Final chapter

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

__________________________________________________

 

“Finally…the power…it’s mine!” smile Ren as he stood before the devil himself

The devil lowers his head and look directly at Ren with his devil like eyes that reflects of endless deaths “For opening the gate…I will grant you one wish…so choose wisely”

“I wish for the power to create world…to create life…I want to be a god!” he shouted with  no hesitation

The devil look at him a bit before raising his hand “Your wish…has been granted…” he smiled widely

The devil’s touched Ren with its fingertip as Ren felt a large amount of power entering his body. He begins to glow in a dark light as the light started to enter his body.

“I can feel it! I can feel the power! The power to rule a world!!” he shouted happily as his eyes begin to glow more intense and more vibrant

The gate to hell started to open as shadowy figures started to emerge. At this point the world as they know it will fall completely. From Where Hyori and the others were standing, they could see dark circles emerging on the street ground as unknown dark figures started to emerge stricking fear into each and everyone of them. 

A long and dark hand came out of one of those dark circles before grabbing onto Hyori’s leg freaking her out before she aimed her gun down and fired a few shots at the dark hand before jumping away. A few other hunters were experiencing the same ordeal as they found themselves being grabbed by unknown creatures.

Once Ren felt his body changed into a godlike body filled with limitless amount of power, he turn to face Jaejoong who is still pinned on the ground with a sword to his back while struggling to hold onto So min. A smile spread widely upon his face as his eeys glows brightly.

“With this new found power…I can do whatever I please…I can destroy and recreate life…I can remove all the evil that was born into this world…and you jaejoong…will be the first evil I erase…you should be glad to be choosen as the first to experience the wrath of a god” Ren smiled before walking toward jaejoong.

Jajeoong on the other hand did not lift his gaze to meet Ren nor did he speak to him. So min who unlike jaejoong wasn’t as calm. If anyone were hanging over an endless pit of darkness, they wouldn’t be calm either. Just waching Ren walk toward jaejoong made her even more nervous and scare.

“Jaejoong…let me go…” she pleads once more. If he would to let her go, he will at least be able to defend himself against Ren. If he decided not to let go, he will once again suffer the pain of her mistakes.

“everything…” jaejoong spoke softly for only her to hear “…everything will be alright…trust me…” jaejoong smiled gently and softly that made So min felt like everything will be just fine like he said. But given the situation, will everything be like how he said it will be?

“Any last words before I kill you…?” Ren asked as he looms over the both of them

Jaejoong was quiet for a bit before speaking “It seems that no matter how many centuries passed…you have failed to truly know me…because if you really did know me then you would know that I never do anything without a plan…” Jaejoong grinned at Ren giving him an uncomfortable feeling

 “NOW!” Jaejoong’s voice ring through the air loudly

Yunho, MyungHee and Changmin opened their eyes before removing the blade as they flipped over the large stone. With their bare hand they demolished the large stone before disappearing from where they were standing and appear behind Ren driving the blade into his back. MyungHee and Changmin went around the room killing everyone in sight as Yunho stood in the middle of the circle staring at the devil. His eyes glow bright red before markings appear on his neck as he smile. With one punch he destroyed the sacrificial circle cracking it. The devil let out an angry shout almost screeching hurting everyone’s ear as the entire room shook endlessly. The devil tried to attack Yunho who blocked his attack before growing his long nails. Yunho slashed the devil’s hand as he shouted in pain. The devil was about to attack again but Yunho took to the air and dodged his attack before disappearing from where he was and appearing behind the devil as he drived his nails into the devil’s back. The devil shouted in anger before reaching his long hand behind his back to try and grab Yunho. Just then the devil felt something pierced his body as he turn to the front and notice a sword went through his body and holding onto the sword is none other then Kim Jaejoong with the biggest grin on his face.

“Return to where you come from…this isn’t your place…you don’t belong in this world!” spoke jaejoong as his eyes started to glow gold before it changed to red as the same marking from Yunho appear on his neck.

Jaejoong grew his nails as well asn tried to strick the devil who violent shook both Yunho and jaejoong off. However they both used the wall as a lever and jumped back toward the Devil with everything they got and not holding back. The fight between the three of them was like watching gods at war. Everytime they clased, gust of winds flew everywhere as the amount of power being released was enough to soffucate. Both Yunho and Jaejoong fought in sinc covering each other’s back and filling each other’s blind spot as they fought against the devil. They slashed the devil’s hands and body as the devil tried to grab hold of them however they were far to fast. Give his large build, he was slower in speed. After concluding that they have done enough to stop the devil, both Yunho and jaejoong jumped back giving them space before landing on the ground in front of the others.

The devil shouted loudly as it echoed throughout the room and was about to kill jaejoong however it was too late. With the circle gone and the sacrifices removed from the stone, the gate has begun to close as the devil’s body begun to fade as he is being back into Hell. The devil’s cry echoed throughout the entire room shaking it before it disappeared. Around the city, the dark creatures were also being back into Hell as the street became quiet once more.

“What in the world is going on?” Hyori wondered for one moment it looked like the world is about to end and now the creatures are disappearing one by one.

“Does this mean we are winning?” Hojoon asked

The large room is once again filled with silence. The supermoon that was reflecting dark light has return to normal. Ren slowly turn around with the three blade pierced into his back as he stare at Yunho, Changmin and MyungHee in total shock and disbelief. He coughed blood as he felt the power he just gains beginning to disappear. To make matter worst, his hand has started to turn color into a deep black as it is slowly spreading throughout his body.

“You?!” Ren glared at them and was about to kill them with his new power but when he tried attacking them, he felt his body weaken as pain traveled throughout his body forcing him to his knee. At this point he notice the spread of darkness on his body “How…how could this be?!” Ren spoke as he coughed more blood

Jaejoong slowly walked toward Ren and smile. At this point Ren knew he had fallen into Jaejoong’s plan. He had made himself into a fool. He was so focus on obtaining the necessary keys to open the gate that he had failed to pay more attention to Jaejoong. He had forgotten just how cunning, just how smart jaejoong really is. He is the type of person that if you underestimate him, you will suffer the lost…the defeat. Ren looked at the knife wound on the three sacrifices and his eyes widen as the wound started to close. This was something that shouldn’t have been possible since those blades were specially made and should prevent a vampire from healing himself.

“How…how…HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!?” Ren shouted before coughing once more

*Flash back to when Jaejoong give the record to changmin*

“What are you planning to do?” Changmin asked

Jaejoong didn’t say any a word as he only smiled before his golden eyes started to glow in the darkness. It took jaejoong a few minutes before finally speaking his plan.

“I want you two to let Ren catch you…” smile Jaejoong as Changmin and MyungHee look at him like he just lost his mind

“And why should we?” changmin asked

“Ren wants his power…he wants to reset the world…so let him experience it even if it’s just for a few minutes…”

“I’m not following you…” said MyungHee

Jaejoong sigh before standing up “Ren spent a great deal of times collecting records and locating the real sacrificial circle to open the gate. He knows that when the gate is open, the devil will appear before him granting him any wish he wishes….to the devil there is no limit…unlike the heavenly being where the wish are limited…the devil will grant anything no matter what it is….however Ren failed to understand the true meaning of having a devil grant his wish…if Ren failed to fully open the gate…his wish will become his curse….the devil will claim his soul and body…”

“So you are saying that if Ren fails to keep the gate open…the devil will take him?” MyungHee asked

Jaejoong only nodded his head “I hate to say it be we are no match for Ren…even if I were to go against him…we both are equal in power but I will most likely exhaust my strenght before him…he isn’t like Woojin who divided his power to 4 others…Ren is the last of his kind who still holds true lycan strength and power making him unstoppable….the only way we can win against him and truly put a stop to him is by allowing him to open the gate and have his wish granted…once the wish has been granted…we will strike destroying everything in that room to close that gate”

“How do you even know all of this?” Changmin asked

“This isn’t the first time I heard about it...i have heard it from Woojin once…”

“But Jaejoong…this plan is too risky…” spoke Myunghee

“I know…but it’s the only option we have….Ren is strong and I know for a fact that he has many lycans in his disposal…if you really look at this…we are on the losing end…the oracle of light has weapons that vampire are weak against…one strike of that and we are dead…I highly doubt the human can put up against him without our help…”

“In other words…this is our only hope of stopping Ren…” spoke changmin

“Yes…but we will need to act a bit and don’t give him any hints of what we are doing…if he catches on with this plan…we can kiss this world goodbye”

*End of flash back*

*Flash back to when Yunho and Jaejoong are in the cave*

“You want me to do what now?” Yunho asked

“Let Ren capture you….let him do as he please with you…”

“And why would I do that? Aren’t we supposed to be stopping him from opening the gate? So how is me letting him capture me…prevent that…”

“We are going to pretend we are stopping him but in truth we are going to let him open the stupid gate…don’t let him catch on to our plan…just do what you usually do…fight as much as you want…don’t hold anything back…however if given a chance to be capture…take it”

Yunho only look at Jaejoong strangely unsure of this plan.

“Just trust me okay…” Jaejoong smiled “everything is already set and ready to go…just act your part”

*End of flash back*

“But how...how were you able to accomplish so much even though I put them to sleep?” Ren asked

jaejoong steps aside and Ren notice Jichul standing there behind him expressionless as if he is under someone’s control.

 “everything is thanks to him…he was the final key to the plan…if you didn’t notice…your trustful subject has been put under my charm…I had him give Changmin and MyungHee an antidote…as well as free Yoochun and Junsu”

Changmin stood there with his arm cross as he recalls Jaejoong making up a plan back when they were still being held in Hellsing’s secret base. Could it be that jaejoong’s plan back then was to some how charm Jichul to do his biding when the time is right? Even so for jaejoong to still be able to think clearly and calmly of a plan in the kind of situation he was in is beyond changmin.

“And Yunho?” Ren asked

“Yunho did not take the anything you give give…he was only pretending to act like he is unconcious” smile Jaejoong

“But…I stabbed them…they shouldn’t have been able to heal?”

Jaejoong approached Ren as he reached for one of the blade and without any hesitation he pulled it out of Ren’s flesh. Ren let out a painful cry as his blood started to stream down his back and onto the ground.

“This here…is a normal blade…I had Jichul switch it to an identical one…” Jaejoong cut his hand with the blade and Ren watched as the wound begin to heal itself.

*Flash back*

Yunho watched as Jichul entered the room before walking toward him however there was something off about Jichul. The look in his eyes was different almost like a puppet being control by an unknown force.

“What do Ren want now?” Yunho asked with a glare

Jichul reached into his pocket and took out a small bottle before handing it to Yunho “give them these…it will wake them up…” spoke Jichul

Yunho only looked at him strangely unsure what kind of trick Jichul is playing

“When they wake…tell them…to act like they are still unconscious as well as you…let yourself get pierce by the blade and let the gate open…upon Jaejoong’s signal…awake and destroy everything…but don’t worry…I have switched the blade…they are going to be normal blades so you will be able to heal”

“That doesn’t sound too pleasing. If anything I would rather not get pierce by a knife and waste my blood”

“Jaejoong said if you don’t do it…no more …”

With that being said Jichul stepped out of the room leaving a shock Yunho alone.

*End of flash back*

“You were determine to get things your way…you were so set on opening the gate without truly understanding what it meant to accept a wish granted by the devil himself…” spoke jaejoong

“From the start…from the very beginning…you…you had me fool…you…you made me think that things were going my way…you planned everything to make me think that I was winning when in fact you were waiting for the right moment to strike…” glare Ren

Jaejoong only smiled “it was your mistake to take me too lightly…just because I was dying…you completely disregarded me…and because of that…you have lost…”

Ren clenched his fist tightly in anger as he glared at jaejoong with all the hatred he could mastered from deep with in. He was about to call for all the lycans he had left to kill Jaejoong and the others when the sound of blast echoed throughout the underground base as the ground shook violently before coming to a stop.

“w-what was that?” So min asked

“We have completed our job” came Yoochun’s voice as he and Junsu appear by the door way holding onto what looks like a small remote in hand.

“That large cave full of lycans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter