10

You're my love drug~

 

Hyejin’s POV

What’s the commotion about? I bet it’s some gossip but I decided to just have a peek at what was going on! As I went closer, I noticed the headlines on the notice board: ‘SCHOOL’S KINGKA SLEPT IN SCHOOL WITH A STUDENT’!!

“MWO?!?!” I was literally flabbergasted and shocked at the notice that I accidentally let out a loud exclamation. Suddenly, everyone turned back to look at me.

“Mianhae…” I muttered and tried to squeeze myself out of the crowd. Just as I was about to leave the crowd, I spotted Infinite walking towards my direction. I tried to camouflage myself with the huge crowd but my efforts were in vain.

“Yahhhhh!! You, the girl who is turning away! Come here!”

I knew there was no way I could escape anymore so I turned around  and smiled sheepishly at them.

“Are you by chance, Hyejin?”

“Uhhh, yeahhh.”

“SO YOU ARE THE ONE SUNGGYU SPENT THE NIGHT WITH YESTERDAY!”

I looked up, shocked at what Woohyun just said. IT MUST BE SUNGGYU WHO PUT THAT POSTER UP. THAT SON OF A .  There was a sudden silence, and murmurs soon broke out and the corridor was filled with whispers.

“Isn’t she a little too cheap to be with OUR Sunggyu?!”

“Who does she think she is?”

My eyes were b with tears as it threatened to spill out. I ran away from the crowd to my secret hideout in  the school where nobody will ever find me. My knees dropped to the ground and tears started trickling down my face as I hugged my knees.

WHY DID SUNGGYU HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I SLEPT WITH HIM IN SCHOOL?! NOW I CAN’T EVEN LIFT UP MY HEAD TO WALK OPENLY IN SCHOOL. UGHHHHH, THAT SON OF A HHHH.

I’M SO GONNA FIND HIM TODAY AFTER SCHOOL. HE’S SO DEAD I SWEAR.  If there wasn’t detention because of him, all these things wouldn’t have happened…

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I was ruffling my hair in frustration. I was still stuck in the detention room doing my reflection. “Urgh. What should I write? Reflections are so useless… If only Hyejin was here, she could have helped me think of something to write,” I thought to myself.

 I turned to look at her desk and flashbacks of what happened yesterday night. Images of her crying in her sleep suddenly flooded my mind. As much as I had made many girls cry and heartbroken, I had never felt upset over it. But Hyejin… She made me feel otherwise. My heart ached as I saw her tears flowing down her soft cheeks. It was the first time I felt this way and I had the urge to pull her closer to me and hug her tightly. But I refrained myself and only let her rest against my shoulders and put my arms around her gently. It was at that moment that I realized that she was so thin and fragile, despite her strong-headed character.

I glanced at her and noticed that her face was so tender and smooth. Her cherry-blossom like lips made her look even more perfect. I smoothed her silky hair and comforted her as much as I could, and she fell asleep soundly soon after.

Just then, the clock struck 12, signaling that it was lunch time. My stomach was grumbling and I wanted to eat so badly that I just decided to write crap for reflections and hurry head down to the cafeteria. I scribbled a few sentences, grabbed my bag then headed for the staffroom to hand in my reflections before going for lunch.

 

Hyejin’s POV

The lunch bell rang. I wiped away my tears with the back of my hand and decided to go to the cafeteria. Then, I saw a familiar figure running along the corridor. It was Kim Sunggyu. I became even more angry at the sight of him. But I pretended to not see him and continued my way towards the cafeteria.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

Wait, isn’t that Hyejin? I squinted my eyes to have a better view of the girl. Yes it’s her! I lifted my hand to wave at her but she completely ignored me. I noticed that her eyes were red and immediately suspected that she had cried just now.

“Hyejin-ah! Wait up!” I changed direction and ran to catch up with her. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. My guess had been right. Her eyes were puffy and swollen from crying. “Why are you crying?”

“You still have the cheek to ask me why am I crying? Why not ask yourself what you have done?!” she yelled at me. I was taken aback.

“W-what did I do?” I asked, surprised.

“Go take a look at the notice board and you’ll know. Telling the whole world that I slept with you yesterday night… Was it that thrilling, KIM SUNGGYU?” My tears burst out uncontrollably as I spat out those words.

My eyes widened in shock. What is she talking about? I didn’t even step out of the detention room ever since yesterday, how could I have been the one who posted it?

 

Narrator’s POV

In the corner of the corridor, someone had been eavesdropping on their conversation and taking pictures, but both of them were oblivious to it…

 

A/N: Hello everyone! We’re back with a new chapter *claps* Hehe. We hope you’ll enjoy this chapter and the cliffhanger~ We’ll be having our one week March holiday starting next week so we’ll have more time to update. Meanwhile, please anticipate the next chapter! ^^ Cheers!