Chapter 16

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry no pictures for this chapter :(

Chapter 16

__________________________________________________

Yunho arrived at the house that the other vampires were living in. He quickly burst through the door without even knocking. He hastens his paste toward the living room however he is meet with disappointment when there was no vampire in sight. He searched all the rooms and even outside but no sign of them anywhere.

“Where is the world did they disappear to?” Yunho wonder feeling frustrated. He had wanted to at least start the search as soon as possible before the sun rise.

“What are you doing here?” Came Top’s voice

Yunho turn around and spotted Top sitting on top of the rooftop with his eyes glowing brightly under the moonlight. His sword lay next to him as he glares at Yunho with true hatred. Yunho on the other hand wasn’t sure why Top will be giving him such a look or the reason behind his change of attitude toward him. None the less Yunho pushed all of that aside and questioned him.

“Where did everyone go?”

“Where else could they be other than search for the missing master” Top spoke coldly

At this point it was starting to get on Yunho’s nerve “okay ever since the day I woke up you have been doing nothing but glare at me…speak to me coldly and act like you have something shoved up your …if I did something to upset you then tell me now so I can apologize and get this out of the way”

Top only glared at Yunho as his eyes started to glow “it’s not me you need to apologize to…it’s someone more important...”

Yunho only looked at Top a bit confuse “What do you mean by that? who else should I be apologizing to?” Yunho asked

Top only look at Yunho before grabbing his sword and stood up. A cool night breeze blew pass causing both of their hair to sway back and forth.

“When you see him…you will know…it is not my place to tell you” said Top as he jumped from the rooftop toward the ground and started to enter the house.

Yunho wasn’t going to just let it slide. Now he is curious as to what he did…did he somehow harm someone without realizing it? if he did then just who did he hurt, who did he upset?

“OI! You can’t just say what you want and not explain it to me!” shouted Yunho as he enter the house right after Top however he was stopped as Top’s blade touched his neck

Top glared at him “Like I say…it is not my place to tell you…so stop following be before I lose it and decapitate your head”

This only irritated Yunho more. Since the day he woke up things have been going down hell. It was one thing after another. First Jaejoong and changmin is taken away, he gets nightly nightmares of killing Jaejoong, he barely able to sleep while still going to work and pretend everything is okay, not knowing rather his lover is okay or not, being frustrated with not knowing where Hellsing has hidden him, only have 3 days to locate them before the supermoon and now he have to put up with Top. He reached for the blade and gripped it with his bare hand surprising Top as the sharp blade cut Yunho’s palm and blood started to flow.

“I don’t know what I did and I won’t know unless you tell me but if you refuse to tell me the truth then just shut up! Right now I don’t need this ting attitude from you Top. What I need is your help along with everyone else… I need you stop glaring at me…stop giving me this attitude…we will need to work together to find them in 3 days or we can kiss this world goodbye!” Yunho snapped “if after everything has been dealt with and you still want my head, I’ll glade give it to you!”

Top only look at Yunho before his lips curved into a smile “You…”

“TOP!” Seungri’s voice rings through the air interrupting them.  They turn around toward the door and spotted Seungri along with the other vampires behind him. Seungri glared at Top before walking over to him and shoved the blade away from Yunho.

“Instead of creating more trouble, why don’t you help us search?!”

Top took one look at Yunho then to Seungri before putting his blade away and stormed off.

Seungri sigh wondering how in the world Jaejoong managed to ever keep Top in check.

“Please ignore him Yunho…Top has no idea what he is saying…that guy has been sprouting out nonsense ever sense Jaejoong was taken away…” Seungri smiled

Yunho however knew Top wasn’t trying to trick him or pull a nasty prank on him. The look in Top’s eyes said it all. Yunho had done something he couldn’t remember and everyone is keeping it a secret from him. Not knowing what happen upsets Yunho and the fact that they are keeping it from him irritated him even more. But he knew that what is truly important now isn’t this but finding Jaejoong and changmin. Yunho pushed aside this issue as he turn to look at Seungri

“we might have an idea where Hellsing has hidden Jaejoong and changmin…we don’t have an exact location however we know a certain area toward the north of the city…I will need everyone’s help to find them…Right now time is not on our side… if we don’t find then in 3 days…we will be fighting against the devil himself…”

“3 days? Why 3 days?…” asked Seungri

“Ren knows where they are…he knows their location…in 3 days he will go for them and in 3 days the supermoon will appear…it’s the day Ren will attempt to open the gate way to hell…”

Seungri and the others went quiet as they shared the same worrisome expression

“we will help as much as we can…you just lead the way” Daesung spoke

Yunho only nod his head before turning to look at Top through the window who is standing outside. Seungri noticed Yunho looking at Top as he only smile

“Don’t worry about him…he may act this way but he will help...I can guarantee you that…”

“Then I leave him to you...” Yunho return the smile

In the meantime Jichul stood by the window in his large office. Ren had already disappeared as he is left in total silence with nothing but his thoughts.

*Flash back*

“Are you talking about Jung Yunho?” Jichul asked to confirm his thinking

“That boy has yet to fully understand the amount of power that runs through his body…the last time I fought against him I knew right away…deep inside lies the same power…the same curse as Jaejoong”

“By curse…what do you mean?”

Ren turn to face him and smile “Woojin did not die without leaving his marking…Jaejoong knew of the curse…but did not tell Yunho…it was them both who truly defeated Woojin and turn him into ash…in the last moment Woojin place a powerful curse on Jaejoong but some might see it as a farewell gift… he gave Jaejoong half of the power he has…his great dark energy merged with Jaejoong’s energy…the more he fights…the more he engage in bloodshed…the more powerful that curse become until it fully engulfed him in both body and mind…it wasn’t just his promise to me that prevented him from interfering at the beginning…knowing Jaejoong such promise doesn’t mean anything to him…it was an excuse to keep himself out of fighting…”

“Are you saying Yunho also has the same curse placed on him?”

“No matter how powerful Jaejoong may be…his body alone will not be able to with stand all the dark energy Woojin has stored in his body…so he divided it…half to Jaejoong and the other half to Yunho…however Yunho has yet to realize his true potential…thus the curse remain asleep…but unlike Jaejoong Yunho has been fighting my lycans…killing them every week…if you have to compare Jaejoong and Yunho…Yunho will most likely harbor more dark energy inside that body of his…it’s just that he doesn’t know how to use it to its fullest….it’s still amaze me that Jaejoong will continue to let Yunho fight knowing such curse exist….or is he trying to make Yunho stronger on purpose…”

“if Yunho’s curse is still asleep, what about jaejoong?”

“his curse was awaken the night he woke up from his slumber…however…before he could use it to defeat me…Yunho did us a favor by biting him…committing the biggest taboo there is out there for vampires…right now Jaejoong’s body is slowly decaying from the inside…it won’t be long until he dies…not even the amount of power woojin give Jaejoong can save his life…”

Jichul was quiet before he spoke “from the beginning you had already made Yunho the back up in case something happens to Jaejoong am I right?”

Ren only smiled “in 3 days…the supermoon will once again grace us with its presence…nothing is to go wrong…everything must go according to plan…we only have this one chance…another supermoon will not be for another 38 years…when all the required sacrifices has gathered…we shall begin…”

“What if Jaejoong try to stop us?”

Ren chuckled with little concern “in the state Jaejoong is in…there is no way he could stop us…He has become nothing more than a small problem that we can easily get rid of…but as long as he is alive…Yunho will come to us…” he grin

*End of flash back*

Jichul turn his gaze toward the monitors in front of him. On the screen are the cameras that have been installed into Jaejoong and Changmin’s room. Each of them was doing their own thing such as reading or doing minor exercises. He turns his gaze toward Jaejoong and notice the discoloration of his skin. It seem like as days goes by, he looked worst. However unlike Ren, Jichul doubt that jaejoong is a minor problem. He may be dying, he may look like his power are decreasing but jaejoong was someone you should never ever underestimate. From all the years and from what he saw during the blood war, jaejoong was someone who is capable of doing something surprising at the last minute. Even if he was to take his last breathe, he could still bring the world to a complete halt. Jichul pick up his phone and dialed a number as it connected to the head of security. He advised them to keep extra watch on Jaejoong, to document everything jaejoong do and report to Jichul on his every movement.

As the night slowly faded away, the sun once again rise high above the clouds engulfing the city with its warm light. An emergency meeting has been called for by Jichul at Hojoon’s branch office. Everyone has gathered in the large auditorium as the grand council also appears on stage along with Jichul. Everyone was wondering what this meeting is about. Hojoon, Yoochun and Junsu were also present as they carefully observed Jichul.  After a few minutes all the doors to the auditorium closed as Jichul stepped forward to the podium

“Greeting everyone…as you may already know I am Jichul…I have recently taken over Won shik’s position as the head of the Hellsing corp. To some of you, you may have not met me while some of you I already have the liberty of meeting…first of all let me apologize for taking everyone out of your already busy schedules…this meeting is regarding the future of Hellsing…” he spoke with a smile

Hojoon could hear a few hunters behind him whispering and complimenting how handsome Jichul looks. He on the other hand only felt like gaging. For one thing he thinks he is far more handsome then Jichul.

“First order of business…you may already know that Lee Hyori is no longer in office…many of you may be upset about this decision however her crime can no longer go unnoticed…she has broken many rules and kept many secrets from the grand council…it was her duty…her responsibility to report everything to the council but she fail her duties and even allow a few hunters to break protocols….we will no longer tolerate such behaviors….we need Hellsing to move forward…we need people to trust in our abilities to protect them…we cannot jeopardize our reputation because people can’t follow the rules…as the new head of Hellsing…I will make us better…I will make the changes to insure our future…”

Hoojon, Yoochun and Junsu only exchange uncertain looks as they were the only one who suspects there are more to his plan then what he wants them to believe.

“I also wants to speak to you regarding the new threat the world is facing…a new threat that Hellsing will have to fight against…they are the Oracle of Lights…”

This sudden topic startled Hojoon and the others as well as the crowds of hunters. Everyone who worked in Hellsing will eventually come to learn of the Oracle of Light existence. But to their knowledge, they disappear back in the 1900. At this point everyone is whispering among one another unsure as to why the new threat will be the group of people who no longer exist.

“It has been brought to our attention that the Oracle of Light has returned and their connection to the lycan race runs deep. Their plan is to wipe out all living things…they threaten to destroy what our ancestors fought to build and protect…they threaten our future…our children’s future…we as Hellsing cannot allow such things to happen…however because Hyori failed to inform us ahead of time…the Oracle of Light has disappear but be assure that we are searching for them day and night…we have a special team in charge of locating them but we will be organizing another team to assist….”

As Jichul continued with his speech, Hojoon and the others were uninterested. In fact they were upset that Jichul will make Hyori out to be the bad person. For one thing she did warn the grand council about the Oracle of Light but it was Jichul’s decision of not doing anything. He is using Hyori as a scape goat in this matter. Before long the meeting ended as everyone was allowed to return to work.

Hojoon, Yoochun and Junsu exited the auditorium while talking to each other.

“I really don’t like that guy…he put up a façade in front of others pretending he is a good person when really he is using others to take the fall…he didn’t want others to think it was his fault for not acting in the beginning…to shift all the blames to Hyori is so cowardly…”

“If there is something you aren’t happy with then by all mean say it to the person directly” came Jichul’s voice from behind them startling them

“Sorry but I’m the type who like to bad mouth others behind their back…” smile Hojoon unafraid

Jichul look at the three of them before noticing Yunho is missing. He made it clear that Yunho was not to be absent at this meeting regardless if he is a vampire or not.

“Where is Yunho?” he asked

“At home sleeping…like what a vampire should be doing” said Yoochun

Jichul only look at the three of them before smiling “I see…it can’t be help…well I better get going…make sure you guys get some rest as well…we will surely be busy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter