Don't touch my girl

The title of the music

A request from coolgirlzseo... So I will write a Seohyun/Nickhun story...YAY~! Sorry for keep you waiting! I really do feel sorry! Okay... Do you know the song? Don't touch my girl? I think the song titile really suits Nickhun. Okay I'm not much of a hottest. I love 2pm but I only know Junsu and Nickhun...Sorry 2pm fans but I promised to learnt more about them...

Okay so I shall write now...

Don't touch my girl....

In his eyes.

She was always his lady. Everytime she looked at him, he tell himself that she belong to her. The whole campus do know that she was an angel who falled from the heaven, she had a kind heart, pure, and very talented. Many clubs and society wants her, from the dancing club to the singing club but she did choose one that most people were very dissapointed off, it was just an orchastera. Though nobody knew that she was really instrumental. Though they knew that she could play the piano. She could actually could play the violin, the guitars, recorder and her own favourite instrument, the piano. Everyone didn't know about this except for her unnies and Nickhun who follows her everywhere.

Flashback...

When she first came to the campus as a freshman, Nickhun was her senior of two years. She walked into the campus with confidence and they realised that her unnies were walking with her and supporting her... As the unnies dispersed, she was lost and timid about the surrounding. She kept on wondering around, nobody even dare to approach her. She then approached a group of boys.

Seohyun:Excuse me, where is the theatre class? I'm sorry I am new

Nickhun was one of the boys. He looked at her and smirked. Although the whole campus knew that she did aproached the wrong group, the bullies, his image suddenly changed, he became a nice person only in her eyes. He said that he was actually willing to give her a tour around the school which she did accept eventually. 

Nickhun:I'm sorry, I forget to introduced myself, I am Nickhun. You are?                                                                                                                                                             Seohyun: I am SeoJuHyun. Call me Seohyun.

It was an awkward walk. He did realised that she was quiet around boys. Although he noticed that she could speak up more with girls, he then realised she was a very unique girl. She was actually shy around boys. He did realised that she was all the girls that he knew before. They were not even true with themselves. They would lie about their personality but will show their true colours later.

That's how they did become friends, when he showed her around the campus during her break.

Now...

Although they used to be close last time. Nickhun will still follow her everywhere without her realizing. She did have guy friends of her own eventually. She did have a boyfriend of her own too. She was no longer that timid girl she did got out of the shell. She was in a relationship with Jung Yonghwa. He was her sunbae in university. He was the same aged as Nickhun. He was also his rival in the campus. Everytime, she passed by Nickhun, He would greet him... "Oh Hi Nickhun oppa, do you want to joined us for lunch?" Before he could even answer her, Yonghwa would dragged her. She had the apologetic looked on her face... He would mouthed to her "It's okay..." and smiled to her hiding his dissapointing look.

Yonghwa was not a gentleman. He was not even a man. He is very childish. He would chased any girl. He was a playboy in his eyes. But in Seohyun's eyes...He would act like a gentleman and he would be very charming. Though he has a weakness... alcohol. When he drinks with her, he would brevages which has a low alcohol content. 

As Yonghwa would drop her by the steps heading towards his class, eventually Nickhun would hide someone at the levels. He would be at a third level waiting to greet her without Yonghwa. That was his luck now to approach her. His luck paid off, finally. 

Nickhun: Seohyun, can you help me? I have a music assignment...

Seohyun just nodded.

Nickhun: I meet you at the library.

He went off. He was dissapointed as he thought about the past again. Of any guy who would want to approach her and court her. He would silently go up to any guy and talked to them silently, "Don't think about it!" He threathened. But it was too late. By then, she was courted by her current boyfriend who is now Yonghwa. Nickhun would think about her everytime, to know if she was safe, he would be very worried that his grade was going down. As class was over... Yonghwa and Nickhun was on their way to meet Seohyun.

Nickhun: Let's go! 

Seohyun nodded and wanted to bid goodbye to Yonghwa and wanted to informed him that she was helping Nickhun with his project. Yonghwa grabbed her and forced a kiss to her. Though she was in a relationship with Yonghwa they had never did any intimacy, like kissing. Tears was breaming from her eyes. Nickhun did noticeed, he gained courage and punch Yonghwa. Seohyun was sobbing. She dropped on the floor and curled into a ball. 

Nickhun: Don't touch her! Don't see her again.... She doesn't want to see you again! 

Yonghwa just went off. Nickhun saw Seohyun crying. Though he lied that he needed help with his project. He just want to see her play the piano. He could not help seeing the girl crying. He held her. He hugged her. It was a protective hugged. It did made her flutter in a sense but someone stole her first kiss give her an idea that she was not innocent anymore. 

Nickhun walked her home. She piggybacked him. Although she was wetting his uniform. There was a silent after a long walked. He was telling her, "It was okay..."

Nickhun: You know what, Seohyun? Something you will never realised. Although you were new, I had to threathened any guy who got close to you... It was too late when Yonghwa managed to get to you somehow... You didn't realised this but you were a perfect girl, Yonghwa was an idiot. He did cheat on you. He  is childish... If I could have swooped in and took my chance to be with you, I would because you were my girl since the first day you were lost and needed help. And I would be there for you...

He then realized that the crying girl was asleep. He just chuckled. He said that she may had a long terrible day. But to him, even how terrible it was, she did looked very pure. The girl that he always knew.

He brought her back home and was greeted by the unnies. Yuri showed her the way to Seohyun's room and careful put the sleeping girl on the bed. He kissed her forehead before going out of the room.

Yuri: Oppa, what happened?(whispering)

Nickhun: That Yonghwa spoilt her innocence and she was crying because someone stole her first kiss...

Yoona: I knew that Yonghwa wasn't good for her. I could see it.

 

He then bid the girls goodbye. Based on his instinct, he knew that Seohyun would not be close to anyone especially who made her cry.  The next day, he did saw the half cheerful girl approaching him. She did try her best to smile. Which she did. He just hugged her to give her the support....

Seohyun: Thank you, oppa...For everything. The thing you never knew is that I am really a light sleeper. I could actually hear what you were saying to me yesterday. Thank you for being honest.

She did gave a soft chuckled. He let go of her.

Nickhun: Would you still be me my girl? My lady? I am willing to wait even if it's a thousand years...

Seohyun just nodded. And he did gave a peck on her cheeks.

Seohyun: But please wait really slowly for me... I am still the innocent girl that you know...

Even they did not show much intimacy, he knew that she was very naive so in the relationship, he would just hugged, peck on the cheeks and hold her hands... No other than that. Because he felt.... "His lady had to feel special...And he was his only lady...."

The end....

Sorry I made the story soo short. I really do apologized. But please continue reading and supporting me because I am really inspired by whatever comments you write to me... I will still try to write. Thank you. Thank you.