Chapter 2: The Good-looking people

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes again. You rolled your eyes for the thirteen time already.

“Try this chocolate. My dad brought this from Switzerland. It’s very good.”

A guy shoved the other one and displayed the white roses.

“White roses are pure and beautiful. You should take this to represent yourself.”

Another guy shoved the previous guy.

“Don’t listen to them. They are just there for your looks, only I’m there who truly loves.”

And again, you rolled my eyes.

“Jung Jiyeon, please accept me and just go on a date with me for once?”

You grimaced.

You were so happy about your escape and now look at the misfortune. Having your deskmate just beside you, your happy aura shifted to an angry aura.

Someone, please help me out of this!

As if in cue, a guy slammed his desk. You looked at him and he was glaring at the boys. It was a glare that should really have threaten the boys that they duck their heads and went away from Jiyeon. If it wasn’t for the glare, you’d think he’s a prince. A giant one.

His friends were around him, 4 of them, were trying hard to control their laughter. You raised your eyebrows in  realization. Chen and Xuimin were friends and here were 3 more whom I don’t know but you inspected their face and was shocked.

They all are handsome! All of them.

You kind of blushed thinking how 5 handsome guys ended up in being in your class and from 5, 2 of them were people you knew. So did they.

Was I talking about misfortune? What a idiot, am I.

The tall guy sat down and a guy who looked like a panda couldn’t control anymore and bursted out in fits of laughter.

You frowned because a typical human being would find it annoying. There was nothing funny about guys confessing to Jiyeon unless that tall guy had a crush on Jiyeon and was frustrated at how the guys were annoying her.

You turned to Jiyeon when you heard a frustrated sigh. She made her lips form a straight line and glared at the panda guy.

You look at her, amused by the fact that she was getting angry. It’s been 1 day but seeing her getting angry is quite a sight. It’s funny because to think she was quiet and hated me. It’s funny because she glared at a good looking guy. I mean isn’t it usual that pretty girls chase after gorgeous guys. Well, this is different.

She caught you staring at her and she narrowed her eyes at you.

A plain , I’ll say.

“What?” you asked.

She looked at you with narrower eyes and shook her head.

Right, she was dumb.

You looked at her and gave a tight smile.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you couldn’t talk because you were dumb. I should’ve known more about you.”

She eyes me up and down and looked at me as if I had grown donkey ears.

“You know you are being a creepo right now,” you snapped your fingers, “look in front.” And pointed to the front.

“Hey.”

You looked to your right and saw Chen with his arms crossed on table and his head rested on the arms while his body is kneeling beside your table.

“Uh hey.” You said awkwardly and Jiyeon snorted.

You looked at her with fire in your eyes.

“Sorry for leaving you yesterday like that. Do you think I can make it up to you?” he said cutely.

“No need. I’m happy that you showed the way. You don’t need to do anything.”

An arm slung on your shoulder and you looked in between you and Jiyeon. There was a puppy eyed Xiumin.

“How are you, babe?” he took your hand and kissed it.

You frown and rub the part he kissed on his blazer, feeling disgusted by it.

He gave you a blank face when you did that. And you nodded in satisfaction.

“You’re new, right?” the panda guy, who popped out in front of my table, asked.

“Yeah. I’m Hyemi. Not new.” You said.

“ I’m Tao. Ain’t I cute?” he said and did aegyo which looked weird and cute at the same time. So you giggled.

“Kind of?” you said.

He pouted.

“I’m Yixing. You can call me Lay.” He extended his hand and you shook it.

“We heard a lot about you.” Tao said and he took a glance at Jiyeon who didn’t care about anything.

“Good or bad?” you asked.

“Both.” Tao said, earning a smack from giant.

“I’m Wu Yifan. For you, it’s Kris.” He said with a straight face.

You nodded. “So what did you hear about me?”

“You mumble weirds things during sleep, you’re hair looks like an unbrushed for century hair when you wake up, you talk with your mouth full, you have a weird fashi-“ Tao said and was interrupted by a smack from giant.

You look at him with a dead face. “How do you know SO MUCH about me?”

He rubbed his nape and chuckled embarassingly while stealing a quick glance from Jiyeon.

Some one has been ranting about me to people.

“Guys, teacher is absent. We can go outside.” A guy ran and entered to inform us. Hearing that, the class became empty leaving us 7 people.

There was a dangerous silence between us and we all knew the reason until you jolt up and their eyes focus on you. You let out aa frustrated sigh and turned to blank Jiyeon.

“What did I do to you?” you asked her furiously.

She smirks.

And that hit a nerve.

You grabbed her collar and pulled her up.

“You don’t know me. I maybe a new student but I’m really dangerous to deal with.”

You said and let go of her collar. You push Kris and Chen like a curtain and walk to the door. Suddenly, some one pulled your collar from back making you stumble back. You turn to see Jiyeon doing it to you. You yanked her hand and pushed her. The guys gasps.

You go to her table and throw all books down to the floor and then empty her bag down. Seeing this, Jiyeon copied you. And you felt your blood boiling. You clenched your fists.

“Pick it up and put it nicely on the table.” You said calmly but it didn’t sound calm to others.

She crossed her arms and tapped the floor with one foot. You counted till 30 seconds and then pounced at her. You grabbed her hair and you pulled it from two sides.

The guys’ eyes widen and ran to seperate us. Jiyeon again copied you and you were screaming in pain. She evilly smiled.

The guys tried separating you both and after few moments, you both were held by two people each holding one arm and Kris stood in the middle.

You look at your hand where many hair was attached.

He crossed his arms and then looked at you and then at Jiyeon. He looked down and gave out a tired sigh and shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter