Light It Up

The title of the music

Well, I shall write a one shot with Shinee and Seohyun. Well, there are alot of Minho moments so I write it. Well you know the song light it up by UKISS? I love that song. Well, you should listen to it if you have not! Well that's one of my favourite song. Kekeke. Sorry for not updating for quite a long time. Oh you can read my other fanfic,... So far I'm working on another fanfic, which I have not published yet. But it's writen in my journal. KEKEKE~ thinking whether to publish it or not?! 

Light It Up

Minho POV

Her smiles, the beautiful glowing smile, once seen, everyone could fall for the charm of hers. Well, she doesn't know my hard feelings for her all my life since debut. Well, I first met her shooting for Gee, just reading her books in one corner, as my first friend, Yuri noona, had helped to become slightly closer to her but sadly it did failed because I would end up running away from my clumsiness as I fell on the setting, well Yoona and Yuri noona had began teasing me about the incident.

Well, me, Minho, I'm not supposed to be clumsy but I can just stare deeply into that cute aegyo fat eyes. When I say fat, i prefer to say fat in a cute way. Well, that was just the past. Now, I'm just her bestfriend. Well, that's what people say. Well, you can't deny that she is protected by those oppas, well her protective oppas such as Changmin Hyung, Leeteuk Hyung, Yunho Hyung, Onew Hyung. Well, and the amount of fan boys that subconciously admit their feelings towards her.

END

"Hyung..." Taemin just waved at his hands trying to get the attention of his hyung. Well, he was definitely not paying attention again. Well, this is third time in a short period of time that his mind just wondered off. "What...." he said coldly. Trying to be cool. Well this was so unlike him, he was not known to be someone whose mind would wonder of like that, he would not be the type acting like a sick love puppy.

"Tsk..."Key just snickered. Well, he did knew what was wrong. Well, they are same aged friends but complete with different personalities, of course he would know everything because the 91' line knows everything from the back of their hands. He put his arm around MInho, "Well, you better be concentrative because SNSD noonas are going to be with us tomorrow, you wouldn't want to embarassed SMtown's name..." Well, Minho turned around and acted cool and just nodded his head. Well, they had just end their schedule very fast and practice early that day. Well, when he was in his room, the phone rang, well, it did brought a smile to his face because he had personall picked a ringtone specially for her. "Seohyun~ah, hello... It's good to hear from you... I hope I could see you tomorrow, let's eat out okay? Same place where we visited in LA! Okay deal..." Well,, he could not helped but got very excited for the performance that will becoming tomorrow.

Meanwhile...

"Seobaby, who were you talking to?" her curious Yuri asked. Well, of course she knew who it was because out of the only guys that she knows, Yuri knows that she was close to Minho in SMtown. Well, she turned around to Yuri, "Oh that was just Minho. Oh onnie, do you want to come along? He is giving me a treat..." but was cutted by the other shikshin goddess, Yoona, "Okay, since it's Minho treating, of course.. Oh let me research---", "No, it's okay Seohyun-ah, just go on your date with Minho, okay?" Yuri left dragging Yoona along with her. She gave that wink to Seohyun. Well she suddenly a sudden quick heart beat. "OMO~!" she thought as she felt it and started her breathing exercise to calmed it down. She was so red like a tomato. 

Well, the day that they supposed to attend another SMtown approached very fast.(of course). It may looked forever but both did looked dead like a zombie while travelling. 

"Hmmm, that's weird, Seobaby didn't sleep well?" Minho . Of course she did not, with those TTS schedule that was driving her kind of crazy. She gave that glare and suddenly pouted. "Well, doesn't Minnie, always fit? You look totally fatigue!" She back while poking his shoulders with her hands. Well, it was then he started tickling her as they were reaching the venue. Well, it was quite fun as there was no fan catching them doing such intimate things.

"Well, Seobaby, Let's Go!" he grabbed her hands. She suddenly blushed and her heart skipped a beat with his sudden actions. "Oh Seobaby, why suddenly so quiet?" he again. She even blushed harder.

Well, things did went well, when they had their meal, at their favourite place, "Oh Seohyun, can you tell how much I feel about you?" he suddenly blurted when he stared at her eyes. Those charming eyes. Well, Seohyun looked shocked at him. Well, he covered his mouth, "Oh !" he tried to cover that randomness, well, he did try to run away from her but knowing Seohyun, she was also one of the fastest runner in SNSD, "Minnie, what do you mean?" He smiled at her naiveness.

He sighed and took a deep breathe, "Well, will still be friends no matter what but I love you, Seobaby like a female not a friend..." He hid his embarassment again. Hiding his stupidity of the confession that he did. Well, that was not exactly him. But Seohyun managed to recover it fast. "I love you too, Minnie, like a man..." she whispered that was actually audible for him to hear.

"Seobaby, my life..." She stopped as he looked at him trying out to figure out what he would be saying.

"You Light It Up..."

He then pulled her to a hug and she slowly kissed his cheeks before he reached for her lips...

 

Author's note.

I should be writing like this... But I'm so busy... hope you understand. Well a major examinations in less than 3 months.. Panic! God, will guide me the way. Ameen. And have a blessful holiday!