Chapter 14: Goodbye Jiyeon!

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you still awake?”

“Yeah.” You responded.

“You?” you ask back, staring at the ceiling.

“Of course, I’m awake, dummy. Do you think I’d ask you then?” he snickered.

You pout. “Rude.”

“Are you going to leave school?” you ask slowly.

Luhan would’ve been surprised if he didn’t know you well by now. He somehow understood that either you were too tired to talk fiercely or you were depressed about him leaving. He hope it was the latter because it could be one step to your heart.

“Hmm.” He replied and you just stared at the ceiling, suddenly feeling cold.

“Are you really going to Australia?” You pulled the blanket closer to your body to get some heat and comfort.

That tone. Luhan wasn’t sure if he heard it clearly or not but there was definitely a sad tone. He wasn’t sure but he’d be delighted if it was really was. He decided to tease you a bit because he won’t be your roommate anymore after this.

He turned to his side, facing you. “Why? Miss me already?”

You remain quiet and process the fact that Yuri and others’ might be there but you really did enjoy Luhan’s company.

“So, I was right.” He smugly grins. You knew it even though it was dark. And you knew it was no use lying because he knows well.

“Luhan?” you called his name so innocently that his heart flattered and it made him think how he never loved his name this much before.

He didn’t respond in hopes of you calling his name again. You knew that he was hearing so you proceeded.

“Are you coming back to Korea?” you wanted to smack yourself for letting the words be coated with longing. Luhan softened.

But he chose to be quiet. Then an idea struck his brain.

“If you want I can say for a few more days before leaving to Australia.”

Part of you was happy to hear him go away but another part refused it. You didn’t want to lose him.

Luhan took your silence as yes and was really happy. He turned back to stare at the ceiling with a cheeky smile.

Your mind drifted to many thoughts.

If you didn’t run away, would your and Luhan’s relationship be same?

If you did meet through the arranged meeting, would it be you hating him to the extent to hire gangsters to kill him?

If you didn’t hear your parent’s talking, would life be this enjoyable?

There are so many whatifs but you really did miss your parents and your siblings.

How is mom and dad?

How is Taecyeon oppa and Soohyun unnie?

How is Taeyeon unnie and Jiyong oppa?

How is the unborn baby and my nephew?

They better miss me!!

-

You blink and they all blink back.

“What?”

 You ask because the boys were all gathered in front of you, batting their eye lashes asking for something except for Kyungsoo who only sighed, looking irritated by all this.

“Who lost?” Chen asked.

You grimaced at them and then turned your back to them to take your books from your locker.

“Hye Mi~” Baekhyun sang and stood beside me with puppy eyes.

“That was cute, Baek but I’m not falling for that.” Which is somehow possible.

“It’s about life and death. I don’t want to give up my limited edition of Razor headphones which is about £3420.” Kris said coolly, making my jaw drop.

A headphone about 3420…??    

“Are you perhaps deaf?” You asked him and e just raised one of his eyebrow, asking what did I just mean by that.

“You can buy headphones in about just cheap price and listen to music. You didn’t have to spend that much, deaf giant!”

“Luhan will be better. Let’s go to Luhan.” Sehun says and you glower at him.

“Hey guys!” Luhan appeared as Jiyeon beside me. Everyone’s attention including mine diverted to him.

“Lu-,” Suho shook his head, “I mean Jiyeon, who lost?”

Luhan looked at you and then the guys who started doing the same thing they did to you. His eyebrows slightly creased and relaxed in realisation. He pointed his finger at you, earning groans and happy shouts.

“WAIT!! HYE MI CANNOT GIVE UP!! I know her.” Kai shouted and held your shoulders.

 His fingers gave a slight pressure on my shoulders and his eyes showing the little hope, saying me to say that I didn’t lose.  Looking over his shoulders, it was the same with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho. Kyungsoo only had his face contoured with ‘what just happened?’ expression.

You roll your eyes and look at Luhan who had a mischievous smirk plastered on his face and that made you narrow your eyes at him.

The intolerable patience was eating you up and there was no way you would be able to live without knowing if he was somehow in some kind of plan with your parents or siblings. You just had to know things in advance. And if he did know the real you, you knew only one thing – run away. Again and also with new identity which would be damn hard to get. 

He just knew the way to trick you and get the answer from you. He knew how impatient you could be and how stubborn were you which allowed him to have the key to get the lock unlocked in your mouth. And that’s where the problem lies. He’s getting to know too much…

You nodded and said, “I lost.” Which created another round of cheers and cries within them.

“Are you joking right now? I just lost my favourite ADIDAS SHOES!! ADIDAS SHOE, HYE MI!!”  Baekhyun screeched at the end.

You leaned your back on the locker and crossed your arms, “It’s not my fault.”

“It is. How can you lose to Luhan? He’s not even that stubborn and you’re the queen of all evils. How could this possibly happen?” Chanyeol kept ranting out and you banged the locker with your fist, making him fully aware of what he is saying.

“Queen of all evils?” You scoffed.

“It was changed to Goddess, not Queen, you idiot.” Sehun ‘informed’ him.

“When did that happen?” Chanyeol scratched his head.

“After the Myungsoo incident. How can you forget? It was such a big news and historical thing that happened.” Suho said and Chanyeol nodded in remembrance.

“Myungsoo incident? What happened?” Chen asked.

“Umm..” Chanyeol just looked down and avoided your eyes.

“I want to know too. What is that historical thing?” Tao slung his arm over Minseok’s shoulder who shrugged it off soon.

6 of them looked at me asking for permission. Your lips formed a firm line at the memory and you looked at them, making sure no one repeats those words and mentions his name ever again. You closed your locker and looked at the six of them.

“Don’t mention that thing ever again.” You say and walk off.

“Is it that bad? Can’t you say us?” Minseok asked.

“Let’s leave past as it is.” Kyungsoo glanced at your way in worry and then looked at Luhan whose face showed all expression- worried.

Luhan just thought how could someone so strong and fierce like you have a bad past? He grew worried when he saw how your face darkened and the mention of an incident.

What happened to her exactly?

-

“Princess!”

You turn around slightly and saw Kyungsoo waving at you with that adorable smile of his.

“Are you serious, oppa?” You say as he approaches you.

He sits on the bench beside you and looks up the sky. You both were on the rooftop.

“The sky looks good today.”

“I know. I also know why you called me princess.”

He smiled, “Missing hyung?”

“Yeah but I’m missing home as well which is not so normal I guess.” You say with your nose scrunched up. He laughs.

“It’s normal to miss home.”

“Is it for me?”

“Of course.”

After few seconds, he decides to talk.

“I’m sorry about the incident.” He sincerely said it.

“It’s been a while. I really did forget about him.” You start swinging your legs.

“And I’m sorry for reminding you of it.”

“Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault, oppa.” You say and stop swinging your leg.

“Oppa?”

“Hmm?” He looks at you curiously.

“Can I lie down?” You ask.

“Oh my cute sister. Of course, you can.”

You put your head down on his lap as he starts to your hair.

“You’re still the same, just a little change.” He said as you let out a sigh of relaxation.

“Only you know me. Well, after my real sister and brother that is.”

“Don’t feel bad, just cry. I know you’re trying to control yourself from killing someone.”

“Too bad because I can’t kill oppa.” You smiled cheekily.

“I missed your smile.”

“I do still smile. Just not too much.” You point out.

“I hope Luhan makes you smile a lot.”

“Why? Why him?” You ask.

“You’ll know one day.”

“I’m not going to think about that. I have enough things to deal with.” You swing your hand as if you could brush his words away.

“Running away is hard.” He keeps your hair and you just stare at the sky.

“It is. Could you sing for me? Please.” You show him your pleading puppy eyes.

“Okay. But are you planning to sleep?”

You fake some giggle and he rolled his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter