Chapter 10: Step Two to truth

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confused and stressed.

That’s what you were feeling. There is no doubt that something is really really fishy about Jiyeon.

You sat down with the tray of food and made a face that you always make when you're really confused and think scaring people will reveal the truth. But of course, Jiyeon knew how to deal with you. She wasn’t going to be easy.

“Hey, Hye Mi?” Sora nudged you.

“What?” you rolled your eyes and then scowled at her.

She gulped (you noticed it) and then she let out a fake cough.

“You’re sitting on the wrong place.” She said.

You narrowed your eyes at the intruder of your conversation with Sora. 

“Does it matter, Jiyeon?” you ask to the standing figure beside you.

She shrugs and goes to the table where you all usually gather. You look at the silent table and realization got you. You groan and get up and then grumpily go to sit beside Baekhyun.

“Yo, Hye Mi!” Baekhyun sang and before he could start blabbering, you shut him up with a blank face.

“Okayyyy..” he said as he retreated his hand back which was in front of your face asking for a high-five.

“What’s wrong with you?” Chen asked.

“Let’s eat.” You say coldly and start eating.

After a little silent moment which was only 7 secs, Tao’s trash brain spoke up making everyone cough out food and freeze.

“I wonder what Hye Mi will be like when she’s on her days or when she’s pregnant.”

Of course, a devil goddess.

You gave him a hard stare which went unnoticed by him because he had actually dared to continue his words. Meanwhile, some sighed and some shook their head in dismay, knowing the future of Tao.

Some also thought about Luhan’s affection towards you and just prayed that his funeral won’t be anytime soon. But Luhan just shrugged, knowing he’ll be able to tolerate it all.

 “Her boyfriend or future husband will suffer sooooo much. I pray for his well being.” He laughed.

“What did you say?” you asked in a deep voice. You were already standing behind Tao.

Others could feel the cruel aura of yours and just turned to feed on food to avoid the tension.

He turned back to see you. It should have been enough for him to stop but he didn’t do so.

“I was just stating some facts.” Tao shrugged and that was it.

You pulled him up by his right ear first and then shoved him to the ground.

“What did I do?” He asked as he rubbed his ear.

You gave him a look.

“I was just being honest there.”

You gave him another look as if challenging him to continue his words. And he didn't stop, he proceeded to talk .

“I thought honesty was the best policy?” he looked at you with confusion.

You groaned and stomped to him and then…

PUNCH! KICK! SMACK! SMACK! PUNCH! KICK! PUNCH!

“Owww!!” The people around the table sang as they watched you beat the crap out of a boy who knows wushu.

You then walk to the table elegantly and sat down beside Baekhyun sweetly and started eating food.

“I..n.need..hellpp!!” Tao said and fainted.

They all stared at the dead figure and blinked.

“That must have taught him a lesson.” Sehun said.

“Not him, also us.” Xuimin said in a low tone.

Lay sighed, “Let’s get him to the nurse.”

He got up and walked to Tao and he leaned down to appreciate the red mark formed on Tao’s cheek.

“That was really…harsh.” Baekhyun muttered to you.

You gave him a blank look which was quite enough for him to send shivers down his spine. He immediately looked at the table and took a big bite from his sandwich.

“What are you guys staring at? Come and help me.” Lay said, breaking the boys snap out of their daydream.

Chanyeol, Chen, Xuimin, Kai and Baekhyun got up to help Lay. Baekhyun ran towards Lay so that he can stay away from you.

“Why are you all going there when only 2 is enough?” Suho asked.

“To help Lay?” Chanyeol said and grabbed Tao’s right leg.

“He is right.” Baekhyun says and holds the left leg.

“Yes, yes.” Xuimin nods and holds Tao’s left arm.

“He said it.” Chen held his right arm.

“And what are you going to do, Kai?” Kris asked.

“Me? I’ll..I’ll lead the group.” Kai stuttered and you rolled your eyes at him.

Kyungsoo face palmed himself. It looked like they were going to fry Tao’s body. They were some kind of jungle hunters and they found Tao who looks like a panda and was caught to take to their village.

I seriously think if Tao was a panda, he’d be the food on these villagers’ plates.

They held them his body up from the floor and was about to leave until Suho stopped them.

“What?” Kai asked.

“Lay, come here. Yes, stand here….I’m not kidding. Just do it. Yes, yes. Perfect.”

Suho’s body blocked the view from us. So, we didn’t know what was going there until you saw Tao’s body up in the air.

When Suho moved away, you saw the real thing that proved that their nerve cells were not wired properly to the brain. It was very loose.

“What is this?” Kyungsoo asked while Yuri laughed.

Lay was in the middle, below Tao’s body. Others were holding the same parts except now, it was above their head.

Are they trying to confuse me? Because I don’t know whether they are hunters from some ancient tribe living in the jungle or ants who carry their food over their bodies?

 “You people have some serious brain problems.” Kris commented and diverted his attention to the food.

You look at Jiyeon who just looked away from you and gazed at the corpse being taken wawy by  5 human beings..

Whatever

-

“Excuse me?”

You look up from your phone and plug out an earphone to look at the woman standing in front of your table.

“Yes?”

“Do you mind if I sit here? I actually don’t have any place to sit since the café is occupied completely.” She asked kindly.

You look around the café and notice that it really was full.

“Yes, you can.”

 You say with a sweet smile and fix yourself so that you were sitting in a way a well-mannered lady would. Your body was almost sliding down the chair.

“Thank you, dear.” She sat down in front of you.

You thought it’d be too rude to use your cell phone in front of someone who is older than you. So, you locked your screen. It was already getting too awkward for you. So, you gaze around the café. When your eyes would meet hers, she would smile with a very motherly affection.

“Ma’am, do you mind if I ask you some questions?” You ask her.

“Of course you can.” She says.

“Umm.. I have some personal problems and I think you’re a mother of someone around 8 years old. So, do you think you can give me some advises if I ask help from you?”

She chuckled, “I am a mother but not of anyone around 8 years old. It’s more than you think. And I will help you.”

You tilt your head in confusion, “I’m sorry. But then you look really young. What is your child’s or children’s age?”

She giggled, “Well, do I?”

You nod.

“Thank you, sweetheart. I’m a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter