2

You're my love drug~

 

Sunggyu's POV
I spun the pen with my fingers as I recalled what that old hag blabbered on the phone."...discuss a serious matter with you." her words kept ringing in my head repeatedly. Mr Eng’s voice was droning in my ears as he was explaining math formulas which I didn’t bother memorising. *when is this lesson gonna end?! I can't wait to get out of this god damned classroom!* I stared out at the window and started daydreaming to while time away. "...the value of x equals to 6." I glanced at my watch. 1 more minute to the end of school. I slumped my head back on the table.

 

"RINGGGGGGGG!~" the bell went off.

 

Happy as a lark, I dashed out of the classroom together with the other Infinite members. "Annyeong guysss! I gotta go first! See you tomorrow! " But my mood immediately changed when I saw her waiting for me outside the school gate.


Hyejin's POV 
I was hard at work, taking down all the notes Mr Eng was talking about. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Sunggyu with his head down on the table, not paying attention to the lesson. I wonder how he even manages to scrape pass all his exams. "RINGGGGGGG!~" the bell rang. I packed my books up, and heaved a sigh of relief, glad that I made it through another day in school.

Narrator's POV
"MWO?!?!" Sunggyu's eyes widened in shock.

 

"You mean you want me to go through an arranged marriage with the daughter of your business partner?!?! NO WAY MANNNN!" Sunggyu hollered at her. He was too shocked for words. He had watched it in movies, read about it in tabloid magazines, but never had he expected that this would ever happen to him in reality.

 

"I REFUSE TO MARRY HER!"

 

"I DON'T CARE. You don't have a valid reason so you must marry her!"

 

"Well, sorry to disappoint you but I already have a girlfriend,” he managed to spill out those few words.

 

 

"Don’t think I will believe those words of yours, Sunggyu. Unless you prove it to me!" 

Sunggyu's POV
"Well, sorry to disappoint you but I already have a girlfriend!" * SUNGGYU, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! -hits himself mentally-* "Don’t think I will believe those words of yours, Sunggyu. Unless you prove it to me!" "You’ll see. AH, THERE SHE IS!" I pointed at the girl walking towards the school gate.

 

“Jagiya~” I ran towards her and pulled her in for a hug.

 

"What's your name?! Tell me now, if you don't wanna have a hard time in school!" I whispered into her ear while gritting my teeth.

I felt her body stiffen at the touch of my icy cold hands.

 

"Hye...Jin..." she stuttered. I released her from my hug and interlocked my fingers with hers as I tried to walk calmly towards my mum.

 

"This is my girlfriend, Hyejin!" I smirked.

 

"I still don't believe you two are -" before she could even finish her sentence, I crashed my lips onto Hyejin's without any hesitation.