Crazy In Love *SPECIALS*

The title of the music

Okay I have been really busy lately. Well did anyone watched SBS Gayo Daejun. I'm sure you did. Well, I'm writing a fanfic based on that event. Well this purely, FICTION okay? HAHAHA! So basically as I was watching the TTS collaberations with EXO. I could not stopped laughing. Well Luhan Oppa was an awkward turtle dancing with Seohyun onnie. Well this story would only be the fanboys's point of view (who were there). Sorry!

CRAZY IN LOVE(Seohyun/Fanboys such as N, Luhan and many more)

LUHAN's POV

I closed my eyes before the dance even started. Being cornered by the wall by a fanboy. Well, when I say her, the MAKNAE goddess of SNSD. Well, I knew this would happened, but I was really desperate for her to notice me. One of my members Kris held me up against the wall, "How dare you?! You knew that I was supposed to dance with her! How on earth did you managed to switched places with me even though I did not approved of the changes in the first place!" The Duizhang snarled at me. I sweared when he is angry, it can get really pretty ugly. I held a piece of paper with his signature showing it right at his face. "I'm sorry, I had to get your signature while you were subconciously awake while resting at the waiting room. I swear your eyes were really droopy." I chuckled, trying to ease the situation. Well, thank goodness it did worked?

"Well, you touched her, it's equivalent to death. You glance at her, I swear..." He grumbled back at me while cracking his knuckles and showing a you-die movement right before TaeTiSeo came at us smiling from ear to ear greeting us. "Oh Kris Oppa, I was kind of disappointed that I heard you dropped out of the collaberation. I was hoping that we could get close after the collaberation. Anyways, have a speedy recovery because the directors told me that you were suffering from joint pains." She cheered for Kris. Well Kris of course, did turned red. "Seohyun~ah, I'm really sorry once again. I will make it up to you" He replied before turning to me with a fuming look. "Seohyunnie, it's time to go and get changed..." her onnies called her. She skipped happily towards her dressing room.

"Y- You will die later" Kris dictated. 

Just then as I was about to follow Kris back to the dressing room. A man who looked like Seo In Guk sunbaenim sprinted towards me. "Luhan~Ah, please wait!" oh is that Hakyeon or N. Wait Luhan~Ah? Oh yes, in terms of this I'm close to him.I thought. "Yes, Hakyeon. What can I do for you?" I asked. Just then, he grabbed my hands and hold it."Oh I can feel Seohyun Sunbaenim's warm from your hands. I will come find you later to hold your hands." He suggested. I could not do anything but just meekly nod at him. It was getting pretty awkward to see two guys holding hands like this. I swear I could hear a couple of people snickering at this. I found Kris discreetly taking a photo at the corner. He was smirking at me. If I knew this would happened, I would hide away from her fanboys before the actual show even started. 

"Oh Seohyun~Ah, noonas look at this. Luhan is practising his dance moves. It's hilarious, look!" he laughed aloud showing them the photos. I could actually hear Taeyeon noona and Tiffany laughing really so hard. However when I heard Seohyun's name, I wriggled my hands out of Hakyeon's. "It's Seohyun. It's Seohyun." I whispered at him. Hoping he would understand. "Oh Seohyun sunbaenim, hello. It's not what it looks like. You see, I do really like you. So the only way I could actually..."Hakyeon was beginning to ramble what really happened. Before he had to spill the beans of that particular awkward scene. I covered his mouth. "Nothing, Seohyun~Ah. He was just showing me his scenes for the parody. You know. Anyways, I will see you later, okay?" I suggested. She smiled and nodded her head before following her Taeyeon and Tiffany. 

"You know, I could just send this picture to everyone in SMtown. Even the rookies." Kris rejoiced as he walked his way to the dressing room. "Yah, I know you won't do that! I'm older than you! SInce I'm older than you, I order you not to" I argued. "Just by a few months, I'm the leader of EXO so I can do anything I want with the picture" He countered.

During the recorded performance...

Wow! Seohyun! Taeyeon Noona and Tiffany Noona! But my eyes were glued at Seohyun the way she sung. All I know that Tao and Sehun could do anything they want with Tiffany Noona and Taeyeon Noona because they were lectured by Siwon and Leeteuk that if any special stage. They should "outperformed" each other. So in other words, they were allowed to touch them like how the dance was chereographed.

As it was our turn to dance, I could not contained myself. I was silently partying in my head. However, I had to pursed my lips together as I could recall Kris's blackmail and what Hakyeon could actually do to me after the performance. I glanced at her in one of the dance steps but I realised that Kris was looking at me in daggering looked and Hakyeon could only grinned at me and mouthed at me that he wants to meet me after the dance. I turned my eyes and looked back at the camera. Desperate measures, anywhere but Seohyun's eyes and body. Look forward! I told myself. Well it did succeeded.

I gave a pat on my shoulder that I had done a great job. Well, It was the time that I was watching the recorded performance, I realised something. I had embarrassed Seohyun and myself. I could not believed that my dance performance with her was obviously awkward. My hands were not on her shoulder like how we had practiced and it was just my fingers that were placed on her shoulders. Oh god... 

"Luhan Oppa, don't looked so flustered. It's okay. This recorded performance would be different from the actual performance! Just don't be nervous! I'm still the Seohyun you know during your trainees! So fighting!" She encouraged me. While heading back to the changing rooms with her onnies. Of course, her onnies shooked their heads because it was obviously really awkward when they saw it. "You know I think if Kris or Minho were a better option in terms of partners with our dear maknae. The deer is too short for her." I heard them jokingly whispered. Well, it was audible. They giggled as the sound of their laughter died when the door of their changing room was shut.

Kris on the other hand appeared right in front of me with a confused Hakyeon who was just looking at my fingers now. Instead of my full hands. "You heard that, they were expecting me than you."Kris mummered. "Well that's only in terms of height.. There's another performance coming up and I will proved them wrong." I determinely told Kris. Hakyeon squeezed my fingers. Of course, he looked happily absorbed looking at my fingers. It was really pretty embarrassing especially when you see different idol groups looking at us animatedly and heading to their dressing room laughing really hysterically seeing this situation.

And I swear, the three of us, okay maybe not the three of us because I refused to see the eyes of others like MInho, we are really in that situation : Crazy In Love. I thought as I was covering my face burying it into my suit.

 

Sorry, it's quite short. Anyways, Merry Christmas and Have a blessed 2014!