Preview of Caffeine Sequel

The title of the music
Well I'm sorry. I only found inspiration to write the sequel of Caffeine(Chapter 23) after a few months. I'm sorry once again. Well I give you a sneak preview. Once again, I'm sorry that I may or may not write the preview well because I'm writing it using my phone. "What comes happy ever after, Oppa?" Seohyun question. Well she would want to hear Yoochun's mushy answer sometimes after watching one of her romantic comedy movies. "They call it ." He replied. Well she widen her eyes. Just then, Yoona came in to the living room and pulled his ears, "Say that again! One more time! I will not allow you to meet your girlfriend!" Yoona threatened. .......... "What are you doing here? I'm asking you, what are you doing here? No, you are not supposed to see her!" Jessica ordered. Slamming the door to his face. .......... "I'm sorry." He apologized. His head faced down trying to avoid making contact with her eyes because he knew that he knew that if he looked into her eyes. He would just grabbed her and kiss her. ...... Okay the sequel is almost done but I will upload the story soon! Hehehehe I may or may not make changes. Do look forward for it!