What Is Love

The title of the music

Well, have you watched Joo ByungJin talk? HEHEHE! Well, i watched parts of it! HEHEHE especially Seohyunnie ideal type in SM! So I shall write about the love triangle. Well, I love triangles! KEKEKE. I'm such a fangirl. Soorry I have not been on for a long time but I do read your stories silently, sorry I'm more of a silent reader. Don't scold me~!

What Is Love(Changmin/Seohyun/Kyuhyun)

The not so little innocent Seohyun was wondering around the streets with her favourite Tiffany onnie. Well it was at least after the Joo ByungJin talk schedule. Well, she was no longer that little that was what she would always say but to her SM oppas and onnies she was still one of the baby of the company that would everyone say to her. Eventhough, she did insisted that Kai, Sulli, Krystal were the babies and it was no longer her. As they were walking down the streets as they were walking, there were alot of curiousity, she really had to let it out.

"Ya, Joohyun, what are you thinking? Were you even listening to what I said just now? Joohyunnie?" Tiffany nudged Seohyun. It was just then it looked like as if Seohyun woke up from a dream. "I'm sorry, onnie, what were you saying? I'm just tired." she replied. "There is surely troubling you, Joohyun! Let's seat somewhere and talk about it. "Tiffany replied while giving her famous eyesmile.

Meanwhile...

"Meeting-in-progress. Please be back later"~~~this note was stick onto the Super Junior's dorm door. "What does she sees in you, Changmin?" Kyuhyun suddenly burst his bubble with that question. Kyuhyun was definitely upset that he was not part of Seohyun top 3 ideal list. He had no choice to interrogate Changmin with such questions. Changmin has always been Kyuhyun's bestfriend. They are like twins born from seperate parents. It was definitely not the first time he had done this, there were plenty of time where Kyuhyun had no choice but interrogate his bestfriend.

"Well, why don't you asked her? She prefers so get over it!" Changmin did really snapped at Kyuhyun back. He went out and slammed the door at him.

Honestly, Changmin did felt overjoyed that Seohyun had placed him one of the first in Seohyun's ideal list, he did like her very much but due to Kyuhyun's feelings for her, he sometimes couldn't stand and despite them being close with one another.Changmin really felt that it was a total waste of time being in the meeting that Kyuhyun had personally organized, and it did felt really uncomfortable especially the death glares that Kyuhyun had for hours before breaking the silence.

Changmin~oppa... I think it's definitely you. You know what I meant... Our Joohyun likes you. She's confused and puzzled now. Tiffany.

That was a text message from Tiffany.

What happened before that?

"Joohyun, are you sure you are okay? You looked very pale, c'mon onnie's here. Tell me." Tiffany asked in a concerned and worried tone.  Seohyun just stared at her goguma latte before looking up and stared at her onnie's eye. She is actually really confused and puzzled. "Onnie, I think I am really in love...."" She mumbled softly revealing the truth. Her onne was shocked. It was very rare that Seohyun had a crush on someone. "Who? Jung Seobang? Jaewon oppa? Leeteuk oppa?" Seohyun just shooked her head... "Changmin oppa?" Tiffany whispered softly and clearly. She suddenly stopped and her face had suddenly blushed.

Tiffany really could not hide the excitement any longer. She definitely had to tell. She definitely had to tell him too about Seohyun's feeling towards him. She quickyly set and alert system to the other members that they had specially had for the other members. Code: Blue.

That was what she had sent to the other 7 girls. Soon replies came in quick, "With who?", "Seobaby and who?", "Tell me about it!!".She just smiled at the message and then they were on their way home. The girls then gathered at home, grinning from ear to ear. Gossiping slowly. Seohyun was already probably tired after shopping and went directly straight into her room.

Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri and the others were definitely curious after Seohyun went into her room, "With whom?" they bombarded her with questions. "Changmin oppa." She silently replied. Soon there were squeals surrounding the room.

The next day...

They had a schedule together with DBSK, Super Junior, F(x) and even Shinee. It was really the moment that he thought of confessing to Seohyun. "Hyung, if Seohyun stands infront of you, I can be behind her, please?' Kyuhyun asked once of his hyungs. It was the day the press conference for I AM was going on. Kyuhyun had talked to Seohyun. He was actually teasing her and playing with her. It was one of his favourite past-time to do now. Then came Changmin. "Oh Hello, Changmin oppa!" Seohyun waved at him. Changmin had no choice but to approached her. "Oh Seohyunnie, did you sleep well last night after the schedule yesterday?" Seohyun nodded her head in agreement.

Kyuhyun did looked jealous. Well, his eyes was on the ideal girl that he could never confessed to because both of them were true cowards infront of Seohyun. "Seohyunnie, you do look very pretty in the red dress." Changmin unconciously confessed. "Thank you oppa... See you later..." Seohyun bowed to them and went on the stage following the other members. "What is wrong with you?! You do like her don't you?! Well, may the best man win..." Kyuhyun threathen him. He did give him the chills but he did really looked cool about it. He nodded in agreement.

After the thing...

"Hey Seohyunnie, do you want to go out on a date?" Seohyun felt the red heat going up on her cheeks. She definitely blushed as it was very visible to Changmin when he asked the question. Seohyun pouted and look down if she should go for it."Does he know?" She looked up and then nodded to him.. "Cool then..." he hugged her. He did not know how to react. He felt the excitement when he did agreed. " I picked you up on Sunday,7.30pm. Put on your disguise!" he said.

Kyuhyun definitely was boiling. He had no choice but to ask her if she could changed her mind. "Seohyunnie, you want to go out with me? It will be on Saturday...." She looked at him feeling really sorry for Kyuhyun... "Sorry oppa... Changmin oppa has asked me and I have plans with him." He nodded. It was definitely time to plot his revenged.

That Saturday

She had got ready early as usual excited for the date. It was the first time other than WGM she is really going out with someone she would soon enough bound to fall in love.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The door went knocking.

It was already after schedule but this was definitely she was excited for. Wearing a plain white short dress and jacket with a sunglasses and hat. He guided her towards his car. "Changmin oppa isn't that bad..." she thought to herself. She did looked at him and blushed to the sight of him. He brought her to a not so fancy restaurant because Seohyun's style was simple.

Not knowing that Kyuhyun was actually spying on them. He followed them to the restaurant and went in as well, after 20 minutes they had spent time in the restaurant. He went in and grabbed her arm pulling and dragging Seohyun to go with him but it was pulled back when Changmin gripped into her arm.

"So this is what you are fighting about?! Me?! I just wanted to experience What Is Love for the first time. You know what, forget this feeling of mine! AND LET ME GO!" she shrieked at the two of them, running outside the restaurant. They heard screeching sound of a car and BAM!

""Seohyun!!!""

 

Ookay. that's all. Sorry for the cliffhanger. I stopped my composition here.