I Do

The title of the music

Well, next exoshidae. I deleted the fanfic that I saved. Well, it's always angsty and quite long and confusing. Wait I have to say sorry for not updating a long time, I can't find my journal that I always update my stories in it. Well, but I will start something fresh. Kind of. So you know the Colbie Caillat's I Do? It's a nice song isn't it... Well the next pairing will be Kris and Seohyun. Since there are a lot of Kris and Seohyun fanfics, might as well, I write one too....

I Do

"Seobaby, you are spoiling your make-up, geez, be happy, you're finally getting married..." Jessica, her onnie whined at her. Well, this would be an uncountable moment when the onnies had nagged at her not to ruined her make-up. Well, Seohyun could not hide her happiness, this was like one of the happiest moment, she hoped it would definitely be the first. Well, it's only a few hours to the wedding. She has been giggling as she looked at the mirror, she was actually thinking the moment when she actually first met, her going to be eternal love, Kris Wu.

"Seobaby, people might think you're crazy laughing like that...." her doe-eyed, Yoona onnie exclaimed. Well, for them to think, this could possibly changed their lives forever. "Kris Wu, what do you think you're doing here?! You aren't allowed to see the bride!" Tiffany said. Well he could not do anything but simply just passed them and ignore their remarks. Well, he does not believe in all the things like they said, "You are not allowed to see the bride etc..." Well, he saw his true love just looking at him and he smiled at the sight of her. "Ya, oppa... Can't you wait, the wedding is a few hours away, and you have not gotten ready yet...". He could only chuckled, "Woah, we have not exchanged vows and yet my wife-to-be is already nagging at me..." he pecked her lips and then when off, "Noonas, hope to see you there later....Although my heart tells me that I don't want to see you any of you at the wedding..." He chuckled as he jokingly remarked that...

"How in the world did you found that, Kris Wu attractive? There were a lot of boys for you maknae, Kyuhyun oppa, Changmin oppa, Jinwoon, Yonghwa, Dongwoon and many more but why him?" her Hyoyeon onnie asked. She could just shrugged and smile to herself. It could meant one thing for her, that she actually did found the right person for her and she knows it plus her instincts do tell her that he was the perfect man for her.

As she thought back about the past, well, Kris Wu, what was he actually?

FLASHBACK

"Why are you crying? Is that you, Seohyun~sshi?" She looked up and saw a man, well she could not see him well but he then when to seat beside her. "Wow, she's so pretty even when she is crying... What the hell, go make her happy!" he thought. He passed her a tissue and just gave calmed words. Well, it's true that she was a year younger than him. He knew her for a very long time but there was this instinct that that he wanted to know her even better. SCREW ALL THOSE FANBOYS WHO DON'T EVEN DARE TO APPROACHED HER!

Well, Kris did entertained her for awhile. Well, he had to admit that he is really attracted to Seohyun. When she giggled that kind of enlightened him abit. "Kris~sshi, thanks for cheering me up! I hope we can hang out like this more in the future." She said while bowing to him. When she went off the only thing that he could do was a celebratory dance. He finally did it! 

After a while, they got to know each other even more, well, the night where they would meet constantly changed depending on the weather and how it will go, but most of the time it would definitely be the company's rooftop, well, they would spend together star gazing, having a late picnic or you might call it supper. "Ya Kris oppa, I told you don't eat hamburger it's unhealthy for you?" Well, he could not do anything but just chuckled on how cute when she worry about him. From days to months and then soon it became a year.

Through the months, when they could hanged out, he could not confessed his feelings for her. Well, it just apparently he did, but he unconciously blurted it out to her. "Seohyun~ah, I love you, please be mine?" She did looked shocked. Well, he thought it was a dream but he could tell, that she didn't know how to react, Wel, "Oppa, let's give it a try..." She said then she kissed his cheeks and whispered, " I love you too."

Well, that's when they became an official couple but they fully became recognized as an official couple when one of the member of the public had found out. That came into place and they confessed to each other live on national television, how much they admire each other.

Well, their relationship was long, it was actually the second longest in the entertainment industry. They had their high and lows but it was actually thankful enough that their fans acknowledged their relationship. 

Soon after three years, he asked something even more, "Let's start a family, marry me." She eventually acknowleged it.

END OF FLASHBACK

She dressed beautifully and she walked down the aisle, Kris was just smiling from ear to ear looking at how perfect she could be. And they exchanged vows, and finally she said,

"I Do.."

There it was, a perfect wedding. As he looked at her again, he could not helped but reached for another kiss from his official wife.

 

Authors note.

I know it's kind of short but hope you enjoy it!