Chapter 14

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter lacks pictures because I could't find any matching :(

Only 6 more chapters left before this series end!! let the county down begin!

Chapter 14

__________________________________________________

Top arrived at the research facility and landed on the roof top. What meets his gaze was a pool of blood on the floor while sitting with his back against the wall at the edge of the rooftop is Jaejoong. He could see blood stained the side of his neck while Yunho is lying unconscious on the ground resting his head upon Jaejoong’s lap. Top could see blood upon Yunho’s lip and immediately knew what has taken place.

“Did he?...”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word but instead lower his gaze toward Yunho and gently caress his hair

“Jaejoong…he bit you didn’t he?!” he asked as anger started to surface

“He wasn’t in the right mind…” Jaejoong spoke softly and weak

“Wasn’t in the right mind?! You know it as much as I do that its taboo to bite another vampire none the less your master…he could have killed you!”

“But he didn’t…he only managed to break through my skin before I knock him unconscious…”

“Even so…it’s too close Jaejoong…”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he felt the throbbing pain from his neck. Not only is the injury to his neck not healing but the wound on the palm of his hand is also not closing. Too much has been lost both in saving Yunho and from the open flesh wound. Just then they heard the window on the second floor shatter and noises of a fight could be heard.

“Go...” spoke Jaejoong

“But…”

“That’s an order Top…are you going to disobey me?” Jaejoong asked with a glare

Top knows better than to disobey Jaejoong as he cursed before jumping down from the rooftop toward the shatter window. Jaejoong was once again left in silence as he let out a sigh before looking back down toward his unconscious lover.

*Flash back to a moment ago*

Yunho sank his teeth into Jaejoong’s neck. Jaejoong could feel the sudden amount of pain traveling throughout his body as he has no choice but to stop Yunho from committing a taboo. He manages to stop Yunho by grabbing onto his head preventing him from sinking his teeth down any further. With all the strength jaejoong could gather up, he pushed Yunho away from him before quickly turning around and punched Yunho on the face.

Yunho only stumbled back a bit before turning to glare at Jaejoong with his eyes glowing brightly and more intense than before.

“Knock it off Yunho!” Jaejoong shouted as he groans in pain from the bit he suffered from Yunho

Rather than coming back to his sense, Yunho only dashed toward Jaejoong and started to attack him. Jaejoong blocked his attack when suddenly he disappear and reappear from behind so fast that Jaejoong wasn’t even given time to react for turnaround before Yunho punched him and then  swing his leg to kick him. The impact sent him flying a feet away but luckily he landed on his feet.  Yunho didn’t wait as he walked toward Jaejoong looking at him like he is an enemy Yunho must get rid of. Jaejoong has lost too much blood that he barely able to move like he usually does. If he doesn’t figure out how to stop Yunho, he might just end up dead.

“Yunho…can you hear me! I need you to come back right now!” Jaejoong shouted

But what Jaejoong received from Yunho was an attack. Yunho have grown his nails and tried to slash Jaejoong who dodged it.

“! How troublesome you are Yunho” curse Jaejoong as he blocked Yunho’s attack.

Compare to before it looked like Yunho has gotten strong. His strength and his power have increased to an unbelievable level. Just keeping up with him has become a struggle because Yunho’s speed was so fast that Jaejoong couldn’t even predict his move. Hell he couldn’t even grab hold of Yunho or land a punch. Yunho appear from above jaejoong and tried to cut him. Rather than dodging it like before, Jaejoong stood still. As much as he loved Yunho, to have him go insane like this was starting to piss him off. He allowed Yunho’s nails to pierce his hand before he grab hold of Yunho’s hand and pulled him close. Jaejoong head Yunho so hard that Yunho ends up stumbling back as his world started to spin.

“For the first time you really are starting to get on my nerve…just go to sleep!” spoke Jaejoong as he ends up knocking Yunho unconscious but caught his body before it hits the ground.

*End of flash back*

Jaejoong turn his gaze to the darken sky above and let out a tiresome sigh. He wonders if Changmin and MyungHee had any luck in finding that sacrificial circle Ren has in hiding. Maybe they were having a better luck then Jaejoong had so far.

In the meantime Ren swings his large claws at Changmin as he dodged the sudden attack and rolled on the floor before quickly standing up and dashed toward Ren from the side in hope to subdue him. However it didn’t end up how he imagine it as Ren quickly caught onto his plan and using his large tail he smack Changmin with it sending him back down toward the ground. MyungHe came from above and managed to land ontop of Ren as she grab onto his fur and was about to dig her nails into his back but he violently shook her off. Luckily Changmin caught her before she hit the wall and brought her back down to the ground.

“This isn’t going anywhere…it’s best we make a run for it…we already know where he might be hiding it…” spoke MyungHee

“As much as I hate running from a fight you do have a point…but” changmin turn to Ren “I thought he will let the both of us get out of here alive…I’ll distract him…you make a run for it and inform Jaejoong”

“What are you crazy?! Your injured…you should escape and I’ll distract him”

“No I…”

“Just shut up and let me do this!” snap MyungHee as she dashed forward before Changmin could say anything.

MyungHee started to attack Ren distracting him from Changmin. She manages to avoid his claw and got under him before slashing him on the feet causing him to groan in pain.

“Go!” she shouted to Changmin before turning her attention back to Ren.

Upon the throbbing pain on his feet, Ren turn away from changmin and focus on MyungHee with his eyes glowing red. Ren growled loudly before jumping toward her as she dodged him by jumping into the air and did a back flip over him before landing on the ground and jumped back toward Ren with her nails as she slashed his back leg causing him to groan again. Changmin on the other hand didn’t feel right leaving this to her. He wanted to be the distraction to get MyungHee out of here but at the end she didn’t listen to him. As much as he hates to leave her to fight Ren, he knows he can’t let her effort go into waste. Changmin cursed before getting up and dashed through the hallway and away from the fight.

“You better not die MyungHee” thought changmin

Upon seeing changmin made his escape, MyungHee sigh in relief that he wasn’t being stubborn and stay. She turns her attention back to Ren as her eyes glows brightly before dashing toward him to continue their fight.

Changmin made it outside while ignoring the throbbing pain on his shoulder as he flew through the sky. He could sense one or two lycan following him closely behind. Ren must have knew of his escape and sent them after him. Changmin was starting to feel weak. He has use up so much of his energy and not to mention the wound he suffered isn’t healing. His flying became unstable as he goes up and down without any kind of balance.

“” he cursed before landing on the ground below totally exhausted feeling like his body is about to give out. He could tell right now his body will not be able to float or fly any longer. If he wants to reach jaejoong, walking will be the only option. Just then he heard growling noises coming from behind him as he sigh before turning around and grew his nails. Before anything, he will have to get rid of these two lycans.

Just as the two lycans jumped toward changmin something unexpected happen. The sound of bullets could be heard coming toward the right as it hits both lycans pushing them away from Changmin. To Changmin’s surprise it was Hojoon and his team.

“It feels weird to be saving a vampire as strong as yourself” grin Hojoon

“What are you guys doing here?” Changmin asked feeling relief to see some help

“We got a call that a lycan was spotted over here so we came…”

“Well…thank you for helping…do you think you can handle these two lycan on your own?”

“Huh?”

“I have a more important business to tend to” smile Changmin as he pats Hojoon on the shoulder before running away

“Wait! Are you seriously leaving us here to handle two lycans!!” Hojoon shouted after Changmin but got no response.

The two lycans growled loudly with anger as they stare at Hojoon and his team with rage

“If I knew he was going to just abandon us…I wouldn’t have saved his ” thought Hojoon as he draw his sword and prepare himself to fight.

Meanwhile Top was forced to fight against So min as their sword and knife clashed together in the now messy research room. Junsu is seen knock unconscious on the floor just a few feet away from the fight with blood streaming down the side of his head. When So min had entered the room, she wanted the record and when Junsu refuse, she attacked him. Sadly Junsu didn’t have any weapon on him and wasn’t that big of a fighter like the rest of them. She easily over powers him and pushed him so hard he fell backward and slams his head against the table.

Top tried to stop So min who has gotten her hand on some documents. He swing his sword to cut her but she managed to avoid the blade before jumping back and threw a few knives toward him distracting him as she jumped toward the broken window. After knocking away the last knife Top turn his attention to the window and spotted her as she smiled at him and jumped out. Top quickly rushed toward the window and also jumped out to give chase. It took a while for Junsu to regain his consciousness in time when Hyori burst through the door in panic. After arriving at the front door of the research facility, she spotted So min jumping out of the window with Top chasing after her. Hyori knew something had happen as she draws her gun and rushed through the hallway and toward Junsu.

“Are you okay?!” she asked full of worry

“I’m fine…but…the record…she took it…”

“Record…the copy or the translated part?”

Junsu slowly got up and started to look through the documents before sighing “she took both...”

Hyori cursed before standing up in frustration. It has become one problem after another. For one thing, where was Yunho who was supposed to be guarding this facility? She rushed through the hallway and up the stairs until she got to the rooftop in rage that Yunho wasn’t doing his job. She was going to give him a big scolding but came to a stop upon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter