16

You're my love drug~

 

Narrator’s POV

As he jumped in the pool, everyone watched on as he dived straight for Hyejin’s body which was lying at the bottom of the pool. With a quick move, he grabbed her body and swam back up to the surface of the water.  He climbed out of the water and placed her lifeless body on the ground.

“Hyejin ahhhh! Hyejin ahhhhh! Wake up!!” he screamed.

“Daehyun! Perform CPR on her right now! If not she might die!!”

Someone’s heart just stopped for a moment.

“1…2…3…4…5…6…” as he pounded at Hyejin’s chest. There was still no response from her as he continued to perform CPR.

As Daehyun inched closer to , Sunggyu’s anger level started rising. He couldn’t bear the sight of HIS Hyejin being kissed by someone else.

“YAHHHHHHHHH!! Go away from her right now!” Sunggyu pushed Daehyun away and almost karate chopped him with his hands (LOL).  Luckily, Daehyun dodged it before his hands landed on him and he fell on his .

Sunggyu immediately leaped towards Hyejin and crashed his lips onto hers and blew air into . Whispers and murmurs started to surface as he continued to blow air (a/n: OR KISS HER IN OTHER WORDS) into her.

Hyejin’s POV

I thought I saw a figure coming closer to me, I struggled to keep my eyes open. Eh? Is that daehyun swimming towards me? I couldn’t hold much longer as my eyelids started to close. After a while, I heard someone screaming my name in the background faintly. I opened my eyes bit by bit but the person I saw wasn’t who I expected it to be.

His nose was sharp but I liked it. His pink-ish lips were so perfect. His eyes were so small. And our eyes met. BA DUMP BA DUMP. What is this feeling that I’m feeling? Am I sick? WAIT A MINUTE, HIS EYES ARE S-M-A-L-L?! 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GO AWAY FROM ME!!” I shrieked as I came face to face with Sunggyu. I finally realized it was Sunggyu.  I struggled out of his tight grasp but to no avail. He pulled me up by my waist, keeping a firm grip on me.  Aishhhh, what’s wrong with this guy?!

“Hey babe, I was so scared when you fell into the water. Don’t ever scare me like that okay?!”  He pulled me into his embrace as I fit perfectly into his broad chest. “What are you doing?” I hissed into his ear and shot him a death glare. He ignored me but instead, smirked and picked me up bridal style to the chair. I began to feel the cold wind blowing at my body after noticing that I’m only wearing a swimming costume. Instinctively, I snuggled into his broad, warm arms, as we made our way to the chairs.

BA DUMP BA DUMP. I gently pressed my hand against my weak heart. WHAT IS THIS FEELING?! I THINK I’M SICK, MAYBE I SHOULD VISIT THE DOCTOR SOMETIME SOON.

Sunggyu’s POV

She’s really light. I wonder what she has been eating... but my mum fed her so well! I put her down on the chair and gave her a towel as I went to grab a cup of hot chocolate for her. Reflecting on the events just now, there is something really fishy about that drink. That drink that I gave to her was purely water from my house. AND IT’S PURIFIED WATER. Why did Hyejin get dizzy? I must get to the bottom of this matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator’s POV

A figure walked in the streets with the dim lamp lights shining on her. She had neck-length hair and wore a studded leathered jacket which shone like diamonds under the dim lights, matched with black leather pants and heels. She was heading towards the direction of Daehyun’s house.

When she reached the doorstep, she hesitated for a minute before ringing the doorbell. The door opened and out came Daehyun.

Daehyun’s POV

A mysterious lady stood at the door. She was keeping her head down. Then, she lifted her head up and I gasped. “Minzy? What are you doing here? Hurry come in, in case someone sees you.” And I hurriedly invited her in.

Minzy sat down, her face solemn. “What’s wrong? Did something happen to you and 2NE1?” I asked.

“No… It’s about something else.”

“What is it? You can talk to me. Maybe I can help you.”

“It’s… about Sunggyu. Daehyun oppa, that Hyejin is always around Sunggyu and I’m not liking that one bit. She’s getting on my nerves. I really wish she could disappear forever and leave Sunggyu.”

“Minzy, you like Sunggyu, don’t you? Tell you what, I have a plan. I was thinking that we could kidnap Hyejin. As you know, my hyung became paralyzed and his girlfriend being traumatized for life because of Sunggyu, and since Sunggyu has a crush on Hyejin, I want him to feel the torture of his loved one being taken away from him. How’s that?” I smirked.

“Hmm… As long as Hyejin is not sticking to Sunggyu, I’m fine with anything. But I don’t want you to hurt Sunggyu, do you get it?”

I gave a short laugh. “You’re my precious cousin! I won’t want your crush to get hurt, don’t worry. Here’s the whole plan…”

 

THE NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL:

Minzy’s POV

I was getting butterflies in my stomach. Although 2NE1 is known as the badass Queenkas of the school, we have never attempted to plan a kidnap. The other 2NE1 unnies have agreed to help me, so I was relieved I didn’t have to do it all by myself.

We walked towards Hyejin’s class, made sure that Sunggyu wasn’t in class before entering. I went to Hyejin’s seat and told her face-to-face, “We need to talk. Don’t worry we’re not going to hurt you this time BUT if you tell Sunggyu about it, there’s no guarantee that you’ll leave safely. Meet us outside school at the small alley after you’re done packing your bag. Be quick!” With that, we walked out, leaving the students in the class in shock.

Hyejin’s POV

I was supposed to meet up with Sunggyu then go home together with him. I was happily packing my bag when 2NE1 barged into the class.

“We need to talk. Don’t worry we’re not going to hurt you this time BUT if you tell Sunggyu about it, there’s no guarantee that you’ll leave safely. Meet us outside school at the small alley after you’re done packing your bag. Be quick!” Minzy told me.

I thought it sounded suspicious but I didn’t think too much since I guessed that they’re just going to give me another warning about leaving Sunggyu alone. I packed my bag and left class. Within minutes, I was already at the alley and I saw the four of them. I walked slowly towards them.

“Give me your phone!” Minzy ordered. I refused. Minzy then gave me the stare that made me shudder. I reluctantly handed my phone over to her. I glanced over to see what she was typing and I made out a few words from the screen: Wont’t… able… go home… with you. I saw that the recipient was Sunggyu. I was shocked. What are they doing?!

“Wait! Give me back my phone!” I tried to snatch the phone away from Minzy but she was quick and the message was sent before I could reach for my phone.

Then suddenly, I felt someone grab me from behind. He was dressed in black and he tied my hands together with a rope, then hauled me onto his back. I was in total disbelief. What’s going on? “SUNGGYU SAVE MEEEE!”

Sunggyu’s POV

I came out of the washroom and received Hyejin’s text: Sorry Sunggyu, I won’t be able to go home with you today. I have to complete a project in school. I was a little disappointed. I went back to class to pack up and left for home.

I was walking out of the school gate, towards the direction of home when I heard someone shout, “SUNGGYU SAVE MEEE!” I froze. That voice sounded like Hyejin’s. But she said she had a project to do. I thought my ears were playing tricks on me. I shook my head clear from the thought and continued to head for home.