I'm Sorry

The title of the music

Nu'est song, I'm Sorry. I love their songs. Well, 3 facts about me, 1. I love rookie groups, 2. I'm fan of everyone, I don't anti any group because I love them to the very much that I spent a huge amount just to see them. 3. Seohyun is my girl biased but she's not my ideal type, of course, i'm straight, she's more of my role model...

Well, since today's mother's day I shall do a mother's day story. Well this story is from the back of my head. Well shall do my favourite pairing currently, Seohyun/Changmin. Sorry, I do shipped seokyu but everything changed after watching Joo Byung Jin concert talk. Kyaa~~ Changmin is so good looking! I love him!

I'm Sorry

"Ya oppa, the baby is kicking... hurry... it's painful..." Seohyun was groaning in pained as she felt her tummy. Well there was definitely a baby in there. Well she gort married to Changmin after they dated last two year. He finally won the maknae's heart. To me it was a victory. Well he did felt so excited, he jumped onto the sofa where she was sitting, "OMO! Let me talk to the baby! Hello,baby! This is your appa...." She felt the baby kicked again. "OMO,oppa! It did kicked to the sound of your voice talked or sing to it..." Then he suddenly sang the three bears song. It did kicked and she did felt the excitement.

As he was continuing talking to the baby, she became very curious... Since they didn't know the ual of the baby yet. She did had to asked. "Oppa, what do you want to be a boy or a girl?" She looked into his eyes while asking him the question.  "I would love a boy and then a girl..." He replied. There was so much sincerity as he continued to entertained the baby and her. It did looked hard as it was as she went to the kitchen to cooked for him his favourite dish. "Jagiyah~ Let me help you, you are almost due you can't do too much work..." he nagged at her. She could not helped but to smile and nod so he did helped her.

"Oppa the other onnies are coming, you know who... with their husbands too..." she said as she passed him the tect that she just recieved from her Jessica onnie, she was definitely would be coming with Jay Park. And then there was Yuri, she would come with Yesung. Yoona with the Taecyeon. Taeyeon and Leeteuk, Tiffany and Siwon, Sooyoung with Ryeowook and then Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk. It was definitely full house. Thank god that there were enough room for all of them to squeeze into. Well, the onnies did pampered Seohyun with her food cravings and they brought alot of food.

"Jessica onnie, you don't need to buy alot of goguma. Don't you?" She questioned. "Well, I want the baby to be fat and cute for you..." she blurted out. The others did laughed to her confession. "Well don't you know the of the baby yet?" Tiffany then asked... She shooked her head. "It was too late, Changmin oppa, suggest that it would be a suprised for me. I mean he just told me that th baby was healthy. Soon everyone surrounded her to talk to the baby. It was pretty cute. As she got up, "ARGHHHH~! Oppa, h-hurry bring me to the hospital it's coming!" All of them dragged Seohyun into the car with Changmin carrying her in his arms to the nearby Seoul hospital. "Breathe, Breathe, Breathe...." Changmin hold her hand as she had squeezed into her hand as she was screaming in pain. 

He hugged her and calmed her down. It was pretty much the same, well there were news reporters and journalist waiting outside. Well, of course, they were celebrities. Of course the public did approved of their relationship now they were even excited for the birth of the baby. "Oppa, it's painful..." she groaned as she hugged Changmin. Changmin wiped the sweats of her forehead. They did wait and wait. All of them soon, it was about time...

"Push Jagiya~ Push!" Changmin supported his wife and she was pushing the baby out. It was pretty hard for her at the first few push. Well, he did kissed her everytime she pushed to calmed her down. "Come on, last push!" she finally pushed...

"Well jagiyah~ Do you want the suprised? Well, I'm Sorry but that there are twins one will come later..." as the nurse was cleaning up the first baby, it was definitely a baby boy. His prayers was answered.

Then she contiued and finally and then there was a beautiful baby girl.

""I'm Sorry, once again, Jagiya for the suprised..." he apologized. Well he couldn't help but cradled to both of them. As he kissed his wife.

5 years later....

"Happy Mother's Day, Omma!" Changmin and the other twins brought breakfast on bed. They were five years old. Chanmi was the girl and Changso was the boy. Well, it was affirmative that they had raised the twins up so well.