Chapter 6

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for the shortness of this chapter! and I apologize for not updating...too many things happening keeping me away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 6

__________________________________________________

A little boy is seen chasing after a girl who looks to be older than him by 3 years. She walked ahead of him chatting with her friends while he is desperately trying to keep up. However being so small, he wasn’t able to meet their pace. Suddenly he tripped over his own feet as he took a hard fall to the cement floor below scrapping his knee. A second later, loud painful cry echoed throughout the narrow street way. Bubbles of bloods begin to surface along the open wound. At the thought that his sister doesn’t care about him made him cried harder as endless tears streamed down his red puffy cheeks.

“What’s wrong?” The girl asked as she bends down to his level with concern eyes before noticing his scrapped knee “I told you to stay behind with mom and dad…I was afraid you wouldn’t catch up and hurts yourself…”

“Noona…it hurts...” he cried

She only smiled before reaching out and placed her hand upon his head “you are a big boy right?”

He nodded his head

“Then big boy shouldn’t cry over something this small…”

The little boy immediately stops crying and wiped his tears “I am a big boy…” he spoke with confident as the little girl chuckled. She reached into her pocket and took out a bandage before placing it over his knee. She stood back up and reaches out her hand to him with the warmest and most gentle smile “take my hand…I’ll make sure you won’t get hurt again?”

“OI! YUNHO!!” Changmin’s loud voice echoed throughout the warehouse snapping Yunho back to reality and just in time to see the woman almost stabbing him in the chest. He quickly pushed her away before jumping back before examining himself to see if the knife made any contact with his flesh.

“What were you being distracted about?! Unless you have a death wish, I suggest you keep your mind in control” spoke Changmin as he jumped from the rooftop above and stood at his side

“Changmin? What are you doing here?” Yunho asked still in a daze.

“Will I was just planning on watching but seeing you almost died forced me to shout out your name” he sigh in frustration because for sure Jaejoong will have a fit about his involvement.

Yunho turn his attention from changmin to the woman standing in front of them. He can’t help but get reminded of his sister. Even though she is older and looked much more mature, there were some similarity between her and the sister he lost in the fire. 

The woman dashed toward them however Ren intervene. He only glared at Changmin wondering why another vampire will appear unless jaejoong sent him. In other words jaejoong is intervening, something he shouldn’t be doing. At the thought of Jaejoong not keeping his promise made Ren feels uneasy. He had fought against jaejoong before and could tell changmin is powerful and strong. To meet another one like him is unbelievable that there are actually three of them who are direct links to the great vampire king Woojin.  Just outside they could hear sirens going off and see flashing lights not too far away. This was a clear sign that they should leave before back up arrive. Ren gestured for his followers to dismiss as they quickly got to their feet and one by one they disappear into the darkness. Yunho on the other hand was still in a daze trying to register what he just saw.

Ren turn to changmin and asked “Are you planning to give chase?”

“I hope you aren’t misunderstanding something here Ren…Jaejoong merely sent me here to watch over him…what you plan to do…what you want to do and where ever you want to go…I have no interest of knowing or following…”

Upon Changmin’s words, Ren’s lip curved into a smile “I see…very well…we will meet again…”

The woman looks at Yunho with hatred and disgust as she took one step forward with the knife tightly held in her hand. But like before Ren refuse to let her as he leans in and whispered into her ear. Upon his words, Yunho could see her calm down before putting her knife away. She looked at Yunho once more before turning around and dashed out the door.

“I’ll give you one piece of advice…” spoke Ren as he turn to Yunho “even if you are a vampire…you are no match against me and my people…if you truly adores Jaejoong then I suggest you stay out of this otherwise trouble will not come to you but it will go directly to him…you will end up dragging him into hell with you…”

With that being said Ren disappear as Yunho quickly dashed out side but all of them have already disappeared from sight. He had once again allowed them to escape as he cursed at himself.

“Why did you let them go? You could have stopped them?!” snapped Yunho

Changmin sent a cold glare toward Yunho “they are not my responsibility nor is it any of my concern”

At this moment Yunho heard a soft moan of pain from Won shik as he went back inside and unties him before checking his wounds. From the look of it, won shik won’t survive on his way to the hospital for treatments. He then recalls the first time he meet Jaejoong how jaejoong used his own blood to heal his wound. He begins to wonder if the blood running through his vein will have the same effect. Yunho didn’t think much to it as he took a piece of broken wood and cut the palm of his hand before dripping a few of his blood onto the wound. He waited for a few seconds and right before his eyes, the wound slowly starting to close. Yunho sigh in relief after seeing the blood stopped as he falls onto his feeling like half of his life has been drained out of him. He took a deep breath before exhaling it and recalled the appearance of the woman he fought against. Yunho took out the cross from his pocket and stare at it remembering his older sister, remembering her smile, her laugh and even the way she use to bully  him when they were little.

“Impossible…there is no way that it’s possible Yunho…” he spoke to himself “So min died in the fire…it’s just another person who looks similar to her…”

At that moment the backups arrived as they stormed into the warehouse ready to fight however they were surprise to only see Yunho sitting on the ground with Won shik as changmin had already left. They rushed Won shik to the hospital as Yunho tagged along. Hyori and the others were there as well to take extra precaution incase Ren decided they wanted to come back. After giving his full report of what happen, Yunho walked down the nearly empty hall way of the hospital still in a daze. After walking for a bit, he sat down on one of the bleacher with his head hang low. The cross he received from his sister still in the palm of his hand as he stares at it remembering all his childhood. Memories he thought he had forgotten quickly returned as he begin to wonder if it was possible for anyone to escape that horrible fire. Even after the fire was extinguished, no body was found. People just assume that her body has been badly engulfed by flames during the explosion that everything has been burnt into ash leaving no trace her body.

He was deep in thoughts that he didn’t realize Jaejoong’s presence as he sat down next to Yunho before crossing his long legs. Jaejoong didn’t say a word nor did he reach out to touch Yunho, he only sat there silently watching and observing Yunho trying to figure out what is going through his lover’s head. It wasn’t until yunho slightly turn his head and noticed Jaejoong startling him as he nearly falls off the bench.

“You…you need to stop doing that!” snap Yunho

Jaejoong only grinned “why…it’s fun…”

Yunho sigh before properly sitting down “what are you doing here anyway? I thought you didn’t want to be seen in public or be around human?”

Jaejoong reach out his hand to Yunho while ignoring his question “let me see…”

Yunho raised one of his eyebrows at jaejoong before realizing what he was asking for. He gently placed his injured hand upon Jaejoong’s hand. From the look of it, the doctor has properly treated the wound and even wrapped it very tight and nice. However human medicine will not help close the wound. The weapon Oracle of light possesses was specially made to kill top vampire like Jaejoong and the others. For vampire like Yunho who became Jaejoong’s direct link will not be able to recover from this injury like changmin did.

“We will need to close the wound…” jaejoong spoke soft and gentle almost as if he is trying to hide his anger.

Yunho watched as Jaejoong carefully undo the bandages to reveal the large open wound upon Yunho’s hand. He then grew one of his nails and carefully cut his own hand as his blood stated to surface.

“w-what are you doing?!” Yunho asked in a panic

“Just be quiet and let me do what I need to do….” Spoke Jaejoong as he drop a few of his blood over Yunho’s wound and right before his eyes, the wound begin to slowly close “that should do it…”

Yunho wiped the remaining blood away and to his amazement the wound is gone. He turns his gaze to jaejoong who has refused to meet his eyes. Yunho know he had cause jaejoong to be concern and caused him to expression anger upon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter