suddenly cancelled on both of us. Let me spend the day with you." he coaxed her. Well at first she was did look reluctant which really scare him off but her sweet smile appeared as she nod her head agreeing to it.

When he spend time with her, it felt that time really did stopped. It felt that he wanted to be by her side forever, they took sticker pictures together, went to the street shops, bought a few things for her. "Oppa, you sure you want to buy for me this bag? Isn't it a bit expensive? 50000 Korean Won? We can get other items like scarf and a soft toy from somewhere? Or you could try to bargain to 30000 Won, I don't think that ahjumma mind." she questioned him as she urged him for a discounted price and that ahjumma did agree. "Aigoo, You two are so cute together, your girlfriend is really worried about you wasting your money. You should at least listen to her." The ahjumma commented. "W-W-We are not together, just friends." Luhan blurted out. Well he was blushing. The ahjumma laughed as she shooked her head and gave Seohyun the beg that he purchased for her. "You should at least know, he really likes you. He may disagree but that's the truth." The ahjumma whispered into Seohyun. It was indeed audible for him to listen. "Aigoo, Hyunmin, wish you were still around. This does remind me, of both of us. When we were in our youth." The ahjumma looked up and recalled of her younger days as Luhan and Seohyun giggled and left the shop. 

"Oppa, I have to take this call, Kris Oppa is calling me." she showed her phone at him. "Oppppaa, I'm with Luhan oppa....Yes alone....Don't worry, I am fine... He took me out shopping... Yes, I love you too, Bye." She hanged up the phone. Luhan looked at her, well her gloomy expression appeared. "What happened Hyun?"  Luhan asked. Well, she shooked her head. "Well, Kris and I were supposed to go for dinner together at my favourite restaurant, but he had basketball practices to attend to. Well I guess you could dropped me at my house later." She replied him back. He nodded his head and dragged her hands to the restaurant. "Well, I would love to if you could accompany me to my favourite restaurant, Hyun..." He dragged her to her favourite restaurant. Well, it was not his favourite but Yoona did told him, that it was her favourite and Yoona did made him memorised the menu. Of course, Yoona being a shikshin would tell him which food to pick out for Seohyun since it was her all-time favourite and the best in the resturant. Seohyun's eyes widen upon reaching the restaurant. "Oppa, this is my favourite restaurant too.." she revealed out to him. At least her smile, made him do his celebratory dance in his mind.

"Let me order, my treat please. Well, if you disagree let's share." He pleaded. She just smiled and nodded her head. Soon the food came, it was indeed her favourite. Well it was the Sweet and Sour specials with rice as well as mand side dishes like the chicken broth with wild ginseng and many more.

At the end of the day, it was around 9pm she returned back safetly to her house. "Thank you, Oppa, I really had fun today. Let's do it again! Soon!" She hugged him goodnight.

2. Yoona claims to jump the second step to the fifth step was easy. Just at least be two steps better than Kris.

It indeed took him a long time to think through what he was better than Kris, well Basketball was a no-no. It was because he was short and she would probably laughed at him if he ever challenged himself to Kris in duel. Well, he was at the verge of really cracking his head when he heard a soft knocked on the door, she stood right infront of him. Well, with shorts and a simple t-shirt. "Is it okay if I hanged out with you today? Yoona says she has cooking class, which I doubt she cooks but eat. Well, Jessica Onnie has work, she is preparing her models along with Tiffany Onnie, for the fall show, Taeyeon Onnie, has a new part-time job, teaching kids to sing. Yuri Onnie, has intensive Yoga the whole day, basically Sooyoung Onnie and Sunny Onnie are on double date." Well Seohyun did indeed speak of her onnie's activity leaving the clueless Luhan to know what Kris was doing today. "Apparently Kris oppa, is busy with his other friends, Lay~chingu, XiuMin Oppa preparing for the basketball scholarship. I feel that he is just too busy. I'm worried about him." She mumbled out letting out her tears. "BINGO! I have time, Kris doesn't have time! I have time!" Luhan thought to himself as he wiped her tears with his thumb. "I feel that this relationship is not working out for me and Kris. Well, i really think that he would get the scholarship and leave me. If he gets it, He would have to study in Canada. Again." She let out her frustration out. 

He soon embraced her. She just kept sobbing. Well, in his mind he was hoping that Kris would actually get the scholarship however he must at least be considerate to how Seohyun feels.  He knew it that if there was one thing better, it would be time. Who Knows time would actually bring him together with her.

Just then, her phone rings. "Hello oppa... No, Oppa, I was not crying. Well, you got it?! Congratulations!... You have to packed so soon? When are you leaving? This weekend! I think it's better if we meet now... Okay at the park then... I will just ask Luhan Oppa to bring me there don't worry." She hanged up the phone before she started to cry again. Well, it did hurt him to see her cry again but he had no choice what Yoona claimed was to be there for her always. That was also a main priority. 

"Hyun~ah, Oppa, will wait inside the car, you can tell me how it was like. Don't worry, Oppa will be here." he assured her as she walked towards Kris. Kris indeed had a confused look. Well, it didn't had an expression at all. He went to hug her. He slowly kissed her. Well Luhan looking at the sight of those two thought that they will be together. He did felt a pang in his heart. He drove off.  Leaving Hyun confused after meeting Kris. 

"Hyun, I been wanting to tell you this but I do really like you alot. I love you so much that it hurts seeing you with Kris." he left her a voicemail message. It was then a few minutes later, his phone rang. "Oppa, about what you say is it true? I love you too, Oppa. Kris and I decided to break up because time was not working for us. He whispered to my ears to find a better guy. But I think I did, Oppa. You're MY SYLE, oppa! Oppa please say something." HE remained speechless after a few seconds absorbing what she said. He let out a joyous scream!

"Hyun,  I will be there, wait for me, I fetched you up now." He replied. She chuckled. "Please oppa just turn around, I'm here. Let me just kiss you". She hanged up. "Hyun, did you just hanged up on me?!!" He nagged at her giving her a soft kiss on the lips.