Chapter 5

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

__________________________________________________

Yunho only sat there on the bed looking at his lover with a shock expression unsure what to say or think. He knew from the start that Jaejoong wasn’t telling him everything but to actually learn of what he was keeping hidden is still a surprise.

“How…how could you make that kind of promise?” Yunho asked

“Yunho…at that time I was still under Woojin’s command…I was still a blood thirsty vampire who wishes to roam freely and would do anything to insured that happen….even if it meant making a promise.”

Yunho was quiet for a minute before speaking “I have been wondering this…if you ran into Ren centuries ago and even knew he was a lycan…why didn’t you say anything 2 years ago when Lycan started showing up after the 2nd blood war? You basically kept quiet and let us figure everything out our self including what they are and where they came from as well as how to kill them. Don’t you know how many people were killed?!”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything and only kept his gaze low before letting out a sigh “I may be a man who have many sins and a man who has done many wrong but I am one to keep my promise…”

“In other word you didn’t say anything or do anything was because you made the promise with Ren…?”

Jaejoong nodded his head “Sorry Yunho…but there isn’t anything else I can do…”

“is this also the main reason why you refuse to help us fight Lycans? It wasn’t that you didn’t want to mix vampire with human but it was because of this promise?”

“As much as I want to help you Yunho….I have to keep this promise I made…Ren helped me forge the sword to give me my freedom…he kept his end of the bargain and now I must keep mine…”

Yunho clinched his fist tightly in anger that his lover would keep a promise he made with another man rather than helping Yunho who is his lover.

“I know you are upset Yunho…but try to understand…”

“oh I understand very well…” said Yunho very irritated as he stood up and started to put his clothes on “I do have one more question to ask you…” he turn to face jaejoong with an irritated expression “DO you know anything about what he plan to do?”

“He only briefly explain it to me but even I’m not sure how he will achieve it”

“And that is?”

“When I meet Ren, he was the last of his kind…he was the only lycan left alive Yunho…but rather then creating terror and getting himself hunted, he would prefer to live out the rest of his life in peace with the human thus leading him to become a priest. However, when I meet him again after the Oracle of Light has establish…I knew right away there was something in him that changed…the air of gentleness has faded and is replaced with this uncontrollable desire to destroy….he believed that the reason he was the only lycan left is because god has given him an important mission….”

“Mission?” Yunho raised one of his brows at Jaejoong

“He believed that it is his responsibility to cleanse the world…”

“I heard you use that word before…what does that mean?”

“He is going to reset the world…basically clean the world of its filth, its darkness and its sin…”

Yunho begin to think before a light bulb in him finally lights up “does he plan to…kill everyone?”

“My guess is he plan to kill every living soul…it doesn’t matter if you are human, vampires, lycans, animal or even plants…he wants to kill everything and start new life…”

“But how…how would he achieve that?”

“Like I said…I know a little of about what he wants to do…as to how he would do it is beyond me…but before they can actually put their plan into action, what do you think they will need to do first?”

Yunho begin to think long and hard “well…they are after their record right…so most likely they will try to retrieve that first….whatever is inside is probably how they plan to cleanse the world”

“Aren’t you forgetting something Yunho?”

“What?”

Jaejoong sigh “What about Hellsing? Right now what stand in their way isn’t me but rather it’s Hellsing…the very same organization that they were against centuries ago…before they can really do anything…they will go after Hellsing first…rip you guys apart from the root”

“The root?...in other words…the council members?”

Jaejoong only nodded his head

“This…this is worst then I expect…but Hyori is right about them returning with a sinister plan…”

Jaejoong watched as Yunho ponder about this and started to pace back and forth from one end of the room to the other end deep in thoughts. The reason jaejoong didn’t want to tell Yunho this is because once Yunho know of the truth he will once again put himself in danger for the human he loves. Once Yunho make up his mind, Jaejoong knew he wouldn’t be able to stop him. But then again Jaejoong is similar to Yunho, once he decided on something; he won’t be able to turn back on it.

“Give me a minute…I have to call Hyori and inform her of this…” Said Yunho as he took out his cell phone however jaejoong had reached over and placed his hand on top of Yunho’s cell phone. Yunho turn his gaze to look at his lover’s concern eyes.

“If I tell you to stay and don’t get involve any further….what would you do?”

Yunho was quiet, he knows Jaejoong is concern about his safety and he doesn’t want to do anything to upset Jaejoong but he can’t lie to his heart.

“I will fight till the very end…”

Jaejoong look at Yunho’s confident expression. There was no doubt and no fear anywhere upon Yunho’s expression or in his golden eyes. After confirming that Yunho really meant it, Jaejoong smiled before removing his hand from Yunho’s cell phone.

“Do what you feel is right Yunho…I won’t stop you or try to persuade you….I just hope you will be careful of what you are doing…I don’t want to lose anyone else important to me…”

The irritation Yunho felt earlier from jaejoong quickly disappear as he gaze into Jaejoong’s worrisome eyes. He had never seen Jaejoong look at him with so much fear before.

“I know you won’t be able to do anything because you can’t break your promise but…I can…I’ll stop him…I’ll fight against him and save this world with the strength you have gifted me with…so don’t worry Jaejoong ah…I am no longer human…I can protect myself….beside…I know you will always watch over me and have my back if worst comes to worst…” He smiled “but…I am kind of glade you are staying out of this…I can’t bear to see you fight again or even think about what would happen to you…I would rather you stay where it is safe and away from danger…”

Jaejoong smiled at him sadly “I wish I could say the same to you but I know you will stand at the front of any battle or war to protect those close to you…”

“Sorry that your lover is such a selfish man...”

“Nope…that is what I love about you…”

Yunho walked over to Jaejoong and reach over before resting his arm around Jaejoong’s slender shoulder and lean in further before resting his forehead against Jaejoong’s forehead.

“No matter what…I will always come back to you…that is my promise…”

Suddenly Yunho’s cell phone started ringing startling him as he pull back from Jaejoong and answered his phone. To his surprise it was Hyori, the very same person he was about to call.

“Listen Hyori…I learn of some very valuable information that…” Yunho paused as Hyori started shouting from the other end of the phone in a panic “oi…calm down Hyori…I can’t…I can’t understand you…”

“Yunho you big idiot!!! kim Won shik has been abducted!!! Hellsing is on high alert!! Get your out there and search for him you fool!!!” Hyori shouted before hanging up the phone before Yunho could even question her.

“what is it?”

“looks like Ren has started to move again…he just abducted the old man kim Won shik…the head of the grand council…I guess you were right about them coming after Hellsing…” said Yunho as he quickly put on his sweater before slipping on his shoes “I have to go…I’ll come back as soon as we find him okay…”

With that being said Yunho rushed out the door. Jaejoong walked toward the window and spotted his lover running outside before turning into a bat and flew into the night sky in a hurry.

“Changmin ah…MyungHee…” he spoke their name as they appear beside him “go…watch over him…”

“Babysit again?” MyungHee whined

“No…I want you to find out what is written in that record Ren is desperately trying to obtain…”

“Did you say you weren’t going to interfere…?”

“I won’t…but that doesn’t mean I can’t find out what is written in there…I am curious myself how Ren will accomplish his so call mission…”

“Very well…” spoke Changmin

“And here I was planning to take a relaxing bubble bath and enjoy the new kdrama that just came out…”

Jaejoong look at her with an apological smile “sorry MyungHee…”

MyungHee can’t help but felt a bit guilty that she made him express such expression as she clear “I-it’s fine….not like it matter if I miss the first 2 episodes…I can always watch it later…c-come on Changmin…lets go…”

MyungHee walked out of the room with changmin close behind her. Jaejoong is once again left in the room alone with his thoughts as he stare out into the darkness outside and he can’t help but felt like the night has gotten darker than usual.

 Yunho arrived at the scene as he landed on the rooftop of a nearby building. He was horrify to see the main street cover in car debruises with fires engulfing one of the car while 3 other cars has crashed into building, light pulls and flip over. It was like a scene out of an action movie. Down below he could see Hyori, Hojoon and even Yoochun out on the street trying to give out instructions with frantic look on their face. The entire area has been cut off from the public as the fire fighters tried to extinguish the burning flames. Right at that moment Yunho was able to pick up a strange scent that didn’t belong to anyone from down below. If he had to guess, it was the familiar scent of lycan blood. However this scent wasn’t coming from down below but rather it was coming from the opposite direction and seems to get fainter. Yunho’s eyes glows brightly as he turn into a bat and flew after the scent believing that where ever it was coming from, that is where Kim Won Shik would be held.

“This is just horrible…do you think he is still alive?” Hojoon asked seeing the multiple bodies being carried away from the scene.

“They won’t kill him…I know it…that’s why we have to hurry and find him” said Hyori

“To think that they will attack him when he was on his way home from the hospital after suffering from a minor …” spoke Yoochun

“They were watching him…waiting for the right time to take him” spoke Hyori

“Did you ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter