Chapter 18

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

__________________________________________________

So min and Hojoon quickly rushed through the thick forest in hope to catch up to Yunho. Right after telling him about Jaejoong and the location, he immediately disappears without even trying to come up with a plan. He completely abandoned So min and Hojoon in the middle of the forest.

“You know…I spent 2 years fighting against Lycan…never would I imagine that I will be riding one” spoke Hojoon as he sat on top of the lycan as it quickly moves through the forest.

“You are more than welcome to run with your own two feet” speak So min who sat in front of him

“No…no…compare to human legs…these four large legs are faster…” smile Hojoon

“That damn Yunho…he could have at least waited for us as well…don’t he know how dangerous that place is”

“That is how he is when it comes to Jaejoong…he so overly protective of him that if you accidently scratch Jaejoong…even if it’s so small that you can barely see it…he will go all out at you…”

So min sigh “he is obsesses…”

The lycan quickly pulled to a stop nearly sending Hojoon flying due to the fact that he wasn’t holding tight enough. They had stopped on a hill top while being shrouded in shadows. They looked down the hill and could see smokes and fire. The sound of alarms and the red flashing lights could be seen and hear from afar. All the guards were running all over the place with panic look on their face. Even part of the building has crumbled.

“Don’t tell me…Yunho did all of this?” Hojoon asked in disbelief

The lycan started to growl and So min knew Ren is near “I don’t think Yunho is there anymore…he must have taken Jaejoong and ran…we better do the same or Ren will catch us”

“Wait what about Changmin?” Hojoon asked

So min look at Hojoon and then turn her attention back to the burning building in front of her “I fear Ren must have gotten to him…I just hope Yunho and Jaejoong are okay…”

Yunho ends up bringing Jaejoong into a secluded area deep in the mountain where no civilization could be found for miles. The minute their feet touched the ground, jaejoong immediately pushed Yunho away in anger.

“Are you an idiot Yunho?! What have gotten into you? We can’t leave changmin back there by himself. We have to go back for him” snap Jaejoong as he only took a step before Yunho reached over and grab his arm again. He pulled jaejoong back forcefully before releasing his arm. Yunho only looked at Jaejoong with utter coldness and anger.

“Yunho…I..” Jaejoong spoke as he reaches out to Yunho who only slapped his hand away

“How could you?!...how could you lie to me that you are okay? are you planning to die again? are you planning to do things on your own again thinking it for the best? I thought we came to a understanding…I thought that we both aren’t going to keep secrets anymore…I thought we were going to be there for each other no matter what…so how…how can you allow yourself to die and yet not tell me!! am I not that reliable?!”

“Of course not! Yunho…you are more reliable then you think you are…I just…didn’t want you to be sad…I didn’t want you to worry”

“Look at me!” Yunho snapped as tears started to swell up threating to slide down his cheek “you are making me sadder…more worry…more angry by keeping something like this from me! This entire time I thought you were fine…I thought you were doing great…but then I found out from So min that you are dying…! In case you don’t know, being okay and dying are two very different thing”

Jaejoong lower his gaze unsure of what else to say.

“Who? Tell me who did it? who did this to you?!”

“that’s…not important…” spoke jaejoong trying to avoid telling Yunho the truth

“Not important? Have you seen yourself?! How could it not be important….just tells me who is it and I’ll go grab him, I’ll force him to cure you…”

Jaejoong only sigh knowing very well that right now Yunho isn’t even listening to him “Yunho…”

“Its jichul isn’t it?! It’s gotta be him…I’m going to go and kill that guy for what he did to you!”

Yunho took a step but now it’s jaejoong’s turn to stop him from going anywhere “it’s not him!”

“Then who?!” he shouted “why…why are you not telling me? Why are you trying to protect this person?!”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything nor did he look at him. At this moment Yunho notice something black on the side of Jaejoong’s neck.  Before he could do anything, Yunho have once again reached over and grab onto his shirt before pulling down the shirt to reveal the bite mark. Compare to the purple bruise, the two holes on the side of his neck has turned black almost like it is rioting. Images of the nightmare he has been suffering from flashed before his eyes. Images of him sinking his teeth into his lover’s neck appear making him feel sick to his stomach. He slowly let go of Jaejoong’s shirt as he took a few steps back with a shock expression. He had thought that it was just a dream, a nightmare that is hunting him but it wasn’t a nightmare at all. It was the memory he couldn’t remember, it was his crime that is eating him from the inside.

“Yunho…?”

“it’s me…” he spoke softly “it’s me isn’t it?…I did it…I bite you…this…this was the taboo Top was talking about…”

“o-of course not…it’s not..”

“Please…” Yunho plead “please no more lies…tell me the truth…I did it…didn’t I?”

Jaejoong didn’t want to tell him the truth but just looking at his pleading eyes, he knew he can never keep this from Yunho as he nodded his head. Yunho’s expression changed to one of utter disbelief as he started to step back before his leg give out and falls to the ground.

“Yunho! are you okay?!” Jaejoong asked as he rushed toward Yunho who still look completely shock. No matter how many times jaejoong calls his name, Yunho wouldn’t lift his head to look at him. It was as if the truth has completely shut him down. Jaejoong knew this sudden realization was going to torment Yunho as he tried to reach out to him, tried to comfort him and tried to keep his emotion in check. He tried to touch Yunho but Yunho wasn’t responding to his touch

“Yunho…I’m begging You…please don’t do this…it wasn’t your fault…you weren’t in the right mind…So min had pierced your heart…you were going to die…I saved you and brought you back but because you lost so much blood, your hunger took over…you were going to attack So min so I stopped you…”

“And then…I bite you in the struggle…” Yunho finally spoke before lifting his gaze toward jaejoong with sadden eyes “how could it not be my fault?” he spoke as the tears that has swell up finally slide down his cheek “how could it not be my fault?...I bite you…I did this to you…I was supposed to protect you…I was supposed to be strong and stand at your side…and yet…and yet…I have put you in this situation…”

Jaejoong felt his chest hurt for Yunho. He never wanted to see Yunho look this way to see him shed tears. He quickly reached over and pulled Yunho into a tight hug

“Listen to me…it’s not your fault…I will never blame you so you shouldn’t blame yourself…”

Jaejoong could feel Yunho’s body shaking in his arm. Yunho circled his arm around Jaejoong’s waist unable to control his emotion. Even if Jaejoong don’t blame him, even if Jaejoong said it wasn’t his fault, it still didn’t erase the fact that he bites the one person he loved so much. Now Jaejoong is slowly dying all because he couldn’t control himself. The only person who was able to save him, able to change him, able to show him what love felt like is going to once again disappear from his life.

“Isn’t there…isn’t there anything we can do…if you die…will the direct links be able to bring you back like before?”

Jaejoong was quiet before slightly shaking his head as Yunho shed more tears “this time…it’s different…once a vampire is bitten by his own, both his body and soul will completely die and return to nothingness…there won’t even be any ash to use for resurrection…”

“Sorry…I’m so sorry…I’m sorry…” Yunho continue to apologize in tears

Jaejoong pulled back before cupping both of his cheek in his hand and smiled to Yunho “aigoo…just look at your face…you reminded me of a baby…since when does my darling Yunho cry like a child?” he slowly wipes his tears away “No matter what happen…no matter what faith awaits me…I don’t want you to torture yourself like this…you are the man I love…you are my world…you are this world’s hope for a better future…even if I were to disappear…I don’t want you to be drawn in sorrow…I want you to be strong…to keep fighting…to protect those you care about…”

Yunho didn’t say a word as he only stares at Jaejoong. Even though the beauty he once loved has fade, he still thinks Jaejoong is the most beautiful person he had ever meet both inside and the outside.

“I’m sorry jaejoong ah…I once again fail at protecting you…”

Jaejoong shook his head “no…you did more than protect me…you saved me…”

“I love you…” Yunho spoke these words surprising Jaejoong. For one thing, Yunho rarely say these words to him because it’s embarrassing.

Jaejoong smile “I know…I love you to”

Yunho leans in and was hoping to kiss his lover but jaejoong pulled away before lowering his gaze

“You…wouldn’t want to kiss these lips…it has gone cold…it’s probably taste like rioting flesh…It will disgust you…”

Yunho only pulled Jaejoong forward and slammed his lips against his. This took Jaejoong by surprise but knowing Yunho, he wouldn’t care for something like this. He slowly closed his eyes as he allows himself to be swept away by the kiss. A single tear fell from his eyes. Even though god was not on his side, he was still grateful that god kept him alive long enough to be able to enjoy this last moment with the man he loved.

As the night faded the sun once again graced the city. Hojoon, Yoochun, junsu and So min has gathered in the secluded research room.

“Wait hold up…what do you mean Jaejoong and Yunho have disappear?” Junsu asked

Hojoon only sigh “After last night we went to check Yunho’s apartment but it was completely empty. I tried calling his cell phone but there was no answer. Me and So min searched the city but couldn’t find them. I had asked for the other vampires to see if they can search for Yunho and jaejoong but they only give me a look that clearly states they no longer feel Yunho and Jaejoong’s presence….”

Junsu and Yoochun exchange looks before turning from Hojoon to So min who has not said a word

“and she is?”

“Oh right…this is Jung So min…Yunho’s older sister…”

Once again Junsu and Yoochun exchange looks

“but didn’t she die? Since when do you start seeing ghost?” Yoochun asked

“I am very much alive…” So min spoke startling Yoochun and Junsu “I didn’t die in the fire…I was saved by Ren…”

“Ren?...REN?!” Junsu shouted in shock “You…you are part of the Oracle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter