Tell Me

The title of the music

Yes, I am finally back. I'm sorry I could not update as soon as my exams were over! Hahaha Happy New Year to all of you. Well the days that I was haitus, I was actually reading everyone else Fanfics. Well, not only that I went to Korea during the December break. It was freezing. -16 degrees. Saw the first week of snow. Okay well since I am back, I have to start from scratch since I can't recall on any ideas. All my ideas were drained. So whatever new stories I come up with now is fresh. Well if there is any of the same content. I'm sorry, it's purely concidence.

Okay since my favourite Wonder Girl's member, Sunye is married. Might as well I used something from the Wonder Girls. So I will be using the song Tell Me. Tell Me has been my favourite since god knows when. So enjoy!

Tell Me (Yunho/Seohyun)

"Omma, you are serious? Appa and you used to be lovers?" Hyemi questioned. Well she was shocked. Well, she did wanted to know how her parents met and how they found each other back. The curious girl kept bombarding her mother with questions. Well, all Seohyun could do was to look at her daughter and giggle. Well, her daughter was at an age when she was curious about her mother's past relationship and how long did her father, Yunho and her mom, Seohyun dated. Well it did shocked her. "What did Appa said to you? How did we ended up getting married?" Seohyun questioned her. Hyemi just shrugged of her shoulders. "So Appa lied, he said that you were oggoling over him, and soon both of you fell in love?" Seohyun could only nod her head and she told her the story of her and Yunho to her daughter who was filled with curiousity.

 

Flashback- 9 years ago.

Seohyun had suffered from an awful heartbreak. Well, her boyfriend, exboyfriend, broke up with her. Well, they have been dating four years for her it was painful. Well, she was willing to do everything for him, from running away from her arranged marriage that her parents had set her up with the Jung Family. Well, her onnies or might called it bestfriend were so excited that finally she could finally get over with the jerk that had broke her heart into a million pieces. Well, as they were helping her to get ready to meet the future husband, she finally thought that possibly this could be thte chance that she could give love a second chance.

As she was waiting for her future husband at a hotel, a familiar figure approached her. "YOU!" she was horrified. It turned out to be that her future husband that was arranged for her was actually her exboyfriend that broke up with her not too long ago. " I really can't believe I am getting married to you? So your name isn't Park Yunho but Jung Yunho?! My four years relationship with you were just a bunch of lies?" Seohyun questioned him. Well he could only let out a chuckled. He let out his treadmark smile that made her fall for the first time they met, "How bout you? You also did lie about your personal life?! Isn't it great that fate brought us back together again!" he fought back. Well, Seohyun could not do but just slumped onto the chair. It was tiring enough that she was trying to move on her with her life, but it became even a burden when her future husband was HIM! She exhaled through her nose. It was signed that she was not really pleased. What was fate actually telling her.

Well, the date that their parents had set up for both of them did actually made her dispised him more. Well, it did not actually turned out well because they knew each other well and he would constantly . At the end of the date, her onnies waited for her arrival and they bombarded with questions of how the future husband looklike, was he good-looking and many more.

"It's that Park Yunho! Or now I found out his actual name, Jung Yunho!" She told off her onnies. The onnies could not believed it. Well, they suddenly burst out laughing thinking it was a joke. "Well maknae, since he broke your heart badly, let's just teached him a lesson. You still have to marry him no matter what, but the lesson must be taught." the eldest one, Taeyeon suggested. Well her other onnies, just nodded their head as they agreed. Well, without realising they have begun their plan on how to teach him a lesson.

A week later,

They knew that Yunho would meet Seohyun for the second time to spend time with one another as the parents claimed that they would have to spend time with each other in a holiday resort for a month. Well they knew that Seohyun would have to share a room with Yunho. So they had planned to distrupt whatever moments that he wanted to initiate. Well, them coming over, they suddenly barged into her room and surrounded Yunho telling him to get another  room for himself as they wanted to stay with Seohyun. He groaned silently. Well, the beach date that he had initiated to win Seohyun's heart back was distrupted by her crazy onnies. They would make everything a disaster. Everywhere he wanted to bring her, her onnies will pull her away from him. Well, there were a few times that he earned the glares from the choding onnie, shikshins and the ice princess for him to be backed away from Seohyun.

There was one night when the onnies were finally asleep, he knew got the chance as he saw Seohyun sneaking out of the room heading to the beach. Well, he followed her silently. She was viewing the waves and the moon, and it did create a beautiful image to Yunho as he carefully watched her admiring the moon. He slowly walked towards her and placed a jacket around her. Well, it was indeed windy and cold at night. Well, he did not know what to say as he just admiring her. Seohyun turned to looked at him, examining his facial expression. Well, she did let out a smile and realised that he too was feeling so cold, so she just hugged him. "Well oppa, you are cold, let's just share the jacket eventhough it's small." She squeezed towards him. He could not help but smile at the sudden action that Seohyun did. He was so happy that he so happy that suddenly he heard a soft snore, well Seohyun had fallen asleep on his chest.

In the morning, the onnies, were deffinitely worried of the whereabouts of the magnae because they could not find her on the bed, well they rushed to his room but there was no available. They did asked around. Well, until they saw two hugging figures sleeping on the sand. Well, they looked at them in awe. " Taeyeon ah, I think he win. Let's just forgive him to whatever he had done with the maknae. Look he is desperate to win her back. And look he got what he wanted." Sunny whispered to the eldest member. Well, she just let out of sighed and nodded. Well she told the others that maybe it was right that they could spend time with one another and not caused trouble by breaking their arranged marriage. Well, the onnies left without a notice. Packing up their things from her room and had asked to transffer Yunho's stuff to back to her room.

Well, when they woke up. They could not help but smile. Well, it did felt right being on each other arms. "Seohyun~ah, Oppa is sorry... Please forgive me.  I want you back, and let's continue with the wedding okay?" he pleaded. Well, she did walked away towards the water. Well he did follow her, but was shocked by her actions, "Well Yunho oppa~ If you want to marry me, you have to catch me!" As she splashed water on to him and ran off. They did had fun. Well, they were soaked wet, head to toe. Well he send her off to her room. "Oppa, please stay here for the night. Your things are here. The onnies left without notice." she pleaded once again. "You are mine." He hugged her and gave her a soft kiss that she had longed for after they broke up.

End Of Flashback

"Okay Hyemi, that's the story. Now time for you to get to sleep. Omma will tell you other funny stories about Appa, okay? Omma and Appa has to work tomorrow. Omma is no longer young anymore... I still need my sleep." Seohyun told her daughter as she tugged her daughter to bed. Well behind her a man s his arms around her. "What did you tell her? Tell me, Tell me..."  He questioned her. She just put her fingers on her lips as if , it was really a secret. She just chuckled, and gave her husband a goodnight kiss before heading to bed. "I will get my revenged soon, telling her a story about you when you were expecting her... Soon.." as Yunho whispered to her ears before falling asleep.

DONE!

 

Authors note

Okay bear in mind, I wrote Seohyun as a 33 year old mother, telling her 8 year old daughter. Just to tell you incase you might be thinking of her age.