Chapter 13

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

__________________________________________________

I'm on a roll!! I swear listening to songs from Nightwish is really inspiring me to write all those fight scenes and reading those scenes with their songs playing made the fight seem so epic!! If you like... look them up or listen to some intense music while reading....I bet you will get a better feel from these action scenes :) By the way I like the song "I want my tears back" from nightwish

________________________________________________

“I’m guessing you must be Ren….I have heard so much about you” spoke MyungHee

“Really now? Must be from my dearest Jaejoong”

MyungHee had to hold back her anger. Just the thought of this man kidnapping Jaejoong for a few days still upsets her to the very core. Out of all the people she has met, Jaejoong was the only one she really cares about and wanted to protect. Anyone who dare touch him with ill intent will meet her fury. She turns her gaze toward the lock door. The fact that Ren appear when she was trying to get inside meant that whatever is behind it is worth protecting and hiding. If it wasn’t anything important Ren would have left a lycan to protect the door. In other words, the sacrificial circle might be behind this door. She then turns her gaze back to Ren. Getting through the door isn’t the hard part but getting through Ren is going to be a challenge. From what she had learned from Jaejoong, Ren is powerful and strong and could evenly match up to Jaejoong. Even though her chances are low, she isn’t just going to turn around and run away.

MyungHee prepare herself to take Ren on regardless if this fight will end in her favor or his. Ren on the other hand found this amusing. Compare to the amount of power from Jaejoong, MyungHee doesn’t have much but the fire burning in side her interest him. She looks at him without fear as her eyes glows beautifully. Ren held the sword to the front of him as he too prepares to fight. They both stand there staring at each other and within a second they dashed toward each other with great speed and force. Her nails clashed with his sword as they continue to fight one another without holding anything back. MyungHee disappear from the front and appear from above before bringing her nails down toward Ren. However Ren was able to dodge it and swing his leg. Myunghe used her arms to block it however the force sent her flying back a bit as her feet landed on the wall. Using the wall as a lever, she jumped back toward Ren to try and punch and slash him. Ren used his sword to block MyungHee’s nails before forcing her back as he too jumped back a feet away. Myunghee however wasn’t going to give him any time to relax as she went back toward him to continue the fight. Even though MyungHee’s strength and power isn’t equal to Jaejoong, her speed is amazing. She moved around the room with ease as if her body doesn’t weight anything at all. Ren gotta admit that her speed was putting him at a disadvantage. No matter how much he push her back, she always bounce right back.

Ren swing his sword in hope to slash MyungHee but she dodges it by leaning back avoiding the blade however a few of her hair strain did not escape the sharp blade. She quickly regain her composer before ducking down and swing her leg knocking Ren off balance as he took a tumble to the ground. However this didn’t anger him but only amuse him even more. He got back up with a smile on his face sending a shiver down MyungHee’s back. She can’t help but get creep out by his smile

“Come…” spoke Ren

MyungHee dashed toward him as they continue the fight however this time it was different. MyungHee could tell the power in Ren has grown. It looked more like he was testing her as he stood there dodging and blocking all of her attack. It makes her wonder what is he planning. While she was deep in thoughts, Ren took the chance and punched her before grabbing her arm and swing her as she collided with the cement wall creating a large hole as debris flew everywhere. MyungHee coughed out blood as she felt her whole body trembling from the sudden impact. She glared at Ren who only continue to smile at her. She wipes the blood from her lip before pulling herself into a standing position. She inhale and exhale before disappearing from where she was standing and appear right behind Ren. He however blocked her but then she disappears again and appears behind him once more. This time it was faster giving Ren little time to act. Her nails slashed Ren on the upper right shoulder as he felt the sting. He quickly jumped back from her before looking at his wound as his blood started to emerge. This made it the second time since Jaejoong that anyone has ever wounded him like this. This proves that she is indeed a direct link from Woojin who is pack with as much strength and power as Jaejoong.

They continued their fight turning the place into a big mess. Changmin was just on a floor above their fight as he looked around the room for any clue as to where Ren will hide the sacrificial circle. Just then he felt the whole floor shook under his feet. He could sense two powerful forces underneath him. He could tell one of them is MyungHee but is clueless as to who the second one belong to. Just then out of nowhere the floor beneath him broke as something flew out and hit the ceiling above before falling back down just a few inches from Changmin. After the debris has faded, his eyes widen in shock. It was none other than MyungHee as she coughed blood.

“Myunghee!!” she shouted before kneeling toward her “What happen?! Are you okay?!”

“C-changmin…he…he is here” she spoke through pain

Changmin turn his gaze from the injured MyungHee to the large hole on the floor as Ren floated out of there with the sword in his hand as it drip of blood. The look on his face was that of a twisted man full of power.

“My...My…must be my lucky day to have both of Woojin’s direct link here…” spoke Ren “I guess god must really want me to accomplish my mission”

Changmin glared at Ren as his eyes glows brightly.

Meanwhile Yunho is still fighting against his sister in what looks like a death battle. Neither of them was holding back as if they weren’t sibling at all but pure enemy. Jaejoong on the other hand only stood there and watch feeling like this isn’t a fight he should interfere. However watching they fight each other give him a sharp pain in the chest. Something inside him is telling him that this fight should not happen and should be stopped.

So min tried to stab Yunho who dodged her attack as he disappear and reappear behind her and tried to slash her with his poisonous nails. She however dodged it before jumping back a few feet and threw knives toward him. He dodged all of them and using his nails he knocked the last knife away from him. They dashed toward each other again and continued the fight. So min was able to land a few punches against Yunho and Yunho was able to land a few hits as well. She jumped toward Yunho and swings her leg to kick him which he blocked with his arms. She jumped back before jumping back toward him with her knives in hand. Both Yunho’s nails and her knives clashed against each other as they both had on expression of seriousness and determination to win.

“So min?” her name slipped pass Jaejoong’s pink full lips as he still try to recall where he had heard that name before.

Just looking at Yunho and So min fight each other, a memory of the past flashed before Jaejoong’s eyes. He sees an image of a young boy and a young girl playing together in the garden filled with green and flowers under the beautiful night sky. Standing not too far away are their parents smiling while watching their children play. After that image is another image of the woman who taught him everything he needed to know.

“Protect my family Jaejoong ah….I leave them in your care” these worlds ring through his head as his eyes widen in total shock.

“So min…” he spoke her name softly and in disbelief as he see Yunho and So min dashed toward with other “no…this…this isn’t right”

As Yunho swing his arm to slash her, she also swings her knife to try and cut him. However everything came to a complete stop when Jaejoong intervened. He stood in the middle between the both of them. His left hand has grabbed onto Yunho’s nails and his right hand grabbed her Blades. Blood started to emerge and slide down from both of jaejoong’s palms to the ground startling both Yunho and So min.

“jae…” Yunho spoke his name in total shock unsure as to what just happen

“You are So Min…you…didn’t die in the fire?” Jaejoong spoke softly before lifting his gaze to meet hers with a soft and relief expression that the little girl he thought he had failed to save isn’t dead “you survived…”

So min was taken aback by his expression for she had never seen a vampire made such expression before. He looked like he actually cares and actually worried about her. It was too human like for a vampire to act this way.

“You really are Eun hae’s child…”

So min clenched her teeth in anger as she force the knife away from his hand before swinging it toward him. Jaejoong jumped back and but didn’t manage to dodge it as the tip of the blade scratch him on the face.

“Don’t you dare speak my mother’s name!!!” she snapped “a vampire like you who took her away from me don’t’ deserve to say her name!!”

Jaejoong lower his gaze in guilt and remorse. Even now he still regrets that fact that he couldn’t save So min and Yunho’s parent. If it wasn’t for Rain coming after him, he could have saved them all and things wouldn’t have end up this way.

“Don’t blame jaejoong! He didn’t do anything! He wasn’t the one who killed them” Yunho shouted to defend Jaejoong

“I don’t care if it was him or not…a vampire took their life…took them away from us…forced us to live a life of misery and hell…I will never forgive them!” she shouted with anger

“So min…Jaejoong is different…he was protecting us from the shadows…he was watching over us since we were little”

“Bull! I bet he was waiting for the perfect moment to strike however other vampires beat him to it”

“So min…can’t you just listen to what I have to say”

“Enough!! I don’t want to hear anything from you! Vampires are all liars…all killers…even you Yunho!”

So min dashed toward them and started to swing the knife at them. Yunho pushed jaejoong aside as he blocked the knife before forcing her back and away from his lover.

“How did things turn out this way” thought Jaejoong full of sadness that the two remaining blood grand children from the woman he promised to protect is now fighting each other to the death. No matter what he couldn’t allow this to continue? He have to stop this and put things back on its rightful path but where do he even begin. It took everything he had to approach Yunho and removed his hate. Right now what can he offer…what can he say to remove that same hate from So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter