Chapter 13: Stubborn Vs. Stubborn

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ehmm..so Hye Mi, I’m curious to how you know.”

You weren’t listening to anyone. You only stared at Luhan who was sitting across you on the couch, smirking. You just stared at him with a blank face.

“Gosh, I know I’m handsome. Hye Mi-ah, you don’t have to stare at me so much.” He said and used his index finger to trace the ending of his bangs.

You grimace.

“Explain.” One word after you got to know that you were right about him being a boy.

He sighs. “It’s a long story but I’ll make it short for you,” he raised his eyebrow, “Or any preference? Like if you want it short or long?”

“Depends on your story. I’ll start with the short one.” You say and cross your legs.

“I’m ignored.” Baekhyun mumbles to himself, earning a pitiful pat on the back from Kyungsoo.

“You see there was a girl in our school who has damaged the school’s image-“

“I don’t want to know about her. I already know her story.” You wag your hand as if to skip that topic.

Yes, you did know. Because you found all those details in the folder which was locked safely. You wanted to laugh at that moment because calling it safe was so out of question. Anyone who knows about the key would easily gain access to the locker. You seriously did want to laugh but you didn’t want to break the intense moment. So, you pursed your lips.

“You do?” Everyone said in unison.

“Yeah. Why? Is it something I shouldn’t know?”

“Why didn’t you report to the office then?” Chen asked.

“Because I didn’t care. Like duh.”

They all nodded their head before snapping at me.

“I’m confused.”

Once again, they say in unison. You roll your eyes.

“No. How do you know who it was then?” Luhan leaned front, slowly mood becoming serious.

You clear your throat as you felt your throat go all dry.

“I have my own sources.” You say coolly.

Luhan narrows his eyes at you in suspicion.

“What do you mean by sources?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“The details about that girl and everything related to her are concealed by Luhan’s family.” Kyungsoo said, making me shut up and realize my mistake.

Tae Hee!! You’re dead today.

“No, wait. Why are you asking me questions? I should be the one to ask, not you.” You point to yourself.

“Hye Mi, answer it.” Luhan demanded.

And you are not someone who is submissive. He should know that.

“Not unless you finish saying me the reason.”

“Are you not going to tell us how you know?”

“Only after you tell me.”

“Fine. I won’t say.” He leaned back.

“Neither will I.” You cross your arms.

“Waahh. You both can be really stubborn, huh?” Xuimin said.

“It’s like a game. Let’s see who loses first.” Lay laughed.

“I’m team Hye Mi. I don’t think she’ll lose easily.” Chanyeol said.

“How about a bet? Team Hye Mi vs. Team Luhan. I’m team Luhan. I’ll bet my Black Cops CD.” Chen said.

“Very tempting. I’m in Hye Mi’s team. I’ll bet my favorite Adidas shoes.” Baekhyun said and gave a high five to Chanyeol.

“Are you guys like serious right now? You’re betting on this?” You say in disbelief.

“Ayyy, noona. Don’t spoil the fun.” Tao said and you just shook your head.

As they did this entire childish thing, you stared at Luhan and he did the same.

“I’m not going to give up.” Luhan says.

“Neither will I.” You say and smile with pride.

“I’ll just get the food.” Kyungsoo said and went to the kitchen, feeling stupid to be friends with all these kids.

-

“Are you still not going to say?” You say in frustration.

He started opening his shoes, “Nope.”

You open your scarf and throw it angrily on the bed. You take your clothes and go to the washroom. You didn’t forget to slam the door. You breathe out air and then look at the mirror as you lean on the sink. You splash water to your face and look at the mirror once again. Anger starts to build up and you slap the sink hard.

You were annoyed. Too annoyed that someone can be more stubborn than you.

Luhan surely knew how to pull off tricks. He didn’t give up till the end. It was already 5 hours you have bared him. And you were getting irritated.

You were beginning to feel impatient and Luhan knew that you wouldn’t stay quiet for long because the deal was exchange of words only. And the thing you needed to know was more important than his. Maybe to him, it was something of equal importance. But to you, it was very important since it could be linked to your family. And the worst part of it was that there was a high chance that he knew who you were.

The thing that your roommate was a boy was itself a big issue. I mean what is a boy doing in a girls’ dorm? Could he be a ert? And then you gasped.

What if he is a ert? And what if he tries to touch me?

You might get . Sure thing that you stayed with him a long time and knew her to not be a ert but be a homoual. And again, you gasped.

No wonder he had a girls’ magazine. Should that prove that he’s a ert? So, he’s not homo.

It wouldn’t, right? Because if he was then, wouldn’t he touch me? Who can be with a y girl for long time and not touch her?

Flashback

#1

She looked up to see you sitting on the edge of the bed, gazing at her. She scanned you from top to toe and she kept looking at your smooth legs. She started blushing.

You noticed her red cheeks and flustered eyes.

“Why are you blushing?” you asked breaking her attention from your beautiful legs.

“Why are you were so less clothes?” she asked and looked away.

“It’s hot. And then look at you. What are you wearing? Isn’t it hot to stay in that amount of clothes?”

“Cover yourself.” She commanded.

You raised your eyebrow at her. “Really? You’re my roommate and we’re friends, remember? It’s supposed to be fine. Why do you keep saying that?”

“What if I was a guy?” she asked out of nowhere.

“Then understandable because their hormones would start killing them.” You said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter