1

You're my love drug~

Hyejin's POV
"Omma, I'm leaving the house now! Annyeong!" I said as I left the house for my part time job before heading off to school everyday.

Well, you must be wondering why's a 17-year-old going to work before going to school. Well, it's like this: My father ditched my mum after knowing she was pregnant with me so she brought me up single handedly. She worked hard to provide me and send me to school so that i could receive a good education. Now that I was slightly older, I wanted to help her so as to lessen her burden. I went round delivering newspaper in the morning and worked at a nearby convenience store after school.

Narrator's POV
"INFINITE IS HERE!!!!" a student shouted across the canteen.

Squeals of screams immediately echoed through the canteen. All the students, regardless of male and female, all rushed towards the direction that Infinite was coming from, to catch a glimpse of the ever so popular Kingkas of Woolim High School.

"Oppa, be my boyfriend!"

"Oppa! Neomu neomu chuwahae!"

"Oppa! Saranghae!"

Fangirls started to crowd around them. They screamed their lungs out as Infinite walked past them. *Aish, can these girls stop screaming?! It’s annoying me -.-* Sunggyu thought to himself. The 7 of them walked down the canteen with style. Suddenly, a girl came up to me. She was shy and kept looking down.

"Sunggyu oppa, I made this bracelet for you. I hope you like it!" she said, softly while looking down at her feet.

"Yeah, I like it very much." Sunggyu said, taking the bracelet from her hand.

The next minute, he threw the bracelet on the floor and trampled on it. The string of the bracelet immediately broke and the beads started rolling all over the canteen floor. The girl was too shocked to utter a word as tears threatened to spill out of her eyes.

 “You're annoying me, do you know that? I totally hate girls who are so whiny." Sunggyu rolled his eyes and walked away with Infinite, without a hint of regret after what he did.


Hyejin's POV
I was on my way to school when i saw a huge commotion in the canteen. I made my way through the crowd and tried to take a peek at what they were looking at, only to see a girl sitting on the floor weeping silently. I noticed Infinite standing at a corner, with a smirk on their smug faces.

"I totally hate girls who are whiny." a manly voice said.

I recognised the voice as Sunggyu’s, the leader of infinite. *that jerk is being an to an innocent student again* I thought to myself and walked away. I was a relatively quiet student in school who doesn't like to poke my nose into other people's business. I was considered a nerd in school since I’m always walking around with books in my hand and I rarely talked to anyone so I didn’t have many friends.

 It was another ordinary day for me as I walked in only to see my table and chair being doodled on and vandalised with vulgarities. *sighhhhh* i thought. I took out a piece of tissue and wiped the seat and got ready for lessons.


Sunggyu's POV
*naekko haja naega neol saranghae , oh?~* my phone rang. I glanced at the caller ID. "aishhhh, its that old hag again." I groaned as i ruffled my hair and picked up the call.

"What is it?" i answered curtly without any emotion.

"Come back home after school, I need to discuss a serious matter with you." the woman on the phone replied back.

"Arrasseo."

*ughhhh, what does she want now?! Everytime she calls me, it's nothing good.* i sighed and headed to class.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : hey everyone! it's my first chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it! :D sorry if its a little boring...