Chapter 15

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gosh! is it normal for the author of the story to be so excited for her own story :) only 5 more chapters until this series ends ToT

Chapter 15

__________________________________________________

Yunho sat in his darken bedroom as the window is open to allow some night breeze to enter. This mark another sleepless night ever since he awoke to discover that Hellsing has hidden both Jaejoong and Changmin. Even though Hojoon told him to be patient and not to worry too much, all he could do is worry for Jaejoong. Not knowing what have become of his lover drives him crazy. Not to mention the endless nightmare of seeing himself kill the man he love makes sleeping impossible. He sat on the edge of the bed as he rested both of his elbows upon his thigh as he leans forward to rest his head upon his hand in distress.

“Jaejoong ah…where…where did they hide you? Are you well? Are you unwell? Are you hurt?” he thought to himself.

These questions continue to run through his mind without any answer. It has already been a few days since he woke up from being unconscious for 3 days and yet he has not heard anything from Hojoon nor Junsu. Not to mention the fact that Ren and the lycans has gone quiet these last few days put everyone on edge. Hellsing has finally taken the situation more seriously as a special team was formed to track down the Oracle of Light. Yunho was made part of that special team along with Hojoon and Yoochun. However he has not been in the right mind to think or even lead. Strangely enough when they went back to the place where Ren was hiding, they were not able to find it anymore. It was as if the entire place just suddenly disappears without a trace. Now they are back to square one trying to locate where the Oracle of Light has disappeared to.  Yunho had of course lost patient and storm into the office of Jichul demanding for Jaejoong and changmin’s return however he refuses. The only thing Jichul said to Yunho was if he could defeat the Oracle of Light then he will release Jaejoong and changmin from protection. Otherwise, their where about will never be reveal. Yunho threw a fit and was quickly escorted out of the building.

Yunho let out a sigh before standing up and walked toward the window staring out into the horizon with a worrisome expression.

“Jaejoong ah…please be safe…I’ll come find you no matter what”

As if the wind was acting like a messenger carrying those heartfelt words through the night sky and into the ear of Jaejoong who sat by his window. He was reading a book when he heard those words as he lifted his gaze toward the window and a smile spread across his face.

“Why are you smiling?” came Changmin’s voice as he sat not too far away

“Nothing…nothing at all…” he smiled before turning his gaze back to the book

Changmin only sat there and look at Jaejoong. The complexation on his face has gotten worst. His skin is pale while his lips still remain blues. He has yet to return to his normal form and the area where Yunho had bitten has spread covering Jaejoong’s entire upper left shoulder and part of his neck. Changmin wanted to help him but what could he do? There is no cure for something like this nor could they heal from it like poison. As days goes by, Jaejoong seem to look worst and worst and it scares Changmin. He could feel the life force the once powerful forces inside Jaejoong slowly fading.

“Don’t look at me like that changmin ah” jaejoong spoke softly

“How else am I supposed to look at you jaejoong? you…you..” he struggle to speak fighting back the tears that was threatening at the corner of his eyes.

Jaejoong sigh before setting the book down and turn to fully face changmin with a smile “I’ll be fine…yes my hair is still blonde…my lips became blue...my skin is cracking and white…not to mention this large bruise that is continuing to spread…but I feel great…beside this new look makes me seem more scary…more befitting of a vampire from those horror movies don’t you think?” Jaejoong asked however changmin did not find this funny at all. This is a serious situation they are in now but Jaejoong is treating it like it’s nothing to be worry about.

“Jaejoong…”

“Listen Changmin ah…” Jaejoong spoke cutting him off “Yunho will find us…I know they will come for us…when they do…we will go and fight Ren…put a stop to him once and for all…we will rescue MyungHee and save the world once more…we will then gather at our place and celebrate…we will laugh together…we will eat…we will sing…we will dance…we will party like there is no tomorrow…wouldn’t that sound great?”

Changmin wanted to say something but he felt like he was being negative. Jaejoong is trying to lift up his spirit so he shouldn’t disappoint jaejoong and turn this into something gloomy and sad. A smile finally spread across his face “since when do vampire sing or dance”

Jaejoong chuckled “we will be the first…we will show that even vampires knows how to have fun”

“But you shall not sing”

“And why is that?”

“You are tone death…your singing will hurt our ears” changmin grin

Jaejoong only pouted before smiling softly “everything will be just fine…everything will once again work out for us like before…have faith…believe in our comrades…believe in Yunho…”

Changmin was quiet before he spoke “You…really love him don’t you?”

Jaejoong smiled with so much warmth and love that it surprised Changmin. In all the centuries that he had stood at Jaejoong’s side, he has never seen Jaejoong smile like this before. It was new…it was refreshing…and it was beautiful.

“You…have really change…you have gone far pass who you once were…never will I ever imagine that the cold blood killer Jaejoong will ever learn to make such an expression and yet here you are smiling like an idiot in love…but…it’s nice…I hope you will continue to smile like that forever Jaejoong ah”

Jaejoong return the smile before turning his gaze toward the window as the moon hovers over them shining brightly in the night. The smile he have on his face soon faded as he began to wonder how MyungHee is doing and how she is holding up under Ren’s watchful eyes.

In the meantime MyungHee is sitting in the darken and damp room without a single light. There was no window, just bare cement wall and a small bed for her to rest on. Ever since her wounds healed and she regains her strength, she had tried breaking down the door and escapes however nothing seem to work. Knowing Ren, he probably casted a spell to prevent her from escaping and breaking the door. At this point she can’t tell if it’s daylight out or nighttime. She doesn’t even know the time and there isn’t anything to do. For the last few days, she has yet to see Ren. She could hear voices on the other side of the door meaning there are guards outside.

MyungHee sat down on the bed and lean back until her back touches the coldness of the wall and let out a sigh. Today was unsuccessful as well on escaping from this place. She has already exhaust all her strength and finally concluded that it’s pointless to continue. Right now all she can do is wait to be rescue or prepare herself for what Ren have in store for her. She recalls the large wound Changmin suffered in her place and she began to worry. She wonders if he was able to get that wound treated properly or if he even made it to Jaejoong.  At the thought that Ren had sent lycans after him to kill him made MyungHee worries even more but she shook that thought out of her head. Knowing Changmin, there is no way he will die so easily.

“Jaejoong oppa…changmin oppa…hurry up and come…” she whispered into the dark and empty room

As the night ticks away Hyori sat in her jail cell. It’s not as comfortable as she has imagined it to be however it is the best cell they have here. She was reading a book when a knock arrived upon her door.

“Hyori…you have a visitor” came the voice of the guard

Hyori only raised one of her eyebrow wondering who could be visiting her. In fact Jichul made it clear that no one is allowed to see her and forbids her from talking to anyone until after the trail. None the less she stood up and walked toward the door as the guard open it. A young man wearing a hooded jacket enter her room along with the guard

“I can only give you 30 minutes” the guard spoke to the young man before leaving and closing the door

The young man pulled down his hood and to Hyori’s surprise it’s Hojoon.

“yo” he greeted her with a smile

“What are you doing here? how were you able to get in here anyway?”

“That guard is an old friend of mine…I manage to get him to let me talk to you…he will keep an eye out for me…so basically the camera has been temper with but only 30 minutes”

Hyori only grinned “since when do you have friends here?”

“oi…I do have friends from different department and building of Hellsing you know…I have lots of connection just so you know…”

Hyori only smiled before sitting down on her bed “what brings you here? Shouldn’t you be out with the special task force tracking Ren down or something?”

“Don’t worry I had Yoochun cover for me…”

“Whatever you wanted to talk about…it must be important if you are willing to risk your job to come here and pull a stunt like this”

“Jichul and the grand council has taken Jaejoong and Changmin and hidden them somewhere…we are trying to locate them but so far has not have any luck. Junsu tried hacking into the system but was not successful…to make matter worst Yunho created a huge commotion at the grand council…”

“How is Yunho?”

“He is as lively as he can be…a very trouble guy when he lost his lover though…trying to keep him calm is like trying to stop a child from throwing a tantrum at a crowded store…”

“I see…you can’t blame him though…he is just worry about Jaejoong…if it was me I would go crazy as well”

“we just better find Jaejoong before he collapse from exhaustion…that guy haven’t been sleeping at all…he kept rambling about having a nightmare of seeing himself kill Jaejoong”

This caused Hyori to stiffen a bit as she recalls what happen on the rooftop of the research facility. It wasn’t like she witness it happens but she did see the bit mark on jaejoong and the pool of blood on the ground.

“So you are wondering if I have any clues as to where they might be?” Hyori asked

“You have been with Hellsing the longest…you known this company more than anyone else does…you are the only hope we have left in finding them”

Hyori paused before speaking “why do you need to look for them? Aren’t they safe?”

“You know it as much as we do that this isn’t right…it’s kind of suspicious if you ask me…I get it if he place them in a high security place where everyone knows where they are but he has hidden them without telling anyone the location…Even the grand council is clueless as to the location….You said it yourself before that Jichul has a hidden agenda that no one knows about…at this point we don’t know what his true aim are or what he is truly planning…”

Hyori didn’t say a word but lower her gaze. It’s not like she knows where and doesn’t want to tell Hojoon. If she knew the place for certain, she will tell him but even this she won’t be able to help.

“Ren and the oracle of light has vanished Hyori…we have no idea where they went…we have searched the entire city and even outside of the city as far as the eyes could see and nothing….even the lycans has disappear…Ren has obtained the reco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter