11

You're my love drug~

 

Hyejin’s POV

I really don’t know what came over me when I shouted at him. My legs just took me as far away as possible with tears streaming down my face. I ran to the quietest part of the school and just fell to my knees. How could Sunggyu do this to me? I know he hates me but he didn’t have to tell the entire school that I stayed in the same room with him for a night right?! Maybe I’m just overreacting since I don’t mean much to him anyway. I’m probably just a speck of dust in his life. Sigh. I wiped away my tears and stood up and walked back to class.

Sunggyu’s POV

I ran all the way to the notice board and pushed my way through the crowd. I read what was on the board and realized that Hyejin was speaking the truth. I vowed to get to the bottom of this matter.

“Yahhhh, isn’t he Kim Sunggyu, the number 1 playboy?” I turned around and hissed at the girl and gave her the death glare. As if she understood my hint, she took off and scampered away immediately.

Suddenly, I felt a hand wrapped around my waist. I turned behind only to see the school’s , one of the queenkas, Dara, hugging me. Urghh, I shook her off but she clung on to me even more.

“Oppa, you wanna eat with me today?” she fluttered her eyelids at me. I shrugged her hands off and walked away.

 “Oppaaaaaaaa!~” she continued to whine even more and chase me to the cafeteria. She sat down next to me after I grabbed my food thinking that she will leave me alone. “Can you get lost now? I wouldn’t like to eat with a pest next to me. It spoils my appetite.” I told her with a smirk on my face.

“Don’t you like me? I’m so pretty, beautiful that everyone loves me. Like duhhhhh.” She gave me that bimbotic look.

“Erm, no, I don’t like you, more like I HATE YOU.”

Hyejin’s POV

As I walked past the cafeteria, I noticed Sunggyu and Dara talking to each other amicably. Why was Sunggyu talking to her? Why is he so nice to her? Why is he------ AHH, LEE HYEJIN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? You don’t even care about him, he embarrassed you in front of the whole school today. You should be angry with him! I quickly took a glance at them and walked away with my head hung low.

Suddenly, I stopped in my tracks as I noticed a shining glittery high heel that stepped right in front of my shoe. I looked up and saw the 3 queenkas of the school.

“So you’re the so called Lee Hyejin that slept with our beloved Sunggyu?” she scanned me from head to toe, scrutinizing every corner of me.

“No, I didn’t sleep with him. I only---’’ before I could even finish my sentence,I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek, only to realize that she slapped me. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

“I really don’t know what Sunggyu sees in her. No figure, no looks. She’s probably his toy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.” They all burst out laughing.

“Sunggyu oppa belongs to us. If you dare to touch or go near him, you’re dead meat. We aren’t called 2NE1 for a reason. Don’t mess with the 4 of us. Do you understand?!” one of the queenkas, Chaerin hollered at me as she pushed me against the wall.

*if they knew I’m staying with him, I cannot imagine what will become of me*

“Ne…neh…” I replied them timidly. They flicked their hair and walked away with a smirk plastered on their faces.

I really don’t understand how these girls could be so possessive over a guy, I mean like hello? , its just a guy. But I think I better keep a distance away from Sunggyu, I don’t want to get caught in a fight with them. I guess that’s the life of a nerd. I pushed up my black spectacles as I made my way to class.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at Sunggyu’s hideout with infinite…

Sunggyu’s POV

“Yahhhhh, are you sure you weren’t the ones who posted the poster on the notice board?” I nudged the guys.

“It really wasn’t us! But truthfully speaking, she’s quite pretty.” Woohyun added.

“Yah yah yah!”

“You’ve taken an interest in her huh?” woohyun playfully teased me.

“NO, AND I NEVER WILL. WANNA BET?”

“DEAL.”

They hooked pinkies and left for class.

Narrator’s POV

In class…

Sunggyu made his way to his seat beside hyejin. Awkwardness settled in and to break the silence, Sunggyu started a conversation.

“Errr… about the notice board matter, it really wasn’t me who put the poster up. I was in the deten---’’

“Okay I understand.”

Before Sunggyu could say any further, he was interrupted by the arrival of their maths teacher.

“Good morning Mrs Park,” the students groaned.

“Good morning. Today, we have a new student who will be joining your class permanently.”

“Come in.” Ms park commented

A blonde hair guy walked into class, earning squeals from many of the female students in the class.

“Omo, he’s so good looking!”

“Kyaaaa, he’s so handsome!”

“Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Jung Daehyun. Please guide me along in class and I hope to get to know all of you better,” he told the class.

“Please take a seat in front of hyejin-sshi. Raise your hand hyejin.” Ms Park told him

He spotted Hyejin’s hand and sat down at the seat in front of her.

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone! We're finally back with a new chapter! Sorry for not updating in 2 months and making all of you wait so long, mianhae :( school life is really leaving us with no time to read or update fanfics :( anyway, my exams just ended today! :D 10 subjects to study for ain't fun at all, sighh, but its over! (: kissme_jaejin will still be on hiatus as her exams haven't ended! >< meanwhile, enjoy this chapter and leave comments so we can improve the story! we'll be back with the next chapter soon! 8D