Chapter 3

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

__________________________________________________

The young man smile’s got wider before reaching out his hand to Yunho “join us…help us obtain the sword and our record that was stolen from us and I will make you human again…I can grant any wish you want…even bring the dead back to life…for example your sister”

Yunho was taken aback by the sudden mention of his sister as the image of her all alone in the burning house flashed before his eyes. He can’t deny the fact that this offer is very tempting and he would love for nothing more than for his sister to be alive again but he also know this is something that should not be mess with. However the mention of his sister from this man he doesn’t know seems to hit a nerve. He could feel himself becoming irritated as his finger on the trigger started to move pulling it back. Just then out of nowhere the window that stood on the wall between them broke as shards of glass flew everywhere and sparkled under the ceiling lights. This took everyone by surprise but no one was surprise as Yunho since he was closer to the window. This causes him to take a few steps back as he ends up lowering his gun.  In the middle of the broken glass is none other than Kim Jaejoong. His red hair has turns blonde, his eyes glows with intensity, his white fangs has appear and the aura around him has become deadly. Before Yunho could even utter his name, Jaejoong had already dashed toward the man with the long black hair. Everything happened so quick as Jaejoong grew his nails and attacked the other man. He tried to slash him but the other guy grab onto his hand. Jaejoong quickly swirl around and knee him in the stomach as he let go of his hand. Jaejoong then punch him and kicks him before sending a final blow. This caused him to stumble backward and fall to his knee as he gasped for air. Blood dripped from his now split lip as the others prepare to attack Jaejoong.

“STOP!!!” their leader shouted as the others paused.

Jaejoong only stood there as he glares from them to the man in front of him. After catching his breath the man with the long black hair started to chuckle as he removed his hood and slowly started to stand up.

“You sure do have a unique way of saying hello Jaejoong dear” he smiled

Yunho was now able to see the other guy’s face as he pull the hood down. To his amazement this guy looked as beautiful as Jaejoong with pale white skin, big doll like eyes and silky long black hair. In fact this guy could pass as a girl far more then jaejoong could. But seeing both jaejoong and him standing facing each other, he can’t seem to decide who is far more beautiful.

“before anything…let me congratulate you on gaining the freedom you dream off…although I didn’t think it will take this long for you to finally snap and kill your master…” he grin

“If it’s the sword you want…it’s already gone Ren…”

Yunho listen as Jaejoong spoke his name with a tone of voice almost like they have been acquainted with each other before. Now he wonders just what kind of relationship did Jaejoong and this other guy have? Just how many people did Jaejoong meet or how many enemies did he make in all those years he had lived? None the less to hear another guy’s name comes out of those lips made Yunho irritated.

The guy name Ren only look at Jaejoong with the same grin on his face. It didn’t seem to matter to him rather the sword is still here or not. To him the appearance of Jaejoong was far more interesting. He was planning to visit him but he never expected jaejoong to come to him none the less appear so soon.

“The sword is only a small part of what we are after…what we truly want is our records that Hellsing stole…we have searched all over the place…this is the only one left….”

“Records?” Yunho raised an eyebrow remembering him mentioning his before as well. Just what kind of record are they after and why would they say Hellsing stole it?

“Rather it’s the records or the sword I don’t really care…”

“Then why interfere?”

Jaejoong pointed to Yunho taking him by surprise “he belongs to me…you dare touch a hair on him, I’ll make you regret it” he glared

Ren did not faze one bit from jaejoong’s warning instead he find this to be quite interesting. He had come across jaejoong in the past and had even fought against him a few times a very long time ago and never would he expect this. For the cold blooded vampire who kills without hesitation to be attached to someone else is something new and something fresh.  Just then they could hear the sound of sirens coming from outside as flashing lights appear from the window. From the look of it backup has arrived due to the alarm being triggered.

“Since the sword is no longer here…we will retreat but we will be back for the records jaejoong dear…if you don’t wish for any trouble and if you do not want that pet of yours to disappear…I suggest you stay out of our business and keep him in a cage” Grin Ren as he and his group of followers exited toward the stairs. Yunho only took a few steps to give chase but jaejoong stopped him.

“We have to catch them jaejoong!”

“Let them be…like he said…they will be back…”

Yunho was starting to get irritated with Jaejoong’s reluctant to assist in situation like this and it’s even more irritating when jaejoong is preventing him from doing his job. He was going to break free of Jaejoong’s grasp but then he felt the slender fingers tighten around his arm. It wasn’t an attempt to keep him in place but rather it was something that is bothering jaejoong. The expression on his face made Yunho calm down as he sigh and put his gun away.

“Very well…I won’t go after them this time…but next time  you won’t be able to stop me Jaejoong…I don’t know what kind of relationship you had with them or how much you are involve with their group but I won’t ask any questions…however…I do wish that you will stop hiding things from me…its frustrating”

Jaejoong turn to look at his lover before the golden glow of his eyes disappears and his blonde hair return to normal. He finally let go of Yunho’s arm as they heard many footsteps rushing through the corridors toward them. Yunho only took his eyes off of Jaejoong for a bit and when he turns back toward him, Jaejoong had already disappeared from sight. Yunho click his tongue in anger when a group of people equipped with guns and bullet proof vest appear as they spotted Yunho standing in the corridor alone. The leader of the group begins to ask questions and Yunho answered as much as he could while leaving out a few things such as Jaejoong.

The lycan that was injured by Changmin was gasping for air as more blood started to come out. He lay on the ground as the young woman sat at its side gently patting it without saying a word. The man name Ren and his followers appear before them as Ren made a sad expression. Upon his appearance, the young woman stood up and bow to him to show her respect. He walked toward the lycan and bend down to touch it’s soft fur.

“vampire poison is indeed a deadly thing…even a lycan as powerful as you won’t be able to win against the poison that is slowly spreading throughout your body…” he spoke with sadness before looking at the lycan whose eyes was slowly starting to close “sorry…I didn’t mean for you to sacrifice your life for our cause…but do not worry….your sacrifice will not be wasted…we will accomplish our goal…so don’t worry…please go to where you need to go…god will reward you for your deed…you will no longer have to live with pain…you are free…” Ren smiled as he placed his hand gently on the lycan’s forehead.

As if this was a sign, the lycan closed his eyes as he took one last breath before everything went silent. Right before their eyes, the lycan started to change form as the fur disappear the large beast like body shrank and before they knew it, a human body remains. Ren took off his white robe and place it over the bare and now cold body. He stood up with an expression of anger that one of his man has died because of a vampire.

“Bring his body…we will give him a proper burial…” Ren spoke softly as two of his men nodded they head. They reached down and placed the body over one of their shoulder.

“What are you planning to do now?” another member of the group asked

“I won’t be silent about this…they will once again hear our name…fear our wrath and know that we still exist…we will accomplish our mission that god has given us…this world…this filthy world….it will once again be cleansed and return to its purity” spoke Ren as he lifted his gaze toward the bright moon that hovers above them “but before we could accomplish our mission…we will need to do something about those pesky vampires…”

Hyori had just return to her office after using the restroom. The minute she opened the door, she could feel winds in her office causing her short hair to sway back in forth. She turns her attention to the window and notice it has been open. If she remembers correctly, the window was closed and locked before she left the office. Hyori walked toward the window and peeked outside before retreating back inside and closed the window. She locked it and turn toward her desk. To her surprise sitting on the desk is the now broken sword. It was broken into so many pieces that gluing it back together were beyond impossible. She walked toward her desk and reached over to grab a small piece that was part of the blade. She could see her reflection when suddenly she spotted Jaejoong standing behind her from the reflection with his arm cross and leaning against the wall near the door. Rather than fear she only sigh before putting it down and turn around to face him.

“How long has it been? 2 years?” Hyori spoke normally without any fright as her lips curved into a smile

“Care to explain?” Jaejoong asked

Hyori glanced at the sword once more and can’t help but feel like they have just lost a very precious treasure.

“You must be upset…”

“I’m beyond upset…When the war ended we entrusted the sword to you because you promised you will have it destroyed…and yet the sword was in perfect condition just an hour ago…”

“You can’t blame the council for this…it was my decision to hide it…even they don’t know that it still exist…”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he only looked at Hyori wondering what kind of things goes through this woman’s head.

“You don’t trust us….no…more like you fear us…”

Hyori didn’t say a word as she took out a cigarette and light it before taking a puff and release the smoke into the air “Call it what you may….but I don’t regret my decision…the world had experience what Woojin is capable of…it is only logical to be fearful of his direct links correct? you guys possess the same blood line…the same power…but compare to MyungHee and Changmin…” Hyori looked at jaejoong with a serious expression “…you are far more fearful and far closer to Woojin…the one I doubt…the one I don’t trust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter