Chapter 22

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a long chapter hopefully it will make up for the fact that i won't be posting any new chapter until the end of next week due to christmas week. I just want to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! by the way the next chapter is the last chapter :)

 

Chapter 22

__________________________________________________

Jaejoong and the others took shelter in Yunho’s apartment shielding away from the morning sun as the usual warm light brighten the city. However the sunlight brought to the public’s attention the amount of damage that the city took over night. There were building that has been destroy, holes on walls, street filled with small and large debris, and proof of places that was set ablaze. But nothing is as shocking as the news of Hellsing’s collapse, the one place that was supposed to be the protector of the city. Now that Hellsing has fallen in Seoul, who is going to save them from the oracle of light?

Seungri and the others gathered in the Livingroom as Jaejoong had isolated himself in Yunho’s bedroom deep in thoughts not wanting to be disturbed. While everyone is on edge unsure of what to do or how they should continue, jaejoong was as calm as a river.

“Now that Ren has all three sacrifices…will he be opening the gate?” Daesung asked

“Most likely he will attempt it tonight…the supermoon is expected to show itself tonight…” said Seungri

Everyone became quiet as no one spoke a word.

“What should we do?” Taeyang asked

“there isn’t anything we can do as long as the sun is up…” spoke Top as he turn his gaze toward the closed door to Yunho’s room feeling worry about Jaejoong wondering if he is actually fine in there by himself knowing that Yunho is now in Ren’s hand. Out of all of them, Jaejoong is probably the one who is going through a tough time. Earlier before the sunrise when every gathered, Top did notice the pale look on jaejoong’s face. Even though it’s good to know that Jaejoong is no longer dancing at death’s door, the expression on his face was concerning. He put on a smile and tells them he is fine but Top knew he isn’t. Jaejoong is a master of hiding regarding if it’s mentally or physically. Top sigh before turning his attention to Hojoon and then to so min who had not said a word. Compare to Hojoon, So min was giving off a different scent and a different vibe not that of a human.

“Lycan…” he spoke as So min tense up feeling his gaze upon her making her uneasy “How many lycan does he have at his disposal?” Top asked her

“I…I’m not sure…the last time he show me…there were a lot maybe thousands but to have an exact number is impossible to count…”

Top became quiet “in other words more then what we could handle on our own…” he turn to Hojoon “what about Hellsing?”

Hojoon only shook his head “no good…I just got off the phone with a team member and the place is completely total…the grand councils had went into hiding and is still deliberating on a plan…as of now Hellsing is useless with many hunters already passed and most of the equipment as well as weapon destroyed…”

Top sigh “in other words…it’s only up to us…”

“Not precisely….” Came a familiar voice as everyone turns their head toward the door and to Hojoon’s surprise it’s none other than Hyori.

“H-hyori?!” he shouted before standing up “what happen? They let you out?”

“Those old fools really have no idea what they are doing…locking me up making me the scape goat and then come crawling to me asking for me to assist in this dread situation…to be honest…I don’t really want to do anything but…because I love this city…I will defend it once again…” she look around the room “where is jaejoong?”

Everyone kind of just look toward Yunho’s room

“Hojoon…”

“Yes…”

“Fill me in on everything that has taken place…I want every single details…leave nothing out”

“Yes madam!” Hojoon shouted with respect

For the next hour or so, Hojoon told Hyori everything that had happen since the day she was detained because of Jichul’s order. She didn’t say anything and only sat there while listening in on everything he had to share. After a while he finished at the part of Yunho leaving with Ren in order to spare his life. Hyori only look at Hojoon before turning to So min who became nervous upon Hyori’s piercing gaze.

“So you are Yunho’s older sister who he thought was dead when really you weren’t…you were saved by Ren and became a part of their organization and even almost killed Yunho in the process but then you have a change of heart and switch side…?”

So min nodded her head

“And now because of Ren’s blood….you are becoming a lycan?”

Once again So min nodded her head

Hyori only look at her before her lip curved into an amusing smile “you siblings have quite the luck…the little brother became an undead vampire…and the older sister became a lycan…”

When Hyori put it this way, So min does find it unlucky that they end up this way. Hyori stood up but was not concern or on edge like the others. She was calm and well composed and even smiled as if this isn’t a horrible situation.

“how long has he been in there?” she asked

“since we got here so maybe 3  hours” spoke Jiyong

“I see...” said Hyori before she headed toward the door to Yunho’s room and opened the door. The minute the door open she could feel the morning breeze blowing into the room. The curtain was not drawn to a close like the other room but instead was wide open to allow sunlight into the room. She only narrowed her brow before closing the door behind her and spotted Jaejoong standing by the wall in the shadow where the window is located.

“are you planning to kill yourself?” she asked before walking over to the window slowly and gently closed the curtain to block away the sunlight as she turn to jaejoong

“Sometime I really want to get into that complicated mind of yours and see what you are thinking”

“believe me you don’t want to know…you won’t be able to handle it” he grin as she return a smirk feeling relief that Jaejoong isn’t moping or crying to himself for losing Yunho.

“Why didn’t you close the curtain?” she asked wondering why he will want to bath in lights that can easily end his life.

“It has been so long since I became a vampire…it had it’s up and downs but it never once bothered me having to live in the night and hide away from the sun…” he turn his attention toward the window “but for the first time…I really despised the sunlight…if only vampires weren’t weak to the sun…we might be able to act now and rescue everyone…but because of the sunlight…we are forced to hide until night fall limiting our time to act…”

“So you wanted to test it out? to see how painful the sun can be?”

Jaejoong look at Hyori and only smiled “You are a scary woman you know that…being able to make accurate guesses...”

“It’s call women intuition…never doubt it…” she grins

“Believe me…I never do…”

Hyori was quiet before her smile disappears as the expression on her face became one of seriousness “the matter regarding Ren…he now has all three sacrifices…what are you planning to do?”

“Stop him before he completely open the gate of course…”

“Any plan as to how?”

“Leave that to me…you have a much more important matter to take care correct?”

Hyori smile “I was hoping I could count on you to take care of Ren and stopping him…as for this city…I have already call in for some favors…by tonight we should have everything in place to reclaim the city and put a stop to the Oracle of Light…”

Jaejoong couldn’t help but be amaze at how quick Hyori is able to act. Within such short time after being released, she had already got everything planned with help on their way.

He stood up “look likes we will once again be working side by side….” He smiled

“Indeed…we will be counting on you guys like usual…” smile Hyori “I leave Yunho in your hand…no matter what…do not let him die…I want to see everyone back in one piece if possible…as for Ren…” she grinned “tear him into pieces…”

“Don’t worry…I plan to make it so no one will ever recognize him ever again…as for Yunho, I will bring him back as long with the others now that my life depends on him …no matter what I will protect his life with everything I got”

Hyori only raised her eyebrow at Jaejoong upon those words. For one thing why would his life depend on Yunho?

“I heard you were dying…what happen to that?”

Jaejoong only smile “As long as Yunho is alive…I will never die…his life is mine as well as mine is his…”

“Will aren’t you two the perfect couple?” she grinned not knowing the fact that Yunho and Jaejoong now shared one single soul.

Meanwhile far off to the ocean, a few ships were making their way toward Korean. Standing on the dock of the main ship is none other than Tomohisa. He was staring out into the horizon and could kind of see land coming into view. Ever since he got the call from Hyori, Tomohisa did not hesitate to jump on board her plan even without the permission of his superior, he will give a helping hand. It wasn’t like they weren’t aware of what had happen last night. The minute the attacks started, other branch from around the world were notified of the Oracle of Light however the other countries were hesitated to jump in. Instead they would rather be on stand by and wait to see how things play out especially when Korea has vampires to back them up already.

“Tomohisa sir…if I may ask?” one of his subordinate asked as he stood next to him “why are you always going far and beyond to help out the Seoul branch…?”

“it’s not to help the Seoul branch…it’s to help an old friend who I owe my life to…even if the relationship between Korean and Japan go sour…I will still help her if she asked me to…if it wasn’t for her…I won’t be standing here giving you commands…”

The subordinate became quiet

“Beside…the branches in Seoul is well connected to our branch…we made a promise that if Seoul is in trouble we will assist and if we are in trouble…Seoul will assist…you can’t find any relationship as great as ours…”

“But…knowing the situation there…do you think we will be enough to counter such a large group of enemies? Don’t forget that Human isn’t that strong against Lycan…”

“Tsk…tsk...tsk…it’s that way of thinking that makes you unable to climb the latter…no matter who we face against…you should always have a positive mindset…always believe that you will succeed…”

The subordinate only pouted at Tomohisa for it really hurt his feeling when Tomohisa pointed out the fact that even though he has been with Hellsing for over 10 years, he has yet to raise up in rank.

“Don’t worry too much…knowing Hyori…I’m not the only person she calls in for help…that woman is a natural born leader who has connection all around the world…” smile Tomohisa “She doesn’t like to lose after all..”

Just a mile to the outskirt of Seoul, a large military truck pulled to a stop overseeing the entrance into the city. A few minutes passed as two other trucks pulled up behind the first one as the engine is turn off before the drivers hope out of the car and walked over to the first truck. A young man dressed in a military uniform wearing a hat slightly peek out of the window before tilting the hat up revealing a pair of beautiful brown eyes. He kept his gaze toward the city in front of him as he gestures with his left hand as the drivers nodded their head before heading back to their truck.

In the meantime Ren was pleased to see that everything is going as he planned. Yes there were moments where he thought that their plan will be ruin but seeing that he has all three sacrifices and Hellsing has collapsed made him feel more alive than he had ever been. Just the thought of opening that gate and gaining all those power made him excited that he could barely sit still. All the preparation has been completed and the only thing left for them to do is wait for night fall…wait for the supermoon to appear that will be granting him his wish.

“Ren…” came Jichul’s voice as he entered the room fully recovered from his fight against Yunho

“how are you feeling?” Ren asked

“Much better thank you for your concern…”

“Good…for tonight is going to be a big night…I will need your help…you are one of my strongest creations…you will take part in the summoning…so make sure you are well rested so your body can withstand it…”

“yes…I understand…”

Ren paused as he notices the strange look on Jichul’s face, it was the same expression So min had before she betrayed his trust.

“Are you afraid?” he asked

“Worried more than afraid…”

“And why is that?”

“I worried we might not be able to accomplish our task…I worry that the others might be able to stop us…”

“Jichul…we have already won…we have all three sacrifices…the sacrificial circle is in our hand…Hellsing is destroyed…there isn’t anything Jaejoong and others could do… once Yunho’s life is drained from his body…Jaejoong will also join him in hell…”

Jichul however doubt that things will go as smooth as how Ren made it sound to be. He can’t help but get this feeling like something big will happen tonight.

“Worrying too much will not do you any good…you should go rest and get prepare…after tonight…our vision…our kind of world will be born…this planet where death and destruction will cease to exist…” Ren smiled

Jichul only nodded his head before bowing to Ren as he exited the room and begin to walk down the hallway before feeling his head throbbing.

“Are you okay?” one of the member asked Jichul seeing how he just froze in the middle of the hallway griping onto his head.

“I’m…alright…” Jichul spoke before walking away

Meanwhile Yoochun and Junsu were still being held captive inside a room which is heavily guarded. Yoochun’s weapon was confiscated as they are left with nothing to defend themselves. Even their cell phones has been taken and broken into pieces making it impossible to call for help. While Yoochun is pacing around the room thinking of an escape plan, Junsu is seen sitting on the dirty ground with his knee pulled high and his head lower.

“Will you stop moping and help me figure out a plan…”

“It’s pointless…” spoke Junsu

“For goodness sake Junsu…who cares if they broke the cell phone…you can always get a new one..”

“Don’t you get it? It’s not the phone I care about...it’s the pictures I took of this place!! All of that is now...is now…gone…”

“You make it sound like you won’t be able to take more pictures…”

“With what?...” Junsu let out an irritated sound “all of those things would have made a great part of the Oracle of Light records…”

Yoochun sigh “right now our life matters more than those record Junsu…if we don’t escape from here, we will be goner…”

Junsu didn’t say a word as he kept his head low. Even though Yoochun told him not to care about those lost pictures, junsu can’t help but think about it because if rescue comes…this place will be destroy.

Just then they heard voices coming from the other side of the door as if a conversation was taking place. After a few minutes, the door opens as someone step into the room.

“Jichul” Yoochun glared at him

“It’s time…” he spoke before aiming a gun at them both “any sudden movement and I’ll kill you where you stand…”

Yunho on the other hand was kept where MyungHee and Changmin are. Ren had casted a spell upon the door not allowing Yunho to leave or do as he please. When the time comes, he will have to offer his life in order to save Yoochun and Junsu. He sat on the stone where his body will soon be laid deep in thoughts. Even though they are underground, he could feel Jaejoong’s presence strongly as if he is right next to him. It could be that because now they shared the same life force, Yunho would feel him and even felt like his heart beats follows his. The reason he is able to remain calm is because he could tell Jaejoong is calm. He turns his gaze to Changmin and MyungHee wondering what he should do with these two. Even if he wanted to escape from here, he knows he can’t….not yet anyway.

Yunho let out a heavy sigh “what’s the point of gaining all of these powers if at the end I still have to do what the enemy wants me to do…”

Just then he felt his head throbs once more as the image of the devil flashed before his eyes. This time he could see the devil smiling showing it’s long sharp teeth.

“Che…even you are impatient…” thought Yunho before sighing “I want to see Jaejoong…should have just embrace him in that cave if I knew this was going to happen…”

He turns his attention to changmin and MyungHee. He had tried waking them up earlier but it was no use. Whatever Ren did to them, they would not wake up from their long slumber. Things would be much easier if they would be awake and have a last conversation with him. Just then the door to the room open and Yunho knew this is it; this is where it will begin. Rather he lives or die will depend on his luck but he is praying hard that he live in order to keep Jaejoong alive as well.

As night falls, the entire city went silent. Everyone remain in their home too afraid to come out. As long as they stay inside and do not cause trouble then their life will be spare. Throughout the city, members of the Oracle of Light are seen walking around as if to patrol the street making sure no one is trying to be a hero. Lycans took to the rooftop of buildings watching everything from above as a few remains on the ground. In Yunho’s apartment everyone was ready to act their part. A plan was made and everyone was assigned a task. Rather they succeed in saving this world or fail will depend on how lucky they are and rather they could pull off another miracle. Everyone in the room knew that if they fail tonight then tomorrow will never come again for anyone.

“Is everyone ready?” Hyori asked as she had equipped herself with her guns that she had used since she first joined Hellsing. It’s been a while since she last fought so it kind of excited her. She would pretty much prefer to be out on the battle field rather than being trapped in an office behind her desk giving out orders.

Hojoon slip on his Hellsing coat with its logo before placing his new sword that he was shining back into the sheath. He turns his gaze toward Hyori without any fear in those brown eyes. He was prepare to fight and prepares to die if that is his faith tonight. So min was in the bathroom changing her clothes as she look at the white robe on the counter of the sink. All her memories of being part of Ren’s team flashed before her eyes. She can’t help but felt like there were some good and fun memories of being with Ren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter