Chapter 5 : Almost caught

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know what you are saying.”

“I’m talking about hanging out.” Yuri said.

“Do I look like I can hang out?” You asked with bored expression.

“Are you serious right now?” she mirrored your expression.

“Okay, fine. But I’m kind of worried about my neck getting slayed by my dad.”  You said as you held your neck.

She rolled her eyes.

“That is if you get caught.” She pointed out.

“Why do you want to hangout? Are you perhaps planning to hand me to my family again?” you narrowed your eyes at her while asking the last question in aa suspicious tone.

“You still doubt me.” She said in a sad tone.

“I’ll be honest. Yes, I do kinda still doubt you. When I was trapped in my room, I cursed so much at you for deceiving me. You should have seen my princess room’s condition.” You said the ‘princess’ for sarcasm.

You groaned when you got reminded of it. When you were caged up in your room, you were so mad that you started throwing things; breaking vases, tearing the pillows into half ( that what you thought but you did it with a scissor), poking the mattress with scissor, throwing your huge picture frame down onto floor. In short, a mess. Huge mess.

Well, when they gave you food also, you threatened them to throw the food. You weren’t someone to throw food around just because you’re mad. You respected food. You knew how many countries in this world are suffering from less food. So, you didn’t like destroying food when they can eaten by someone who wants it.

But if they insist on eating, then you scream the hell out of the maids in your house that your siblings had to come to feed you. They didn’t enter the first 3 days in your room for you to cool down but when they saw that I’m all quiet and get real irritated when maids used to enter your room, they came.

“I know you won’t believe me to fast. You have trust issues, I know that but can’t I be forgiven?” she said as she looked at you for a little sympathy.

You tensed a little when you felt someone staring at you.

“Go to SM entertainment. You’ll become famous. In fact, you’ll be able to replace Suzy’s and Yoona’s ranking. You’ll be great.” You showed her the thumps up while you sipped your strawberry milkshake placed on the table.

She scowled. “You know me too well for my liking, .”

“Stop feigning cries. I know you feel guilty but this is not the way to express it. Do it properly.”

“Fine. , I’m at fault. I’m forgiven either way you accept it or not. And I ain’t being sorry for that once again.” She said in a tone.

“That’s more like it,” You clapped, “that’s the devil Yuri, I know.” You said and smacked her arm playfully.

She sighed, “Are we going to or not?”

This whole time, the eyes were still set on you. You felt like that person was laughing with another person as he or she stared at you.

You took a glance back and immediately looked back at the pouting Yuri.

You took another long sip and finished your drink. You took out your purse, took out bill, placed it on table and stood up. You fixed your striped black red tee and shorts.

“Let’s do it this Sunday. Now get out. I have some business to do.” You said as you swung the bag on your shoulder.

You walked to the table where 3 boys were sitting together with a flirtious smile. You sat down beside one boy. The cafe table was in four. 2 were sitting across and another one beside me. They were still laughing. They stopped once they saw you sat down.

I faked excitement. “What are you guys laughing about?”

You rested your head on your knuckles as you look at the guy left to you.

“Nothing.” A guy across you said.

“Nothing?,” you pouted cutely, “I wanted to laugh also. I was really bored there.”

“Don’t you have a boyfriend to keep you company?” the guy with blonde hair gazed at you with a smile that made him look like he was sick and was suffering from some face expression disease.

You scowled in your mind at his direct way of flirting.

“Not really. Well, I’m y, free and single. I’m really looking for a guy who would match my standards and I think you 3 will.” You said as you pushed your hair back for a clear view of your collar bone.

“We are on the same boat. Even I’m looking for one and I think you’ll match it.” He winked at you.

You had to control the urge if pulling his hair and punched his eye for that.

You look at them in a judging way as your jaw kept moving as you rotated your tongue in your mouth.

“Aren’t you all absolute ugly?” you asked as you laughed.

“Excuse me?” the guy left asked.

“You guys don’t have people to date because of that supreme ugliness that sticks on your face wherever you go. You need to get plastic surgery.” You commented as you looked at them in disgust.

The guy across you fisted his hands and smacked it hard on the table. “What did you say?”

You scoffed. “Not only ugly but also illiterate. You don’t understand me? Hello? I live in Korea and you are the stupidest person I’ve ever seen?” you asked them as you tested their Korean language in sarcasm.

“Girl, you’re crossing line.” The blonde said through his gritted teeth.

“I was supposed to,” you said and stood up, “don’t go looking at people’s legs and criticize their looks. First, see yourself in mirror then comment and if you think you’re handsome enough, go for brain check up. Highly recommended by me.”

You roasted them and left beautifully, approaching the amused Kim Yuri.

“Don’t ever change. I love you.” She said as she patted your shoulder.

“No one can resist my charms. I know that but let’s leave this cafe already. Their unpretty aura is everywhere.” You said as you showed movements with your hand.

She laughed as we walked to gate. “Girl, you are cool.”

“Don’t you know me? I’m one of a kind, sir.” You said the last line together with her and then you both laughed.

-

“neoneun nae chwihyangjeogyeok

nae chwihyangjeogyeok

malhaji anhado neukkimi wa

meoributeo balkkeutkkaji da

neoneun nae chwihyangjeogyeok

nan neoreul bomyeon

gajigo sipeoseo andari na

jagi jeonkkajido saenggagi na pow-“

“Shut up.” Jiyeon commented as she turned pages in maths book.

“-A girl jamsi mal jom mureulge

geu kkachilhan maltuneun eodiseo tto baewotdae

You work and walk and spit wordt like a boss

Wonder woman hyeonsilpaneun neoui yeoseongseureoum –“ you rapped in a weird way with your hand swaging around.

“Hye Mi, shut it.” She said firmly with her eyes still fixated on the pages of the book.

“-Oh neukkimjeogin neukkim

 tto mwonga maehokjeogin nunbiche maeryodwae

seomsehan geu songil

tto mwonga eojeongjjeonghan momjit

I like it babe –“

You screamed ‘I like it babe’ as you were getting excited as the song progressed and then started copying Bobby’s hand movements.

“Hye Mi, I’m trying to study here. Stop it.” She said in an annoyed voice.

“-Oh oh neoui ganyeorin miso

Oh oh nareul boneun nunbitdo

heumjabeul dega eopseo

hansido jiruhal teumi eopseo perfect-“ you kept singing and smiling as you looked at the video and copied their movements.

“Ugh!” frustrated by you, Jiyeon came and closed your laptop.

“Oh oh aegyo seokkin moks-, hey, why did you close my laptop?” you asked, irritated by the fact that she closed your laptop.

“I’m.studying.right.there.So.stop.screaming.like.a.gorilla.” she put stress in each of her words and showed movements like hitting your chest representing a gorilla to make you understand.

“You could have just said me once nicely to stop it. I’d have stopped it.”

“Aish, I did. Not once but thrice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter