Chapter 19

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so I might end up extending this story into 2 or 3 more chapters :)

 

Chapter 19

__________________________________________________

          Hojoon sat in his car deep in thoughts when he felt the ground shook. The shaking was so strong that he thought for sure the ground beneath his car was going to cave in with him. A second later he notice the darken sky starting to turn an orange and red color as smokes filled the air. When the shaking had stopped, he quickly got out of his car and continues to stare toward the direction of the large flame. He then turns his attention back to Hellsing Corp building in front of him. He had on a serious look on his face before glancing toward the window that lead directly to Jichul’s office. The plan was for him to continue watch of Hojoon while the others infiltrate the Oracle of Light. However it looks like trouble has started as he begins to wonder rather the others are okay or if they have been caught by Ren. All kind of thoughts filled his head as he quickly crossed the street and entered the building to confront Jichul directly. Just as he got to the lobby he could hear screams echoing throughout the building as all the employees started running toward him and exiting the building with fears in their eye. Hojoon gripped onto his sword tightly before pushing through the rushing crowds and headed toward the elevator. When he arrived on the 7th floor the entire hallway was filled with dust, smoke and debris. He could barely see what is in the other end of the hallway as the entire floor became deserted. Hojoon removed his sword from the sheath as he pushed forward but careful of his surroundings. Just as he got closer to Jichul’s office, he could hear the sound of a large beast feeding on its prey. The sound it made and the smell of warm flesh filled Hojoon’s nostril making his stomach turns. As he got closer he spotted a brown hair lycan eating a corpse. There were other corpses around it with blood staining the floor below. Hojoon had seen all kind of bloody scene but nothing this gruesome or sickening.

“How…how did a lycan enter the building without me even noticing?” Hojoon wondered for he had been on careful watch for hours and didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

Lucky for Hojoon, the lycan had its back toward him as he slowly approaches it holding his sword. He was going to strike the Lycan from behind and kill it when suddenly a young woman jumped out from under her desk startling Hojoon as she shouted and ran pass him before exiting. Upon her scream the lycan turn around and came face to face with Hojoon as it growls. The lycan’s large red eyes glows brightly sending shivers down Hojoon’s back. None the less he held onto his sword tightly as the lycan dashed toward him with its long sharp teeth.

“so much for sneak attack” thought Hojoon as he too dashed forward

Meanwhile Seungri and the others found themselves in a sticky situation being surrounded by members of the Oracle of Light along with a great number of lycans.

“What should we do?” Daesung asked

Top stepped forward and he too draws his sword “what else is there to do? I doubt they will let us leave none the less let us live…the look on their face tells you that they are here for the kill”

“I wonder if Jaejoong will be mad if he came back and the house is in complete ruin” Seungri asked as he prepare himself to fight

“I don’t think he will care for the house much…” said Taeyang as he too prepare for the fight.
The other vampires also prepare themselves as they stood outside looking at the number of enemies that has gathered.

Within minutes a fight started as the Oracle of Lights went after jaejoong’s direct links. Even though Seungri and the others were outnumbered, they didn’t care. Compare to the human, vampires are stronger and more powerful.

One of the lycan jumped toward Top as it tried to bit him but Top used his sword to block the attack before swinging his leg and kick the lycan on the side. The lycan flew a feet away but before Top could even relax, a member of the Oracle of Light swing his sword toward Top hoping to slash him. Top dodged the attack as their sword collided with each other.

Seungri found himself being attacked by two lycans as he blocked one of them and dodged the other by jumping into the air. The minute he landed on the ground, the second lycan came toward him from behind and swing its claw at him. Seungri blocked the attack with his bare hand and even managed to hold up the large paw as it tried to crush him with its strength. At this moment a member of the organization appear behind Seungri and took out his daggers before trying to cut him. Seungri quickly let go of the lycan’s paw and stopped the other person’s attack as he grab onto his arm and flip him over. The young man coughed blood as he reached for his blades. Seungri grab onto the blade first and stab the young man in the leg as he shouted in pain. The first lycan jumped toward him as he dodged the attack and jumped away.

A young woman aimed her gun toward Daesung firing a few rounds of bullets which he was able to easily dodge before stopping the last bullet in his hand startling her. He grinned before dropping the bullet onto the ground as she glared at him before dashing forward. She continues to fire her gun hoping at least one bullet hits him but he was far too quick as he appears right before her. He quickly grabs into her arm and strips the gun away from her before knocking her unconscious. He broke the gun in halves when suddenly a lycan jumped toward him taking him by surprise. He managed to dodge it but not fast enough as the tip of the claw scratched his arm as blood started to flow out. He cursed as the painful sensation traveled throughout his body however as quick as the wound was created, it healed. He turns his gaze toward the lycan in front of him as the lycan dashed forward. He grew his nails as his eyes glows brightly.

Taeyang on the other hand was having a bit of difficulties with a lycan as it knocked him off his feet as he falls flat on his back. The lycan brought down its claw toward him as he rolled away dodging the attack by a mere inch. He quickly stood back up but the lycan swing its tail toward him knocking him off his feet once more as he flew and hit the tree nearby. Taeyang coughed a bit before catching his breath. This was starting to annoy him as his eyes glows brightly before growing out his nails and dashed toward the lycan with rage. The lycan tried to attack him as he quickly slide on the ground and got under the lycan as he slashed it in the stomach. The lycan let out a loud and painful cry before stumbling to its death as blood flow out of its stomach like a river.

Ji-yong (Gdragon) was fighting off a few members of the organization staining their white robs in red when a lycan decided to join in. Ji-yong dodged the attack and jumped back a few feet however the lycan and the human members was not going to take it easy on him as they all dashed forward. The lycan got to him first as he blocked it before growing out his nails and slashed the lycan as it falls to the ground. He then quickly grab into one of the members by the arm and flip him over before twisting his arm and breaking it as he let out a painful cry. Ji-yong then moved to the third member as he dodged the arrows flying his way before catching one of them and sent it flying back toward the shooter. The arrow pierced her shoulder as she screamed before ji-yong took her bow and broke it and knocked her unconscious. A fourth member appears from behind taking him by surprise as the blade pierced his back. Ji-yong let out a painful cry but none the less he took a deep breath before turning around and punched the guy on the face. He removed the blade and before tossing it to the ground. Unlike the other wounds, this was one not healing as blood continues to flow out. Ji-yong was angry at the guy as he his eyes glows brightly. He grew his two white fangs and grabbed onto the guy before biting him on the neck drawing his blood. His eyes glow more intense as the fresh human blood slide down his throat reawakening the urge for fresh blood.

Meanwhile Junsu and Yoochun had infiltrated Ren’s base thanks to the help of So min. While everyone was off fighting, they were hiding waiting for the place to become clear. They had on the white robe as the hood is pulled over their head to hide their identity. Luckily Ren has not catch on to them yet. They made their way down the nearly empty hallway remembering the direction So min has given them toward the secret locked door. According to So min, the sacrificial circle is located there and that is where they will find Changmin as well as MyungHee. Destroying the place was impossible to her since everything was made of large stone and the circle is engraved to the floor. The best they could do is get a hold of changmin and MyungHee. Without them and with Yunho missing, Ren will not be able to accomplish his mission.

“That must be the door” whisper Junsu as he spotted the door not too far ahead. It looked exactly how So min described it to be. However the door was guarded with two members of the organization. They hide behind the corner of the wall thinking of what they should do.

“Just follow my lead” said Yoochun as he straightens his poster, lower his head a bit and walked out into the hallway while Junsu was a bit hesitant.

“Come on...” Yoochun whispered to him

Junsu wasn’t sure if this was the brightest idea or if he should have taken Hojoon’s job instead. He took a deep breath before following closely behind Yoochun as they made their way toward the two guards.

“It’s time for a shift change” Yoochun spoke as Junsu only looked at him in disbelief that this was his plan. For one thing, is there such thing a shift change in their organization?

The two guards only look at them strangely making Junsu even more nervous. He was not equipped with the courage of pulling off stunts like this. He had wanted to stay behind however the researcher in him wanted to see the sacrificial circle for himself. It was a once in a life time experience since no other researchers has come close to seeing such a thing before. It took everything he had to convince Yoochun to take him along but now that he is here, he wish he was back at the research facility.

“I haven’t see you two before” one of the guard spoke

“We are new recruits…we just joined the organization not too long ago” spoke Yoochun

“New recruits? I didn’t hear anything about bringing in new people?” said the second guard

“let me see your face” the first guard asked as he reached for Yoochun’s hood however yoochun quickly grab his arm and twist it before pulling him forward an knee him in the stomach. The second guard quickly tried to pull out his blade but Yoochun was quicker as he took out his gun and pointed it right at the second guard i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter