3

You're my love drug~

 

Hyejin’s POV

My eyes opened wide in shock. I was in utter disbelief at what was happening right at the moment. What on earth did I do to deserve this? *Kim Sunggyu what do you think you are doing? *

“Okay, enough! Sunggyu-ah, don’t think by kissing this girl, I will believe you. I’ll be keeping an eye on you,” Sunggyu’s mum snarled. She then drove off in her luxury car.

As soon as she left, I broke away from the kiss and pushed Sunggyu away from me. “Yah! Who… Who do you think you are? How can you randomly grab a girl and kiss her?!” I raised my voice and looked at him angrily.

Sunggyu’s POV

Whoa. I never knew that girl was such a spitfire. I thought she was quiet and wouldn’t even dare to raise her voice, but I was wrong. How dare she talk in this manner to the Kingka of the school?!

“Listen. You’d better not tell a single soul about this. If not, you will get it from me.” I muttered.

Hyejin’s POV

I winced at his words. I knew what Infinite would do if I ever told anyone about it. “N.. Neh. Arasseo,” I replied. Sunggyu then took a step nearer towards me and whispered, “By the way, you were a great kisser.” I froze. I could feel my face  turning as red as a tomato. I pushed my specs up my nose and hurriedly left.

 

AT HOME:

Sunggyu’s POV

I laid in my bed thinking about what had happened earlier. “By the way, you were a great kisser.” *Kim Sunggyu! What is wrong with you? What made you say those words?! She’s a nerd that no one likes. Your standard of taste must be higher!*

“Sunggyu-ah! Dinner’s ready,” the house servant shouted up the stairs. I got up from my bed and went down for dinner.

“Son, I heard from your mum that you have a girlfriend. Why not you invite her over to our house someday? I’d like to see what made you attracted to her,” Dad said. My eyes felt as if it were about to pop out of my socket. I swallowed my saliva, shocked at what my dad suggested. “Err.. Dad, I don’t think that’s a good idea. It’s too early for that…”

“It’s never too early for that, son. Let’s fix a date soon, shall we? How about next week? I think it sounds good!” Dad suggested eagerly.

*crap. Now look what I’ve done. There’s no turning back this time round. Once Dad’s mind is fixed on something, there’s no use persuading him* I smacked my head. Now I have to think of a plan fast.

Next day…

Sunggyu’s POV

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. I couldn’t think of any other plan except for this. 

“Yahhhh~ Come here now! I need to tell you something.” Hyejin looked around. “M… Me?”she was startled. I gave her the ‘duh-of-course-it’s-you’ look.

 I saw many people crowding behind her since it was unusual of me to talk to a girl, let alone a nerd of this school. As she inched closer, I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the classroom, away from the crowd and into the school garden.

 “I need your help again.”

Hyejin’s POV

“Yahhhh~ Come here now! I need to tell you something.” I spun around, only to realize that he was talking to me. *why is he calling me again?!* I walked closer to him. Suddenly, he pulled me out of the classroom to the school garden. 

“I need your help again.”

 “What do you want now? Wasn’t it bad enough to have my first kiss away by a guy whom I don’t even know AND LET ALONE LOVE?!” 

“What if I said I could make your mum lose her job just by a phone call? I know she works in Kim & Co Food company. And that your mum brought you up single handedly. AND if I fire her from her job, you’re doomed.” I was momentarily stunned as I didn’t know that he knew so much about my mum’s job and our lives. 

“How…how… did… you know all these?” 

“I got my own connections.” Again, I was taken aback by his answer.

 “So… so…what do you want me to do?”

“Simple. Act as my girlfriend. My parents invited you to my house since my parents want to meet you. You better dress up nicely. I’ll come over to your house to pick you up. IF YOU REFUSE TO COME, YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.” He gave me the death glare as he smirked and walked away, leaving me standing there, dumbfounded. "Arra..seo..." i muttered, still shaking from his death glare.

Sunggyu’s POV

That girl sure has an attitude. I didn’t know nerds have a temper! I thought nerds were emotionless. With that, I walked away, hoping that my plan will go accordingly as planned.