Chapter 20

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

__________________________________________________

*hour before the arrival of Jaejoong and Yunho*

Upon Yunho’s kiss, jaejoong could feel the dark energy entering his body. He could feel his body heating up as a signal that the power woojin has given him was growing by minutes. If jaejoong doesn’t do anything, Yunho will end up giving up everything to Jaejoong and die in the process. He closed his eyes as the gold color disappear and is replaced by redness. Marking on his neck also started to appear as he clenched his fist and with all his might he pushed Yunho away before punching him the face. This took Yunho by surprise as he stumbled backward feeling his cheek throbbing.

“Why are you always doing things so I will end up hitting you! Do you always need me to punch you to knock some senses into you?!” Jaejoong snapped as he begins to breathe heavily “I told you before didn’t I? I don’t like to be forced Yunho…you told me you won’t force me into doing anything I don’t want to…you told me that you won’t make me sad…you won’t make me unhappy…the day the blood war ended, you told me you will stay at my side and make me smile everyday so why is it that right now you are pissting me off so much…making me so sad and angry!”

Yunho didn’t say a word as he only stared at Jaejoong with his bright red eyes. Jaejoong tried to calm his anger for this will not solve anything.

“Yunho…if you are still somewhere in there please listen to my plead…I need you to return to me…I need you to stand at my side…I don’t want my last moment to end up with us fighting over this matter…I’m begging you…please return to me” Jaejoong plead feeling exhausted as tears started to gather at the corner of his eyes.

“you hear him don’t you?” Woojin spoke as he appears in Yunho’s mind once again where Yunho still remain unmoved “aren’t you going to return to him?”

“how can I? I can’t face him…I bite him…I am responsible for him dying…and now I took the cowardly way out thinking it’s for the best…you asked me if my decision to sacrifice my life for his was for me or for him? in truth I think it was more for me…as long as I can save him, I can be at peace…I can be free of my guilt…”

“So you are just going to hide here?”

Yunho didn’t answer

“Stay here or return to him is up to you…it is not my choice to make nor is it my right to interfere….however…if you stay here…you will never see him again…if you are fine with that then by all means stay…” smile Woojin “But I didn’t think you would be this weak…from someone who Jaejoong deem as worthy of him sacrificing so much for…I would expect you to be smarter and stronger” he said before disappearing once more leaving Yunho alone within the realm of his conscious.

“Yunho…can you hear me?!” Jaejoong disparately try and reach out to Yunho who have chosen to give up his body to the dark power that lies within him “yunho…if you still care about me…if you still love me…then please…return to me…” he plead as tears started to stream down his eyes not wanting his final moments, his final goodbye to end like this. However there was no reaction from Yunho what so ever, his expressions remain unchanged nor did he spoke a single word.

Yunho stood within his conscious with his eyes close when he heard Jaejoong’s voice. The shakiness of his voice stir up Yunho’s emotion as he open his eyes again and see Jaejoong shedding tears. This completely made Yunho feel like a fool. He was supposed to protect this man…he was supposed to protect those tears and never let it fall. Yunho is causing more harm than good for this man he loved so much. All the memories of their time spent together flashed before Yunho’s eyes as Jaejoong’s happy and warm smile appear before him. He stood there for a few minutes before taking a step forward

“So you are going?” came Woojin’s voice

“I need to go to him…I can’t have him cry for my mistake…”

“He is still going to die”

“No he won’t…” smile Yunho

“And why do you say that?”

“Because I might just figure out a way to save him as well as keep myself alive…” said Yunho as he faded away.

Woojin only stood there before smiling “so you did make the right choice after all Jaejoong…” he too disappear for good feeling like his job has been completed.

Yunho reached over and gently wiped Jaejoong’s tears away taking him by surprise. Jaejoong lifted his gaze toward Yunho and noticed the gentle but sadden smile on Yunho’s face. His form still remained the same however this was the same Yunho he loved.

“Sorry Jaejoong ah…I didn’t mean for all of this to happen…” he apologize

Jaejoong only smiled “Clench your teeth…” he spoke

“huh?” before Yunho could fully grasp what jaejoong meant, a punch already landed on his cheek sending him flying back as his back collided with the cave wall. Jaejoong didn’t stop there as he only walked forward with rage in his eyes. He reached over and grab onto Yunho’s shirt before pulling him up and kissed Yunho on the lips as hard as he could.

“Wait..Jaej…” Yunho tried to speak but Jaejoong wasn’t going to wait as he continues to plant more kissed upon Yunho’s lip devouring it until he felt like it was enough.

Jaejoong finally pulled back “if you ever do something like that again…I will kill you myself” he warned

Yunho only smile at the man he love “I promise…”

Jaejoong released Yunho and took a few steps back before closing his eyes. When he open them again, the redness has disappear and return to its normal gold. Even the marking on his neck has vanished. Yunho look at jaejoong’s pale skin and noticed that the large purple bruise seem to have retracted a bit. The color on Jaejoong’s skin wasn’t as pale as before. Yunho immediately grab onto Jaejoong startling him.

“I think I figure out a way to save you!” he spoke loudly

“huh? You still going on about that? Yunho…I don’t need….”

“Just listen to me! I have to transfer some of my power into you…it will save your life…the bit that I did transfer already starting to heal you…”

Jaejoong only narrowed his brows “I thought you said you won’t do it again…”

“This isn’t about transferring all to you and killing me Jaejoong…what if I shared my life with you? you remember back then when Woojin casted a spell binding your life to his? What if we do the same? What if I bind your life to mine…that will keep you alive as long as I’m alive…”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he only stood there and started to think that maybe Yunho does have a point there.

“Right now you are weak in power…I will give you some of mine until  you are back at full power…and then you can cast that spell and bind us together…problem solve!” Yunho spoke happily

Jaejoong only stood there unsure if they should go through with this decision. For one thing if Jaejoong ends up being injured, he will drag Yunho to hell with him. However seeing how happy Yunho looked, he didn’t want to ruin it.

“Very well…we can give it a try” smile Jaejoong

“Awesome! Now kiss me!” he spoke happily almost like a child that it made Jaejoong chuckle “what is so funny?”

Jaejoong of course didn’t answer as he leans in and kissed Yunho once more. Yunho wrapped his arm around jaejoong as his large bat wings open up. The red light that was emitting from his body before ends up engulfing jaejoong as well. They end up lifting into midair as the transfer of power continued. Once again jaejoong could feel his body heating up as his gold eyes turn back to red, the marking appear on his neck. Yunho’s bat wings ends up wrapping over them as red lights begin to glow from within. Once Yunho concluded that enough was transferred he pulled back to check on the purple bruise. As he expects it, the bruise has begun to vanish along with the two holes. The cracks faded as Jaejoong’s skin return to its smoothness.

“Now Jaejoong…” Yunho spoke feeling a bit weak

Jaejoong only nodded his head before placing his hand upon Yunho’s chest and spoke the same spell that woojin had once casted upon him. A magic circle appears binding both Yunho’s life with Jaejoong merging their soul and energy. From this point on, one of them cannot die without the other; they will forever be bond together now that they share one soul.

Upon the appearance of Yunho and Jaejoong, the enemies became nervous. Even the lycan that usually don’t show any fear was starting to hesitate. They could sense the change in Yunho and jaejoong especially the amount of power that is emitting from them. Seungri and the others only stood there and stare at them unsure as to what happen to them. It’s clear that it’s Yunho and Jaejoong however the aura they are giving off was different. It was suffocating to be so close to them, the amount of power made their body numb. With both of them standing next to each other, it reminded them of Woojin. The power coming from them was no doubt woojin’s power.

“Yunho? Jaejoong?” Daesung spoke

Upon their name Yunho and Jaejoong turn to face them as their eyes glows brightly red. There was no expression on their face. Just staring into those red eyes gives Daesung the chills. It made him feel like he is staring at death.

Ren was standing on the rooftop already starting to get bored that after a few hours has passed and yet Yunho have not shown up. However the bored expression on his face soon changed when he felt it. A powerful energy has appeared further pass the city. A smile spread across his face as he turns to So min.

“Looks like your little brother have finally returned…now the main show can finally begin…”

“K-kill them!” one of the members of Ren’s organization shouted as he pointed to the vampires before him.

The others quickly prepare their weapons. A few shot their arrows toward them however like before it stopped midair taking them by surprise once more. Jaejoong glared at them before raising his hand. The minute he clenched his fist, all the arrows flew back toward the shooters injuring a few in the process. All the members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter