13

You're my love drug~

 

Hyejin’s POV

They’re really one of a kind. Sheesh. Anyway, I was shocked to see Sunggyu helping me just now. I thought he didn’t really like me…

“Yahhh! What kind of girl doesn’t stand up for herself? I thought you were the strong-headed type, how could you let others bully you like this?!”  Sunggyu suddenly hollered at me, jolting me out of my thoughts.

“I— ” before I even had the chance to finish talking, he interrupted me again. “If I wasn’t there, what’s gonna happen to you huh?!”

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him as he checked my chin which was assaulted by the girls just now. I felt a tingling sensation running down my spine. I felt goosebumps on me. AHHHHH, why am I even feeling this way? What is this feeling that I’m feeling right now?

 “They really used a lot of strength, your chin is slightly red now.” Our eyes met. Until now, I haven’t noticed that his face was really flawless and his lips were really kissa—ANI, LEE HYEJIN, HE ISN’T YOUR TYPE. I shrugged off the thought. Both of us immediately let go of each other awkwardly.

“I got something on, I gotta go now. See you later.”

 

Sunggyu’s POV

“If I wasn’t there, what’s gonna happen to you huh?!” I raised my voice at Hyejin unknowingly.  I pulled her closer to me to examine her chin. I felt as if my heart broke upon seeing the red mark on her chin. 2NE1 is really too much! At that very moment, our eyes met for a split second. Thousands of thoughts ran through my mind during that split second.  Hyejin’s eyes were brown… and innocent. Her lips were so rosy I could just... My train of thoughts disappeared when Hyejin pushed herself away from me. My face flushed. “S… Sorry.” I apologized, “I’ve got something on. See you later.”

 

Daehyun’s POV

I made my way back home. “I’m back bro.” I walked to his room where I saw him sitting on the wheelchair. Of course, I know he wouldn’t be able to reply. He just nodded his head in acknowledgement. I retreated back to my room where I reflected on today’s happenings. Target spotted today. Or rather, I already saw him this morning. Kim Sunggyu is his name. I swear to make his life hard. And that Lee Hyejin, she comes in quite handy. *smirks*

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I don’t know why but I just got this feeling that the Jung Daehyun person seems really familiar… but I just can’t seem to remember. Anyway, I gotta be on the lookout for the 4 es. I wonder if anyone will even like them in the future. LOL. Nothing but just a pain in the neck. Sigh. Time for me to meet Hyejin outside school to go home together.

 

The Next Day…

Narrator’s POV

“Hurry! We’re going to be late for school if you don’t hurry now!” Hyejin ran as fast as she could while Sunggyu just took his time to walk to the school gates. As they were approaching the gates, Sunggyu noticed the school gates closing.

 “Ahhhhh, wait for me!!!!” He dashed towards the door just before the door closed.

“You made it in time today, if not we would have to call your parents as it would have been you 10th time being late for school.” Mrs Kim, the discipline mistress told him. However,  Sunggyu just rolled his eyes and continued to walk away.

“Mianhae.” Hyejin apologized on his behalf as she continued to catch up with Sunggyu.

 “Why did you have to apologise to her? She’s nothing but a piece of crap. Pshhhht.” “Afterall, she’s still your senior right? RESPECT YOUR SENIORS YOU DUMBO.” Hyejin walked away, leaving Sunggyu dumbfounded.

 

DURING CLASS:

Hyejin’s POV

“Alright, class. Listen up! We’re going to do a science project and you’re going to do it in pairs.  Jungsol, you shall pair with Jaemin, Hyunmin with Changhyun… Sunggyu with Hye.. Hyerin and lastly, Daehyun with Hyejin. This will be your arrangement during the whole project and you are not allowed to switch partners, is that clear?” Ms Park instructed firmly.

Me with Daehyun again? Oh well, he seems pretty nice. I guess it’ll be easy working with him.

Narrator’s POV

Meanwhile, on the other side of the classroom sat a jealousy-filled Sunggyu. He didn’t like the idea of Daehyun working with Hyejin, but there was nothing he could do. He just sat on his seat the whole day sulking.

Daehyun, on the other hand, was pretty pleased with the arrangement. “Ha! I’ve got this nailed. Now things are going to  go smoothly as planned.” He thought to himself.