12

You're my love drug~

 

Hyejin’s POV

Daehyun turned around and faced me. “So, your name is Hyejin?” I nodded my head. “I’m Daehyun. Jung Daehyun. Nice to meet you! I hope we can become friends!” he grabbed my hands and shook them hard. I was momentarily stunned.

 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu saw everything clearly from his seat. How dare Jung Daehyun touch Hyejin’s hands! He was filled with jealousy.

 

Just then, Ms Park’s words made him feel even more jealous. “Hyejin, I see that you have already made friends with Daehyun. I will leave him to you to show him around the school, is that alright with you?” she flashed a big smile.

 

My eyes opened wide. “M… Me?” I pointed a finger to myself. Ms Park nodded. Daehyun looked at me with his puppy eyes. I looked at Sunggyu and he gave me the death glare. I gulped. Ms Park then added, “I’m sure Daehyun would love someone to show him around. I think Hyejin, you would be a suitable person to show him around.” “Erm… Okay, Ms Park.” I agreed reluctantly.

 

 

DURING LUNCH TIME:

 

Sunggyu’s POV

Immediately after class ended, I grabbed my wrist and pulled Hyejin out of class, “Why did you agree to show that Jung Daehyun around the school?!” I hissed at her.

 

“I… I had no reason to reject Ms Park’s decision. Besides, what’s wrong with me showing him around the school? Oh, and not to add, why are you bothered about that?”

 

I froze for a moment. Hyejin’s right. Why do I even care about what she’s doing? “I… I just have a feeling that that guy is up to something. If anything happens to you, I’m not gonna help you.”  I stomped off, and saw Daehyun walking towards my direction. I gave him an intense stare and walked off.

 

Daehyun’s POV

What’s wrong with that guy? I didn’t even offend him… I shrugged off the thought and went to find Hyejin. “Hey Hyejin! I saw you talking to that guy who just left.  He gave me a glare… Is he always like that to people?” “Just ignore him. He has a really bad attitude. Don’t take it to heart.” Hyejin replied.

 

“Okay then~ Are you gonna show me around now?” I grinned.

“Yeah sure, why not?” Hyejin smiled.

 

We went to the cafeteria first. “This is our cafeteria. There’s a variety of food, but it’s usually very crowded. The first stall sells really delicious bibimbap, you should try it someday!” Hyejin introduced. I nodded my head.

 

We then made our way to the koi pond. On our way there, we met a bunch of nasty-looking girls.

 

“Hey, look who’s here!” The girl with the shortest skirt and long silky hair tied in a neat ponytail smirked. “It’s the nerdy girl, Lee Hyejin! And look who’s with her. It must be the new school boy. Hey handsome, what’s your name?” she walked nearer towards me and checked me out from head to toe.

 

I took a step back. “Why should I tell you my name? It’s not for you to know.” I replied calmly.

“Oh yeah? We shall see about that. Since you’re a flowerboy, we shall let you off for once.” The girl said.

 

“Yah~ Lee Hyejin! We haven’t settled things with you yet. Listen carefully, KIM SUNGGYU IS OURS. Don’t let us catch you with him. If not, you will get it from us. Just you wait and see!” she threatened Hyejin, grabbing her chin.

 

“Hey! Let Hyejin go!” I shouted at them. “Who are you to tell us to let her go?! Stay out of our business!” one of the girls warned me.

 

“Just because I’m Kim Sunggyu! I SAID LET HER GO NOW!” a voice appeared from out of nowhere.

 

“Huh? Is that you, Sunggyu oppa?” the girls screamed.

 

Just at the moment, all of us saw a shadow hiding behind that pillar. The shadow started moving and out came all 7 of the Infinite members. As usual, Sunggyu was in the lead. “Yah, Lee Chaerin! Why do you keep finding trouble in Hyejin? You’re despicable, bullying someone innocent.” He spat out his words.

 

“N… Noooo, Sunggyu oppa, that’s not true. That’s because Hyejin keeps pestering you. We were just giving her a small talk, telling her to keep away from you!” CL whimpered, clinging onto Sunggyu’s arm.

 

“Don’t think we will believe those words of yours. We know your tactics well enough. You wouldn’t just give her a small talk. Puh-lease. Don’t make yourself sound so innocent! It just makes us puke,” Myungsoo, the guy who’s as cool as ice said calmly.

 

“Exactly. Now, get out of our sight! We don’t want to see you threatening or even get close to Hyejin anymore!” Dongwoo shouted at the girls.

 

The four of them scrambled away.

 

Sunggyu immediately went to Hyejin. “Are you okay, Hyejin?” Hoya and Sungyeol helped Hyejin up. “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for coming to our rescue,” Hyejin said with a faint smile.

 

“You’d better steer clear of 2NE1. They’re the Queenkas of this school. You won’t want to offend them,” Sunggyu said to me in a harsh tone. I nodded my head in silence.

 

The rest of the Infinite members then left with Hyejin, while I slowly made my way to class.

 

 

 

A/N: hello everyone! sorry for being so inactive on aff all the time :( hope you enjoy this chapter and anticipate the next chapter! :D