Chapter 21

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

__________________________________________________

Ren slowly walked toward the edge of the rooftop on the building opposite Hellsing Corp with a smile on his face. He could see and could hear the fight that has started between Yunho and Jichul. A soft wind blew pass causing his long black hair to sway back and forth as his pure white robe gently dance against the wind. Just sensing the amount of power in Yunho, he could already guess who will win in this fight. However he didn’t make any attempt to help Jichul or fight against Yunho’s new found power. He only stood there and waits for the end and observe just how strong Yunho had become.

In the meantime Seungri and the others had recovered from their wound thanks to their master. They have been ordered to enter the city and assist the situation, kill as many enemies as they could. At this point it doesn’t matter if the enemies are human or lycans, anyone who serve under Ren should be eliminated. All the vampires were scattered throughout the city fighting the enemies and saving as many lives as they could. From the look of it, Ren plans to bring down all of Hellsing for each and every branch across Korea were under attack by lycans. A few of the branches were destroyed while many were killed. The grand council retreated to a safe haven in an underground room built to withstand all enemy attacks. With all the top hunters and fighters of Hellsing killed a few days ago, the fight against the oracle of light seems like a losing battle. All the grand councils had gathered into a conference room and seated around a large oval table. The expressions on their face were of fear and uncertainties. At this point they aren’t sure what the best course of action is. All the hunters that Korea has available are out fighting however they are losing more than winning. Even if they have reached out to other countries for assistance, they won’t arrive until the next day or two by then who knows what will happen.

After a long few hours of discussion and arguments, the grand council became quiet. No one seems to want to lead in this battle fearing they will lose their life. As much as they are in guiding Hellsing as a whole, they have no background knowledge of battle strategies or any form of experience in fighting against the enemy. To make matter worst Jichul who was recently appointed the Head of Hellsing has disappear and did not attend the meeting.

“May I suggest someone who might be able to help?” an older man possibly in his late 50’s spoke to break the silence as everyone else turn to him

“Don’t tell me you are thinking about that traitor” another older man spoke with hate

“Traitor or not…she stood against Woojin and his army…everyone pulled out and a few hunters were left in her command…she defended the city and won…at this point there isn’t anyone else as capable as her. The other leaders who share her rank…share her skills and knowledge has been killed…she is all we have left...”

Upon his words, the other became quiet. They hate to admit it but he does have a point. Hyori is all they have left that could save the city and save Hellsing entirely. However without the approval of Jichul, there is no way they could release her. This is a matter that only through his permission could they go through with it.

One of the grand council members turns to a guard “any news regarding Jichul?”

“No sir…we have searched ever branches in Seoul and he is not in either of them…”

“Could he have died during the attack?” an elderly woman asked

“I highly doubt it…he is a smart and young man…he would have a better chance of escaping death then us…” another elder woman spoke

“This is why I disapprove of having such young lad to lead such a large corporation…they have no sense of urgency” an elder man spoke

The room became quiet once more before the older one of the group stood up from his chair “according to the rules…if the head of Hellsing fails to perform his duty, the older member of the grand council is given immediately power to act…I as the older member among our council…I will grant the permission to release Lee Hyori…any punishment and the responsibility of this decision will lie on me alone…” he spoke loudly as no one object to his decision as he turn to the guards “release Lee Hyori and bring her here”

Meanwhile So min looked at jaejoong and then lifted her gaze to look at the dent that was made on the large AC. She wasn’t sure what just happen, one minute she was falling and then jaejoong saved her but then she threw him against the AC with unhuman like strength. Why? Why would she do something like that to Jaejoong? So min looked at her hand and notices it starting to change as fur begin to grow as her nails got longer and sharper. She could feel the sharpness of her teeth as fear started to sank in.

“What…what is happening?” she asked in horror as she looked at jaejoong hoping he has the answer she needs “What is happening to me?”

Jaejoong only stood up straight feeling his back throbbing from being thrown a few minutes ago

“So min…you are changing…” spoke Jaejoong as calmly as he could

“changing? Into what?”

Jaejoong was quiet before lowering his gaze “I fear you are becoming a lycan…”

So min widens her eyes in total disbelief “that’s….that’s impossible…I…I didn’t…”

“I think Ren must have force it into You…did something happen?”

So min thought back to when she was attacked and knocked unconscious. Could it be that during that time Ren feed her his blood? If so then does that mean she will really become a lycan? At this thought So min became scare unsure of what to do or what will become of her.

“I…I don’t want this…help...help me jaejoong shhi…you…you can do something to help me right?” she asked “I don’t want to become a lycan…”

Jaejoong felt a sharp pain in his chest. As much as he wanted to help her, he knows there isn’t anything he could do as he shook his head lightly “I’m sorry So min…his blood has already enter your blood stream and transforming everything…it’s like a vampire…once he or she is bitten, there isn’t anything anyone can do to stop the transformation from happening…”

So min dropped to her knee in total disbelief that something like this is really happening to her. Back then she wasn’t scare of becoming a lycan because she felt like her life belong to Ren only. She didn’t feel any worth in her life, as long as she dies for the man who saved her, she will be happy. But after meeting Yunho again and learning about Jaejoong, it made her realize that there are other people out there who still care for her, who still value her other than Ren. She no longer wishes to die for Ren or does she wants to become a lycan under his command.

“So min…the best thing you can do now is let the transformation take place…it will be up to you to control your new form and not allow you to become Ren’s puppet…”

“No…no…no…” she started to mummer this word over and over before reaching over and clenching the side of her head.

“So min…” Jaejoong reached to touch her

“NOOO!!!!” she shouted as a gust of wind blew everywhere startling jaejoong.

So min’s body became engulfed in red light before she went quiet as both hand dropped to her side with her head lower.

“So min?”

When she lifted her gaze, her eyes were glowing as her body started to shake. The look on her face was of a wild beast. She no longer sees Jaejoong as an ally but rather as an enemy. She was growling at him with her sharp teeth as more fur started to grow. Suddenly she disappear from where she was standing and reappear right in front of jaejoong surprising him as she grab him by the neck and forced his back against the large AC before tightening her grip. Jaejoong felt the sudden pain traveled through his body.

“So min…” he managed to speak her name through the throbbing pain from his neck making it hard for him to breathe. He could easily get himself out of this situation; he could easily kill So min however the will to fight her wasn’t there. Jaejoong felt all the oxygen in his body disappearing as none could come into his lungs. At this point he was going to be killed by So min. Just then an image of Yunho flashed before his eyes. It reminded him that his life is no longer his alone, he could no longer take the risk he use to nor could he do as he please. As of a moment ago, his life now ties in with Yunho. If he allows himself to be killed now, Yunho too will lose his life.

“So min…I’m sorry…” He murmurs these words before reaching and grabbing onto So min’s hand, with one twist he broke her grip on his neck. So min lets out a sudden painful cry before growling at Jaejoong again. With her other hand, she tried to claw at his face however jaejoong dodge it before pushing her away and released her hand.

She stood there with her eyes glowing brightly. Jaejoong watched as she got down to her hand and leg as the transformation slowly took place. A lycan’s tail started to grow from her lower waist however her body has yet to completely become a lycan. Jaejoong could sense the hostility from her as well as the lycan’s power and strength appearing inside her. At this point the only way to save her is to fight against her and making sure he doesn’t get injured in the process.

Meanwhile Yunho had grab hold of Jichul’s back leg and swing him around before letting go as he slam against the wall creating a large hole as debris flew everywhere. This new strength and power was surprising to Jichul. He never thought that Yunho could be this strong. He had tried everything to attack Yunho but has yet to land a touch. Yunho was fast, far faster than anything Jichul had ever fought against, even faster than his master Ren. Jichul was breathing heavily and heavily injured by Yunho as he is bleeding from open wounds on his flesh. His silver fur has started to turn red from his own blood. At this point he wasn’t sure if he will win. Yunho only slowly approach him without any expression on his face. His long nails were dripping blood from jichul as it creates droplets of blood on the floor.

“If you are going to kill me…then go right ahead…” spoke Jichul totally exhausted that even his body has grown weak and unable to stand back up.

“Don’t worry…I plan to kill you from the start” Yunho spoke with a terrifying smile as he the blood from one of nails before coming to a stop in front of Jichul.

“For someone who talked big about wanting to remain human even though you have become a vampire…right now you are nothing but a blood thirsty monster”

“Thanks to you…I came to realize something important…sometime you will have to become a monster to save those you care about and love…sometime you will have to tap into your inner darkness and accept it to become stronger…to have the ability to fight against people like you who only wishes to destroy….”

“we are trying to create a new world..”

“what you are doing is destroying what already exist…yes there are sins…there are darkness…and there are creatures that we have yet to encounter from the evil side…however there are plenty of good that still exist in this world that still needs to be protected…”

Jichul was quiet before he started to laugh loudly as images of his past flashed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter