Chapter 8

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm going to start putting pictures again but only the main people :)

Chapter 8

__________________________________________________

 

Top and the others burst through the front door earning the attention of changmin and MyungHee who was inside waiting for jaejoong. The look on their face said it all as changmin and Myunghee shared the same concern.

“We can’t feel him anywhere” spoke Top a bit panicking

“What should we do?” Daesung asked as the others too wonder what they should do.

Without Jaejoong here, they aren’t sure who to follow or what to do at times like this. Yes jaejoong has gotten up and left them before, in fact he disappear for many centuries but even so during those time apart, they could still feel his presence somewhere in the world. This time it’s different, they have never experience something like this where their master just disappear without a trace and not even his presence could he felt. Something was extremely wrong here but the question in everyone’s mind is what exactly happens?

“Go search the entire city if you have to…find him or at least find a clue as to what might have happen” spoke Changmin

The others only nodded their head before disappearing one by one to search for this missing master. MyungHee turn her gaze to the horizon and could till they are short on time. In only a few more hours the sun will start to rise.

“I’m going to go to Hellsing” she spoke

“Why?”

“To see if they did something to Jaejoong” she spoke

“Don’t assume it was Hellsing…”

She only turns to glare at him “who else could it be? We shouldn’t have left him behind…”

“He was with Yunho…”

“Then let’s pay Yunho a visit…”

Changmin only nodded his head as they too left the house.

Yunho on the other hand was still lying on the hard and cold floor of his apartment bleeding from the knife wound on his upper right shoulder. The long and deadly blade is still in his flesh preventing him from healing. He could tell that the blade has made it to the other side and stuck on the floor behind him pinning him in place. So min still looms over him with a smile on her face. It was an expression he never thought he would ever see his sister make. From his memories, from his experience, she was the kindest person. She was gentle and friendly toward everyone. It pains Yunho to see her this way, to act like someone he doesn’t even know. Just what exactly did Ren do to her to change her so much? To make matter worst Jaejoong has gone missing. The man he loved, the man he devoted to protect, the very same man who changed his life has suddenly disappear from this world as if he never existed. All the memories of Jaejoong flashed before his eyes as he remembered the last kiss he received from Jaejoong. The place he kissed started to heat up as Yunho recalls the last smile from the man who means the world to him.

“So min…where is Jaejoong?”  He asked

“Why would I tell you? All I can said is that you will never find him…” she smiled

Yunho reached for the long knife and pulled it out as he glared at his sister with his eyes glowing intensely sending a shiver throughout her body. He quickly stood up and tried to attack her but she dodged and jumped back before landing on top of the kitchen table giving space between them. She watched as the white fangs started to grow from Yunho’s mouth as his eyes continue to glow. The way he looks at her wasn’t like before. She remembers him use to follow her everywhere and look at her like she is the most amazing person alive. He adores her and always wants to be with her no matter what. But this time it’s different, the aura he is giving off and the expression on his face was that of a blood thirsty man staring at the face of his enemy.

“I’ll ask you once again So min…where is Jaejoong?!” Yunho asked with a glare

So min on the other hand was not afraid as she stood up and draws the second knife as it glimmers from the moonlight coming from the glass balcony door.

“If you want to know…you will have to defeat me first” she smiled before pointing the sharp blade at Yunho.

Suddenly Yunho disappear from where he was standing and appear right in front of her taking her my surprise at how fast he was. He swings the knife in his hand at her but she dodge before jumping over Yunho. She landed on the ground but Yunho wasn’t going to wait as he disappear and reappear right behind her and swing his leg to at least knock her off her feet. This proves to be pointless as she dodged and jumped into the air. Yunho jumped from where he was as he flew toward her to try and drive the blade in his hand into her flesh but she blocked it before twirling around and ends up elbowing Yunho on the side of his face causing him to fall back down. Yunho glared at her and cursed as he felt the sting from his upper shoulder. The wound from earlier wasn’t healing as blood continues to run like river. It slide down his torso and stained his black pant.

“Is that all you got? I thought vampire strength and abilities is supposed to be equal to a Lycan”

Yunho glared at her before dashing toward her. They both struggled with each other, fighting, dodging, blocking, pushing and shoving each other. The apartment became a complete mess. Luckily Yunho was having the upper advantage as he manages to knock the blade out of her hand. He quickly grabs her by the hand and flip her over as she slam against the hard floor beneath causing her to cough. She felt her whole body throbbing from the impact before glaring at Yunho. Blood begin to drip from the side of her lip and this snapped Yunho back to reality. This isn’t his enemy; this is So min…his older sister…the only blood family he has left. Regardless of how she has changed, it doesn’t change the fact that she is still his sister.

“So…min…I..”

So min wasn’t going to waste time hearing him out as she got up and tackled him sending him against the wall. She grab onto him before punching him on the face. She continues to attack him from all direction however Yunho has yet to fight back. He went from fighting like a mad man to only blocking and allowing himself to get hit. The more she hit him, the angrier she became because she knew he is going easy on her. She grabs him and knees him in the stomach before kicking him as he stumbled to the floor coughing up blood.

“Why…why…WHY AREN’T YOU FIGHTING BACK?!” she shouted

Yunho lifted his gaze and the glow of gold has disappeared. His eyes have return to normal and the white fangs as disappear.  Yunho has gone back to the human form making him look normal.

“I can’t fight you So min…I’m happy…I’m happy you are alive…I’m thankful that Ren saved you…” he spoke before pausing a bit “I have…always felt regret…regret of leaving you behind…I’m sorry…I wasn’t able to protect you…I’m sorry for disappointing you…I’m sorry for becoming what we hate…I’m sorry for loving a vampire…but please So min…if you are angry at me…please just aim your anger at me…leave Jaejoong out of this…he didn’t do anything…everything was my choice…my action…”

So min clinched her fist tightly out of anger. There were so many things going through her head. To think that her brother will actually speak such words toward her was unbelievable. To beg her not to do anything to the vampire who terrorized the world, the very same vampire whose blood belongs to Woojin, the vampire who killed so many people is frustrating. How could her brother ask her to spare Jaejoong’s life?

“So min…” Yunho spoke in a gentle tone of voice making her even angrier

“Yunho!” came Changmin’s voice from the balcony door as he and MyungHee enters the apartment surprise to see the place in total mess.

Their eyes went from the mess to So min and the blood stain Yunho. Changmin knew right away she was the same woman who wounded his hand a couple of days ago. The person he and Yunho fought against when the Oracle of Light broke into Hellsing’s research facility. MyungHee didn’t even wait as she quickly dashed forward and attacked So Min. She dodged the attack and managed to squeeze pass Changmin before entering the balcony.

“If you wish to save your king…find the records…otherwise…you will never see him again” spoke So min as she jumped off the balcony. A silver haired lycan appear catching and breaking her fall as it dashed away.  MyungHee quickly give chase as Changmin remain behind. Everything happen to quick that Yunho was still trying to register what took place. He slide down from the wall to the floor as his blood made a large line down to where he sat. Changmin walked over to him to examine the wound

“It’s not closing…curse them and their weapon…” spoke Changmin “you have lost a lot of blood Yunho…I’m going to help you close it…”

Changmin grew one of his nail and cut the palm of his hand before dripping a few drops over the wound. It slowly started to heal

“The wound is closing and the bleeding as stop however the pain will still remain for a bit longer….” Spoke changmin as he turns his attention from Yunho to the open balcony door.

“Why did she attack you?” He asked

Yunho of course didn’t respond. He was still trying to figure out what to do “look like the Oracle of Light is responsible for what happen to Jaejoong…”

Changmin only look at Yunho unsurprised. It wouldn’t be right if they didn’t do anything to Jaejoong who might be the biggest threat to their plan.

“What else did she say?”

Yunho hesitated a bit before speaking “it seems they did something to put him to sleep. They are hiding him somewhere and concealing his presence…” he slowly stood up feeling the pain of being stabbed “we have to find the record…”

“But where do we even begin to look? The only person who might know where it is already dead”

“I know where it is…”

Changmin was taken aback before standing up himself and quickly stood in front of Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter