Chapter 9: One step to truth

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you going?” you ask her as you close your book.

“To Yixing’s place. Don’t wait. I’ll be late.” She says as she wears her sneakers.

“Late as in?” you raise your eyebrows.

“I think I’m going to stay in his place.” She shrugs.

“But you’re a girl. Are you sure you aren’t a e? I think you’re going to go and do your job well.” You laugh.

She deadpanned, “Who the hell gave you this idea? Please let me know so that I can go and put some sense in that person’s brain.”

“I’ll inform you later about the person.”

“You better.” She playfully narrowed her eyes.

You give her a thump up. And then she smiled and left.

“The key.” You mumble and start to search for it. You took out the key you found under the mattress.

You grinned. “Found it!”

You take in a nervous breath.

“Ok, Tae Hee. This is what you really wanted to do. So, back up now. Let’s go for it.”

You near the key towards the lock, insert it buy don’t turn the key yet.

“I shouldn’t.” You say and take few steps back.

“No, I should.” You step in front of the locker again and held the key.

“No, no. This is wrong.” You say and again step back.

“I’m just going to know her. That’s it.” You say to yourself and take a step forward.

“But she trusted me also.” You say. You remove the key.

You scream in frustration. “I need help.”

You dial a number.

“I’m dying. Come fast to my dorm.” You act like you can’t breathe.

“WHAT?” She screams.

“Fast.” Your voice becomes low to show that you are losing your consciousness.

The call was cut which means Yuri is soon running towards your dorm.

You were pacing around the room and you heard door opening and you looked at her expecting it to be Yuri but it was..

“Hye Mi!”

“Poof!” The sound came out of your mouth when you were being squished into Jiyeon’s chest.

She pulls you away and checks at tyou.

 “Are you okay?”

You could say you never saw so much panic on her face.

Kim Yuri, you are so dead.

Soon, you saw Sehun, Chanyeol, Xuimin and Tao along with Yuri enter the room.

“HYEMI, ANSWER ME!”

“I’m fine. There is nothing wrong.” You say in a duh tone.

They sigh in relief and then all turn to Yuri to glower at her.

“What? She really did sound like she couldn’t breathe. It’s not my fault. Ask her.”  She pointed at you.

“When did I? Yuri, what did I do? Are you angry with me?” You ask her and her eye twitched.

“Hye Mi, you don’t know how much I want to strangle you right now.” She gave a tight smile.

You chuckle nervously. “You guys may go back to business. WE, which means me and Yuri only, have some talk to do.”

Sehun glowered at you. “Was it a prank?”

“No, it was a test for your loyalty. Seems like you all are.”

“What?” Tao asked in confusion.

“Congratulations, you have passed the test called ‘Loyalty to Hye Mi’. You will receive something worth more than $10 prize.” You say.

“And what is that?” Xuimin raised his eye brow.

“A kiss.” You say.

“KISS?” Jiyeon yelled.

“A flying kiss.” You fix it. You gave one flying kiss to them and sat down on your bed, making sure the key was hidden under your sleeve.

“You scared us.” Jiyeon’s deep voice spoke.

“So?” you raise your eyebrows.

“That’s not a good response, Hye Mi.” She became serious.

“What do you want me to say then? I’ll repeat after you.” You shrug.

“Don’t take advantage of your friendship. One day, you’ll be suffering and there will be no one to help you.” She says and turns her back to you and was about to walk away but your next sentence made her stop.

“Then you don’t take advantage of trust. Because trust is something very important.” You said it seriously.

After she heard that, her hands curled up and she stormed off the dorm. After her were others except Yuri who was looking at you, amused, with crossed arms and body leaning to the left wall with a smirk that widened after they left.

“Mind to explain?” She says and you let out a tired sigh.

“I’m confused.” You say and slump down on your bed.

“About?” She says and sits in front of you (on Jiyeon’s bed).

“Should I trust you?”

“YAH!!” She looks at you with a fierce dagger on her eyes that might slice down your eye.

“Can I say you later?” You ask as you roll on the bed.

“Fine but you’re so lazy right now. Would you move your from the bed already?”

“No.” You say and start scrolling down your cellphone to know about the business world.

You kept scrolling down and then suddenly, you were pulled by your right leg.

You let out a scream and look behind to see Yuri. You quickly hold on the headboard and she kept pulling you with strong force. You can feel half of your body floating.

“Yuri, my arms are going to break!” You shout and then let out struggling noises.

“Then, are you getting out of bed or not?” She said and lowered the force a little.

“NO!!” You fired back to her, making her pull you.

You hold onto the board for your dear head so that it doesn’t break down into two and splash blood all over your costly things.

“I feel my leg going numb.” You mutter and then start wriggling your toes at her which made you receive a ‘yuck’ from her and then she let go.

She gave up. You knew it when you saw her shoulders slump down and she breathed out when she sat down. You were still in the same position except your body wasn’t floating any more.

“Are you mad?” You ask her.

“Why do you care?” She snorted.

“I care because I’m your best friend.” You blink at her.

“Yeah right. Great best friend I have.”

You ignored her sarcasm and asked the same question.

She huffed, “Yeah, I am.”

“.” You curse to yourself and sit cross- legged.

“I’ll have to make an appointment soon.” You mumble.

“What appointment?” She asks.

“For you to meet the doctor. You’re mad so you need to get admitted to an asylum soon before you erase other’s reason to live.” You say with fake sympathy.

“What?” She was dumbfounded for 5 seconds and then you had yourself tackled down by Yuri.

“Okay, okay. I’m getting ready.”

“I don’t trust you.”

You ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter