7

You're my love drug~

 

Sunggyu's POV

"AISH, KIM SUNGGYU. ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I pointed to the man in the mirror. *I think I really am since I'm talking to myself* I thought to myself. I put on a pair of shorts and left the bathroom. I saw her sitting quietly in a corner reading her magazine. *she looks kinda cute when she reads! UGH, KIM SUNGGYU, SNAP OUT OF THOSE THOUGHTS! SHE ISN'T YOUR TYPE!!*

 I shrugged the thought off. I felt my resolve to kick her out of my life melt like a block of ice left on blistering desert sands. Suddenly, a thought came to my mind. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled some words on it and casually shoved it to Hyejin.

Narrator's POV

"YAH! Read this and abide by the rules at all times!"
"What's this?"
"RULES THAT I HAVE SET AND FOR YOU TO FOLLOW."
"WAE?! Why must I follow your rules?" 


Hyejin started to read the rules.
1) No touching of my personal belongings without my permission

2) You are to do your work downstairs in the dining room

3) All lights to be turned off when sleeping

4) You are to sleep on the mattress on the floor. You are not allowed to take the bed.

5) Keep the room tidy at all times


"I'm supposed to do my homework in the dining room? WHILE YOU GET THE ROOM?! THIS IS UNFAIR."
"Nothing's fair. Mehronggg~” Sunggyu stuck out his tongue.
"YAHHHH! Come back here nowww!" Hyejin started to chase after him in his huge bedroom. What she did not realise was a plastic bag that was left on the floor by Sunggyu after he came back from school. She did not notice the plastic bag and slipped on it.
"KIM-SUNG-GYUUUUUUUUUU!" 

Hyejin's POV
I barely noticed the plastic bag on the floor. Suddenly, I felt myself slide forward, as if I was being pushed. "KIM-SUNG-GYUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I had no idea why I shouted for his name though. It just slipped out of my mouth. "Yah yah yah yah yah!!! Mwo-" Sunggyu rushed forward like a knight in shining armour. And apparently, I was kinda heavy so Sunggyu couldn't withstand my weight.

Oof.  I fell flat on him and crashed my lips into his. Both our eyes widened in shock. We were stunned and did not move for a few seconds before reality hit me. Both of us hurriedly stood up, feeling awkward. 

"Errrr... I'm going to bathe now." I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom. My face was as red as a tomato as I looked into the mirror.

Sunggyu's POV
I had to admit that she looked cute when she was embarrassed. My heart was beating really fast. *It’s the second time already*

 

NEXT DAY:

Hyejin’s POV

“Hyejin-ah~ Did you sleep well yesterday? Did Sunggyu bully you?” Sunggyu’s mum asked.

I took a glance at Sunggyu. He gave me the ‘if-you-dare-to-tell-I’ll-kill-you’ look. “Aniyo, I slept really well yesterday.” I lied.

“Sunggyu-ah~ From today onwards, Hyejin shall take the car with you. Make sure both of you go home at the same time too!” Sunggyu’s mum ordered. He groaned.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both of us stepped out of the posh car. Eyes started turning when the students saw a girl come out of Sunggyu’s car.

“Oh my gosh. Who’s that girl?”

“Are the both of them dating?!”

“The Kingka dating a nerd? No wayyyy!”

Many of the girls were whispering and gossiping while Sunggyu and I walked past them. Sunggyu didn’t give a damn. Unlike him, I tried to hide my face behind my books. I didn’t want to get recognized and get blackmailed by obsessive fangirls of Sunggyu.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hellooo~ We're finally back with a new chapter. Sorry for the long wait! School started and we're really busy now ): Anyways, hope all of you enjoy this chapter and do comment. We'd really appreciate it! Goodbye for now~~ ^^