6

You're my love drug~

 

Narrator’s POV

Hyejin remained silent throughout the whole car ride to Sunggyu’s house. She didn’t know what to feel- angry at Sunggyu or sad that she is leaving her mum. Her hands and legs were telling her to run back to her mum but her mind was telling her to stay with Sunggyu. A surge of emotions swept through her as a drop of tear slid down her face. Sunggyu, on the other hand, was feeling very awkward with Hyejin. He glanced at her occasionally, only to see her staring aimlessly out of the window.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

Did I make the right decision by forcing Hyejin to stay with me? She looks really downcasted. *ughhh sunggyu, what are you thinking? You are a playboy! Why do you even care about her feelings?! You are just following your mum’s instructions!*

 I shook off the thoughts as I continued to drive. Within 15 minutes, we were at the doorstep of my house. “We’re here.” She unfastened her seatbelt and left the car. I took out her luggage from the boot, opened the door and led her into the house.

 

Hyejin’s POV

I was having mixed emotions. *This is the house that I will be staying for god knows how long* I lifted up my neck to examine the majestic house in front of me. “This way.” Sunggyu told me. I followed him into his house.

As I stepped into his house, I was amazed by the beauty of the house. I have never seen anything like this. It was like a palace. There were butlers and servants at almost every corner of the house. “Hyejin ah! You’re finally here!” my chain of thoughts broke when Sunggyu’s mother shouted for me. “Neh, auntie,” I replied with a smile.

“Let’s have dinner first before Sunggyu brings you up to his room!”

“MWO?! His room?”

 “I forgot to tell you that we couldn’t find the keys for all the other rooms, so you and Sunggyu have to share a room until we find the key to the other rooms!”

 *WHAT?! I have to share a room with that bastard? Are you kidding me? Ughh, what did I do to deserve this? I regret coming to this place* Icontrolled my anger and casually sat down at the dining table to join them for dinner.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

So… It seems like I’m sharing a room with her, okay. *Wait, what?!  SHARE A ROOM WITH HYEJIN?! WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA, THAT HHH* I looked over at Hyejin and thought that she must be feeling the same way as I am.

 

AFTER DINNER:

Hyejin’s POV

I reluctantly followed Sunggyu up the stairs to his room. “Why do I have to stay in your room? Your house is so big and there are enough rooms for me to sleep in…” I grumbled. “Yah! You think I want you to sleep in my room?! I think my mum deliberately did this. Don’t ask me why,” he raised his voice.

We reached Sunggyu’s room. I looked at his door and started bursting out in laughter. I was clutching my stomach and laughing so hard. On his door, there was a sign that read: DISAPPEARING EYES SUNGGYU.  I looked at his eyes. They looked so small that it looked like his eyes had been replaced with curved lines.

“HAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh this sign is so cute. It suits you!” I giggled.

“Stop laughing. It’s not funny at all,” Sunggyu said with a poker face.

He opened the door to his room. I entered it and the first thing I saw was a magazine with a front cover page of a woman dressed sleazily lying on his bed. He looked at me and traced the direction that I was looking at.

“Holy crap! What the-“ he exclaimed and hurriedly grabbed the magazine and chucked it into his bookshelf. I chuckled. *so all guys are the same huh*

Sunggyu placed my luggage at one corner of his room. “I’m gonna bathe first. Don’t, I repeat, don’t touch anything in my room. You can just unpack your luggage.” I nodded my head and started to take out my stuff from my luggage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still unpacking my luggage when Sunggyu came out of the bathroom. I turned around and stared at him. A towel was hung around his neck. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and… boxers. 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

*what is she staring at?* “Ahhhh!” Hyejin screamed and covered her eyes. I looked down at my pants… Whaaat?! I wasn’t wearing any pants. Just my boxers. *what the hell! .* I grabbed the towel from my neck and covered up the bottom half of my body and ran straight for the bathroom. "I guess I have to get used to having a girl in my room from now on..."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey everyone! We're back with a double update today! Hope everyone will enjoy this chapter! (: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!~ Kamsahamnida! *bows*^^