Chapter 17

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only 3 more chapters till the end but it might get extended depending how the story flows.

Chapter 17

__________________________________________________

The third lycan quickly chase away the other two lycan. From the look of it, this one was far more superior and stronger as the other two quickly left thinking Hojoon will become food for the new arrived lycan.

“I’ll ask you again…where is Yunho” So min asked

Hojoon only smile nervously “that depends…who is asking?”

So min lower her gaze as she recall the conversation she had overheard the night before. She was in their secret base when she noticed Ren’s strange behavior. It was a few minutes later did she see him leave without even informing her. Usually he will always take her or inform her of where he is going. But this time it was different. She can’t help but became curious to the point where she followed him. At first it was surprising when the place he entered was the very same building she was ordered to watch, the very same building that holds both jaejoong and changmin. She had managed to sneak pass security before obtaining a Hellsing’s Uniform. She stood at the door to Jichul’s office and overheard the entire conversation. It came as shock to her to learn that the once powerful vampire is slowly dying but nothing surprise her more then to learn that Ren is going to make her little brother the third sacrifice. From the beginning So min thought it was fine if Ren wanted to kill Yunho because he became a vampire. She believed that the only to free him was to kill him like how Ren told her. She was ready to take her own brother’s life for Ren. And yet after learning of this, she found herself not wanting Ren to take her brother away from her. She no longer wishes for him dead, the anger, the frustration she had for Yunho has vanished. She is grateful for Ren and she would do anything for him however she will not stand still and allow Yunho to become a sacrifice. If his life is traded for the world she and Ren dream of, it wouldn’t be a world full of happiness but a nightmare filled with regret and remorse. But even so, So min knew going against Ren will put her life at risk. She doesn’t want to disappoint the man who saved her, the man she have come to love. So min wasn’t sure what to do, no matter which choice she makes, she will lose one of them.

*A few hours earlier*

So Min stood in the shadows of the trees on the hill top that overlook the large Hellsing building where Jaejoong and changmin is being kept. However her mind was clearly somewhere else as her gaze is fixed on her own two feet rather than at the building itself.

“You look like you are being troubled with something?” came Jaejoong’s voice in her head startling her

“You are a strange one…is it normal for you to keep speaking to your enemy like this?”

“What enemy?...I don’t see you as an enemy nor will I ever see you as one…to me you are just Yunho’s sister…the daughter of Eun Hae…” said Jaejoong as he look through a magazine while sitting by the window.

So min didn’t say a world before she lifted her gaze toward the darken sky “You love Yunho right?”

This question threw Jaejoong off as he turns his gaze to the window. Even though So min is further away, he could clearly see her and the expression on her face

“Yes…I do…I love him very much…”

So min lower her gaze “then you must protect him…”

“I don’t need you to tell me that..”

So min was quiet for a bit before speaking “live jaejoong…you have to live …you have to protect Yunho forever…you can’t die you hear me”

Jaejoong was turning a page of the magazine before coming to a stop in total shock unsure how or where did So min learn of him dying.

“You…”

“you can’t die!” So min shouted cutting him off “you can’t die…you have to keep living…you told me before that you were watching over me and Yunho…you were protecting our family from the shadows because of a promise you made to my great…great...great grandmother…so…” So min was quiet before speaking “so…you…have to keep that promise no matter what…”

At this point So min isn’t sure what she is saying. She shouldn’t be saying this stuff to her enemy, she should be happy that jaejoong is dying. The vampire who turns Yunho into a vampire is dying, she should be happy but…she isn’t. It could be that after having conversation with jaejoong before made her realize that he isn’t as bad as Ren or the others made him out to be. It could also be that jaejoong saved Yunho and even saved her by giving her a chance to run when Yunho went crazy.

Jaejoong only smiled before flipping a page “You and Yunho really are similar…Yunho had said the exact same thing to me before too...however…I fear this time…it’s not my choice to stay or to die…I have lived far too long…I’m no longer the same as I was before…I’ll do what I can…but right now…the one who can truly save Yunho…the one he will need at his side to protect and watch over him…is You”

So min felt a sharp pain in her chest upon his words. She gripped her shirt tightly trying to hold back her emotions. Images of her brothers flashed before her eyes as the last smile she saw from him appears as the pain subsided.

“No matter what…you can’t die…” said So min as she walked away until she completely disappear into the shadows.

*end of flash back*

Hojoon only look at her and the troubled expression on her face before sighing. Using his sword as a support, he forced his body to stand while ignoring the throbbing pain.

“You must be Yunho’s sister huh?”

This surprise So min as she turn her gaze to him “how did you…”

Hojoon smiled “you look like him…you and him shared similar features especially the nose and the eyes…I have heard a lot about you when we were little living in the orphanage...however I thought you died in the fire…”

“I…did not…I was saved…”

“That’s good…Yunho will be happy to hear…”

“I already meet him…or should I say…I already fought against him…”

Hojoon’s eyes widen as he turn his gaze from her to the third lycan that seem to be her pet or something. At this moment it clicked, So min was on Ren’s side, she is part of the Oracle of Light. But the air around her seems different. She doesn’t give off the air of wanting to fight or wanting to kill him. The look in her eyes was that of a sister who wants to save her brother.

“Is Yunho here with you?” So min asked after a moment of silence

Hojoon only stares at her before answering “no…but…he should be here soon”

“I see…I was too late at preventing him from coming here…”

“What do you mean?”

“SO MIN!!” Yunho shouted before dropping down from the sky above as he landed on the ground before jumping toward her lycan. He reached for the guns and took them out as he fired a few shots at the lycan. However the lycan managed to dodge all the bullets before stopping in front of So min. Yunho glared at the lycan and So min with hatred as his eyes glows brightly gold in the darkness. The look on his face, the anger toward her made her chest hurt.

“I don’t care if you are my sister So min! I will not forgive you if you lay your hand on jaejoong!!” he snapped with anger

 So min only lowers her expression too ashamed to look him in the eyes. She could feel her body becoming nervous, becoming numb and the fear inside started to appear. She had wanted to find Yunho, to stop him from coming here in order to save his life. But now that Yunho is standing in front of her, she isn’t sure what to say or do. The memory of her driving her knife into his heart continues to flash before her eyes. It was a scene she will never forget, a scene that will probably torment her forever.  She knows that no matter what she says, Yunho will probably never forgive her.

“Don’t give her such as disgusting look Yunho” Hojoon spoke ending the silence

“Hojoon?” Yunho turns to him and notice the wound on his arm and the blood. He quickly snapped his head back toward So min and the lycan at her side before his anger took over. His eyes glow as he grew his nails. The lycan next to So min can sense his intention of attacking as it move to the front of So min to protect her. However So min stepped forward and draws her knife. She knew that there is misunderstandings right here, most likely Yunho suspect it’s her who harmed Hojoon. But rather than trying to correct the misunderstanding, So min was going to fight him.

So min stares at Yunho as he glared at her. Hojoon stood on the side line unsure if he should interfere or not.

“Are you two serious? You two are brother and sister you know?” he spoke

“I have no sister…someone who is able to drive a knife into my flesh is not my sister…someone who is able to help Ren destroy this world and cause harm to innocent people as well as Jaejoong is not my sister!” he glared

So min felt a sharp pain in her chest.  Suddenly out of nowhere Yunho had disappear from where he was standing and appear right in front of her taking her by surprise. She quickly blocked his attack before jumping back but Yunho only continues to advance toward her much quicker than the last time she fought against him. Her knife and Yunho’s long nails clashed with each other as they fought without holding back. It amazes Hojoon to see just how strong Yunho’s sister is, he didn’t think she will know how to fight. To even be able to stand against Yunho was more than enough to be praised.

So min swings her arm as Yunho block it with his arm. He then tried to kick her but she dodged before jumping back but using the ground as a lever she quickly jumped back toward him with her knife in hand. She tried to stab him but Yunho dodged it however he missed the second knife as it scratched his arm opening a large cut. Yunho ignored the throbbing pain before reaching over and grab onto So min’s arm before flipping her over. So min’s back collided with the ground as she coughed but none the less she continues the fight.

“oi…oi…no matter if she is your enemy…she is still a woman…take it easy will yah” Hojoon spoke but Yunho ignored him

As they fought against each other, memories of their past flashed before their eyes. But rather than the memories stopping them, it only empowers them to fight harder.

*Flash back*

A young So min stood in front of the hospital bed before her mother smiled and slowly lower a new born baby to her so she can see.

“This is Yunho…You are now a big sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter