9

You're my love drug~

 

Hyejin’s POV

Omma, don’t leave me! Omma, don’t leave me!” tears flowed down my cheeks as I continued to shout for her. “DON’T LEAVE ME!!!!!” I suddenly screamed.

I woke up instantly, only to find myself in a dark room with only the moon’s light shining in, illuminating the room. Pictures of mum came back to me in a flash, overwhelming me. Tears started to fall from my cheeks as I started to miss my mum. I hugged my knees as I continued to let my tears flow freely. I sobbed quietly, wiping my tear-stained cheeks with my hands.

“Yahhh, are you okay?” i heard a voice from the back.

Sunggyu’s POV

“DON’T’T LEAVE ME!!!!”

I ruffled my hair slightly in annoyance as I sat up. I noticed that Hyejin had woken up and was sobbing .

“Yahhh, are you okay?” I asked her.

Seeing no response from her, I walked up to her and saw that she was crying. I did not have the slightest idea on how to console a girl, looking at my record of a playboy who only broke girl’s hearts. I followed my heart and acted as it told me to do. I placed my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in for a hug as she continued to cry in my arms. But why does my heart ache every time i see her crying?  NO NO NO, KIM SUNGGYU, SHE ISN’T YOUR TYPE, I thought to myself. We stayed in this position for at least ten minutes.

“Mianhae, your t-shirt is now wet.” Hyejin looked at me apologetically.

“It’s okay. Do you feel better now? I asked her.

“I guess so.”

“Don’t bottle up your feelings. I’ll be a listening ear if you want to tell me anything. It’s okay if you don’t want to.” I smiled at her.

So we spent the next few minutes in silence before the both of us fell asleep again.

The next morning….

The sun’s rays hit me and blinded me momentarily.

“Mr Parkkkkk!” I shouted lazily.

I expected him to run to me in a spilt second but he was nowhere to be found.

“MR PARKKKKK! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

I rubbed my eyes, opened my eyes slightly, only to find hyejin lying in my arms in the classroom as I remembered what happened last night.

*flashback*

I placed my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in for a hug as she continued to cry in my arms.

-end flashback-

I had to admit, she looked kinda cute while sleeping. OMG, KIM SUNGGYU, HAS YOUR BRAIN BEEN FRIED?! How can you fall for a nerd?! ANDWAE!!! I lifted her head gently as I went to start on the reflection that Mrs Kim wanted us to do.

Hyejin’s  POV

I suddenly sat up straight after realising that I wasn’t sleeping on my bed. I looked around and realized it was the classroom, then I turned to my right and saw Sunggyu sitting at the table and penning down his reflections.

“Erm, about last night, I’m very sorry.” I told him awkwardly.

“It’s okay. I hope you feel better now.”

Suddenly, I heard someone opening the door as both of us turned to look at the door.

Narrator’s POV

Both of them turned around in the direction of the door. As soon as the door opened, we saw Mr Park standing at the door with his jaw almost dropping to the ground after noticing us.

“Were the both of you stuck in here last night?” Mr Park asked them.

Sunggyu and Hyejin nodded in unison before grabbing their things and running out of the room.

“Yahhh, aren’t you going back home to take a shower and change into a new set of uniform?!” Hyejin asked Sunggyu.

“Nope, I’m not. Suit yourself if you want to.”

“Ewww, you’re so gross.”

Hyejin ran back home while Sunggyu stayed in school to complete his reflections. After an hour, Infinite finally came to school.

“Woah Sunggyu hyung, you’re really early today.” Sungjong was a little shocked.

“I’m not early,I just stayed in school the whole night”

“MWO?! STAYED IN SCHOOL THE WHOLE NIGHT?!”

“Uh, yeahh. Hyejin and I were locked in the classroom. And lower down your voice. Everyone can hear you!!!”

“YOU AND HYEJIN. TOGETHER IN A ROOM. DID ANYTHING FUNNY HAPPEN?!” Woohyun smirked and nudged Sunggyu.

“NOOOOOOO. NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT.”

Soon, news about Sunggyu and Hyejin staying overnight in school spread like wildfire. It was the hot topic of the day. Fangirls were seen cursing and swearing at Hyejin while the boys were thinking of what may have happened…

Hyejin was unaware of the current situation in school as she made her way to school, trying to erase the bad dream she had last night. As she stepped into school, she noticed a large group of students crowding at the notice board. She wondered what was going on and decided to have a look at it.

 

 

A/N: Annyeong everyone! It has been 2 months since we last updated! ): MIANHAE :( school's really taking a toll on us, homework is piling up with loads of tests that we have to study for >< anyway, here's a short chapter! We hope everyone will enjoy this chapter though it's a pretty short chapter! sorry if it's a little boring or if there's any grammatical errors >< Anyway, we'll try to update as often as we can and come up with more exciting chapters! ^^ Till then, seeya :D